26

His Property

 

{CL POV}

 

I glanced at Dara throughout the class period, ever since I told her to tell me the information she had been acting jumpy and has been looking around the class with a deer in the headlights kind of look.

 

I knew she was nervous and there were some things that she had to tell me, but I felt as if that was only scratching the surface.

 

I was trained to be able to read people actions and the hidden meaning behind them, Dara has been my best friend for years and I have gotten to know her, yet I have never seen this side of her. Ever.

 

I swear to god, if its because that emo kid called Jiyong did something to her when I entrusted her in his arms. Ill go mofo on his .

 

Kwon Jiyong, if you hurt Dara in **any** way ill personally go ape on you.

 

Trust me.

 

You don’t want to piss a gang member off.

 

 

I smirked at myself but then huffed a dejected sigh when I thought back to the tons of work I still had to do.

 

That gang called Big Bang has seriously been pissing me off.

 

We don’t when their next move is.

 

How many of them there are.

 

Where they live.

 

And most importantly, what the look like.

 

 

 

I looked at Dara again who was still shaking like a Chihuahua in the cold.

 

Have you seen a Chihuahua in the cold? It’s like a freaking malfunctioned dog by its un-animalistic vibrations that rake its body. I feel bad for those rats, I mean seriously put a jacket on that thing.

 

**BBBRRRRRIIIINNNNNGGG*

 

Oh that’s the bell to go, shame I was really getting into my Chihuahua description.

 

I watched as Dara shot out f her desk and quickly went out of the door.

 

I narrowed my eyes at her quick departure, I understand giving you friends privacy and all, but I have a feeling this isn’t some petty personal thing…..

 

I may need to look into this if it carries on.

 

I sighed once again and started to massage my temples.

 

I know its wrong for me to abuse my gang status to dwell into my best friends life, but ever heard the phrase curiosity killed the cat?

 

Well my code name is The Cat, and I can’t say I haven’t killed before.

 

Go Chaerin. Go.

 

 

A/N: Really short chapter, sorry ought that :/ school is on my .

if i get 40 comments by the end of the day, i will upload a longer chapter today :D

hehehehe