25

His Property

 

{Dara POV}

 

“YAH, WE NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL NOW, WE WILL BE LATE IF YOU DON’T GET YOUR FAT DOWN” I screamed at the top of my lungs, waiting impatiently for the diva called Jiyong who was taking his time to get ready.

 

“Dear god woman you shout” T.O.P winced as he nursed his ears.

 

I pouted and started to tap my feet, glancing at my new phone to check the time.

 

Crap, 7:50. School starts in 10 minutes.

 

“Im not waiting for that ert” I mumbled under my breath, quickly spying out Taeyang in the living room.

 

I ran up to Taeyang and stood in front of him.

 

“Yes?” Taeyang asked whilst raising his eyebrow.

 

‘How am I going to do this… um’ I thought to myself, finally deciding to choose the option that should never be reproduced in front of anyone:

 

Aegyo.

 

“Taeyang oppa” I cooed whilst looking at him through my eyelashes, “could you please give me a ride to school” I asked whilst poking my index fingers against one another.

 

“Uh… um… sure” Taeyang stumbled as his face flushed pink, surprised of my cute actions.

 

I smirked inwardly and pulled Taeyang out of the door.

 

“LEEGGGGOOOOOOOO” I squealed happily as we went into Taeyang’s black range rover.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Thank you Taeyang,” I said whilst I got out of the car with my school supplies and gave him a smile.

 

“No problem Dara, any time” he replied as he gave me his infamous eye smile and quickly drove off.

 

I sighed as I took mental note that aegyo gets you far in the world of gangs and drugs.

 

I chuckled to myself as I rushed to my homeroom before the bell rang.

 

 

 

 

I opened the door to the classroom, thankfully the teacher hadn’t arrive yet, and I shuffled myself to my usual seat next to CL who was currently giving me an evil grin.

 

“Hi CL” I asked hesitantly, not sure why she was pulling a Joker on me.

 

“Heeelllllllllloooooo Dara” CL said ominously.

 

“Good mood?” I asked, watching CL carefully.

 

“Of course I am, why wouldn’t I be considering I last saw my beasty hitting it off with the Jiyong”

 

“Nothing happened” I denied, already knowing her thoughts had entered the dark erted side she had in her.

 

“OH MY GOSH DARA, THINGS HAPPENED DIDN’T THEY!” CL squealed and held onto my arm.

 

“Lee Chaerin, please refrain from shouting in class and sit down,” the teacher said as he walked into the classroom and set his bags down on the table.

 

“Sorry sir” CL said, as she playfully nudged me, and took out a piece of paper and pencil.

 

I glanced up at the teacher to see he was busy starting his lecture and currently had his back facing us.

 

CL passed me the piece of paper and I skimmed through it.

 

(A/N: Green is CL, Purple is Dara)

 

 

I know something happened

 

How do you know?

 

You’re my best friend, I discovered whenever you lie your left eye twitches slightly.

 

Wait, so you have seen through all my lies!

 

Pshh duh, I was just giving you some privacy. Now tell me what happened.

 

Nothing happened.

 

Dara, im warning you, tell me the truth whilst im the cut and adorable CL you know.

 

Since when was their a cute and adorable one?

 

YAH, don’t test me, I will chain you to a wall and make you watch sit coms if you don’t tell me the truth.

 

You cant handle the truth.

 

Ill be ordering those sit coms.

 

Fine, aish, ill tell you, great best friend you are.

 

The one and only

 

“Lee Chaerin, Sandara Park, unless you want me to tell the whole class whatever gossip you are writing on that piece of paper, I advice you put it away” the teacher said whilst his back was still facing the wall, writing on the blackboard.

 

“Freaking got eyes on the back of his head” CL muttered under her breath, whilst I giggled at her statement.

 

“Ill tell you later” I mumbled, relived that I got some time.

 

“Your sleeping over today at my house, understand.” CL whispered.

 

“Lee Chaerin, must I warn you another time, sit down and shut the hell up” The teacher snapped obviously annoyed with the both of us.

 

“SIR, YES SIR” CL shouted whilst saluting and giving a wink to the teacher, causing a few chuckles around the classroom.

 

 

 

 

‘Great I need to explain to CL…. But im not so scared of telling her, more of asking permission to go…’ I thought as I spent the class period lost in thought. 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Too lazy to edit. This is like a filler chapter, hey arent you proud of meeeee, i has been updating recently :D

hehe

comment, subscribe, and vote His Property up :P

 

<3