Time flies

Red-haired devil

 

- Soo Min POV -

 

After the shocking date my life returns back to normal… as far as you can call my life normal of course. I am surrounded with celebrities whole the time after all, at work and at home.

 

At first there would always settle an awkward, uncomfortable silence between me and Key, who were growing close before the date but afterwards couldn’t see each other straight in the eyes anymore. It wasn’t because we were angry or mad at each other. It was because every time I saw those pink bow-shaped lips, the passionate scene these lips had shared with Jonghyun’s would pop up in my mind again. Although I tried my best to communicate normally with Key, I couldn’t help it. My brain didn’t manage to ban those images, and with these images in my head I was always smiling and giggling when my eyes caught a glimpse of the rapper or the singer.

 

Luckily after a while I manage to ignore the images in my head and I can talk to Key as we did before I found out about his secret relationship with Jonghyun. We can have fun together again and I finally have my personal stylist back. Key’s love for fashion is not a secret and everyone knows the rapper is obsessed with clothing and accessories. Furthermore, I am one of the only girls who has the private honour to get his fashion advice and gets dragged to a dozen of shops when Jonghyun is too lazy to accompany his lover (ㅋㅋㅋ still have to get used to the ideaㅋㅋㅋ).

 

Looking back to how our relationship was before, I would even dare to say that our friendship has improved after the ‘incident’ – that’s how we love to refer to that particular day. It feels as if we’re even closer friends now. Maybe it’s just because of the period of time that has passed and we are supposed to know each other better now, but maybe that unfortunate incident has enforced our friendship. Key and the other SHINee boys don’t have to lie to me any longer, which undoubtedly makes it easier for everyone.

 

Also my relationship with Onew improves gradually. We can’t go out on a lot of dates because of our busy schedules and the fans, who will recognise him when he takes one step out of his dorm. But whenever we find the time, we enjoy every second, every minute we can spend together. Sometimes we catch a movie together with his dongsaengs at their dorm, or I invite him over to my house – how I would love to see him sneaking out of their dorm, making sure no fan is following him– and then I would cook his favourite dishes.

 

I assume my brother was right every time he was stating how hard an idol’s life could be, especially on the relationship level, and I also believe you can include dating a celebrity into that statement.

 

However time does fly by when you’re having a good time and so all these months that I spend with SHINee pass in the blink of an eye... ‘till that day arrives, 26th of December, 2010.