14

His Property

 

~The next day~

 

{No one POV}

 

Minzy yawned as she curled up to Daesung’s side on the couch.

 

“Gross, get a room you two” Seungri whined as he pointed to Daesung and Minzy.

 

“And your toys in your room aren’t gross?” T.O.P questioned as he flipped through a magazine.

 

“YAH! PRIVATE THINGS ARE MEANT TO BE PRIVATE” Seungri screamed back at T.O.P.

 

Dara giggled at the scene unfolding in front of her.

 

“Well you do a terrible job at keeping you private things private, each time I open your room there is at least one or two blow up dolls lying on your floor” T.O.P stated as he momentarily looked at Seungri before returning back to his magazine.

 

“Daesung Hyung, T.O.P is being a poopy head” Seungri whined as he pouted his lips.

 

“My little ert Seungri, just because you’re the maknae does not mean you are good at aegyo, so stop trying” Bom stated coldly.

 

Seungri looked lost, but saw Dara in the corner giggling to herself, “Dara noona! Make them all stop!”

 

“Aw its okay panda, come sit next to your noona” Dara chuckled as she patted the place next to her.

 

Seungri skipped over to Dara and happily sat next to Dara as they began to talk about ice cream.

 

“Aish that maknae, he can go from ert to adorable in less than 0.00316 of a second,” Bom said as she eyed Dara and Seungri.

 

“Hey does anyone know where Jiyong went off to? I haven’t seen him since yesterday when he threw a tantrum” Minzy asked as she yawned again.

 

“I think he went off to kill off one of the rookie gangs that’s forming in the streets of Gangnam, and Minzy why are you yawning so much?” Bom questioned.

 

“Well… um... you see” Minzy blushed as she began to fumble with her words.

 

“It’s because Daesung kept her up all night” Taeyang said as he entered the room topless, showing off his muscles.

 

Minzy hid her face on Daesung’s chest as Daesung glared at Taeyang.

 

Dara squeaked and covered her eyes once she saw Taeyang topless.

 

“P-put on a sh-shirt Taeyang” Dara stuttered.

 

“Oh sorry” Taeyang mumbled an apology as he grabbed a shirt from a closet and put it on.

 

“Aigoo, Dara is so cute!” Minzy squealed as she kicked her legs happily.

 

Dara turned pink as she un-covered her eyes ad saw how everyone was looking at her.

 

“You better get used to seeing half men around Dara, considering we have Taeyang who practically refuses to wear shirts, a erted Panda, and Jiyong who seems to have taken a liking to you” Bom said as she played with her hair.

 

“Im bored” Seungri said as the room fell into silence.

 

“Why don’t we go to the beach?” Daesung asked as he kissed the top of Minzy’s head.

 

“That sounds fun!” Minzy giggled as she looked at Daesung lovingly.

 

“Lets wait till Jiyong comes back and then we will go” Bom agreed as she got up and walked over to the kitchen to prepare some snacks for the trip.

 

“Why are we waiting for me?” Jiyong questioned as he opened the front door to his apartment.

 

{Dara POV}

 

“Oh Jiyong! That was quick. Well anyway we are going to go to the beach so get your stuff ready and we will head off” Bom replied.

 

I watched as Jiyong went over to the kitchen and got a glass of water before turning back to us.

 

“So how did it go Jiyong?” Seungri questioned as he placed his arm over me, to which I immediately stiffened at.

 

“I killed the leader and a few other of the rookies, so the group is broken up now and I highly doubt will attempt to regroup” Jiyong replied as he stalked towards Seungri and I.

 

Seungri nodded, not aware of the glare he was being given to by Jiyong, who was towering both of us.

 

“Seungri” I whispered as I poked him on his shoulder, “Can you take your arm off me please?” I squirmed a little as a felt Seungri tighten his grip.

 

“Wrong move dude” T.O.P said, “Your going to piss Jiyong off, just like I did”

 

Seungri looked at me as fear over took his eyes, remembering at what happened to T.O.P. He let go of me, stood up, and ran behind Bom whilst keeping an eye on Jiyong.

 

“You are a pathetic gangster Seungri” Bom said as she rolled her eyes and walked away, leaving an exposed panda.

 

I chuckled at what Bom said, but immediately pulled a poker face as I turned to Jiyong.

 

“What?” I blurted out as he eyed me.

 

“I don’t like sharing, Dara.”

 

“Then tell your nanny your problems” I was not just going to be underneath him and follow his every command, I narrowed my eyes at him, hoping for an intimidating glare.

 

He smirked and leaned down closer to me, “I think im old enough to not have a nanny”

 

“It doesn’t show”

 

“Really” he leaned closer to me, his face only inches away yet I refused to back down, and I only glared at him more. “Then what happened yesterday wasn’t adult enough for you?”

 

I heard someone gasp, im pretty sure it was Minzy. My face turned crimson as I remembered what happened but I tried to compose myself.

 

“Nothing happened,” I hissed back.

 

“Want me to refresh your memory” He chuckled and I could feel his breath on my lips.

 

I was about to reply; yet I felt his lips crash onto mine, I stiffened as he roughly moved his lips against mine.

 

I was beyond shocked, and before I could push him off of me he already tore his lips from mine and gave me a boyish grin with a twinkle in his eyes.

 

I sat their dumbfounded looking at his face; unaware at how the others were pulling similar shocked faces.

 

“If that doesn’t prove im adult enough, I may need to take you to bed” Jiyong smirked as he left the room to change for the beach.

 

I looked at the others, as they looked at me.

 

“Well damn, Jiyong aint giving you up” Seungri blurted out.

 

“Uh Dara, lets get ourselves ready for the beach..” Minzy hesitantly spoke as she crawled away from Daesung and dragged me into a spare room.

 

I was confused as to why I liked the kiss.

 

A/N: HAPPY NEW YEARS MY AMAZING SUBSCRIBERS

I Hope all of you are having an amazing day!!!

I will be writing another chapter later on today and posting it so do not fret!!!