Truth from a Demon

Love for a Demon

 

A/N: Well I had too many ideas for this chapter… I feel like it’s everywhere so I’m sorry ahead of time >>;; Enjoy though, and comments are always appreciated! <3

~~~~

The fact that the demon standing before Taemin knew his name, sent shivers down his body. He had been lost in the beauty of the creature and forgot that the demon was in fact dangerous. All of his courage left him and his knees got week.

 

“H-how do you k-know my name?” sputtered Taemin as he tried to walk back but was stopped by the door.

 

The demon walked closer to Taemin, “I’ve been watching you Taemin. Every time you pass by here,” he smirked as he reached arm length with Taemin. “You’re a beautiful specimen Taemin. Like nothing I’ve ever seen before.”

 

The demon’s arm reached out and caressed Taemin’s face softly. Taemin tried desperately to run but he couldn’t move. Not from shock but he literally couldn’t move. Something was making him unable to run away.

 

“W-what are you doing?” Taemin twitched, trying to move away from the demon’s touch.

“I’m admiring your beauty Taemin. You skin is so soft, so pale, so perfect.” He said as he leaned in closer to Taemin, his face close to Taemin’s ear. “It’s the exact thing I want.” The demon started kissing Taemin’s neck, making a line down before making a hickey at the base of Taemin’s neck. “A demon can only truly love one single being in its lifetime, and Demons can live for thousands of years. Luckily I’ve finally found mine.”

 

The demon leaned back to admire Taemin’s expression before leaning back in and placing his lips on Taemin’s. The kiss was soft and emotion filled. Taemin could tell from the kiss that the demon was being completely honest but that scared Taemin. He started to shake uncontrollably. He built up energy and broke the trance he was in, pushing the demon off of him and whipping at his lips.

 

The demon had a surprised expression on. “You broke my trance, no one has ever been able to do that. Oh this will be fun.” the demon smirked.

“Who are you, no what are you!? No I don’t care, just don’t come near me again. Get me out of here! I want to go home!” Taemin continued to shake ad tears rolled down his face. He was now completely scared of the demon standing before him.

 

This wasn’t a movie or a story, it was completely real. Taemin knew that movies couldn’t hurt him but they terrified him nonetheless. Some would even cause him to have anxiety attacks from acting up too much. He would only ever watch horror movies with Key since he loved them so much and would always help Taemin during one of his attacks, but now that Taemin was alone in an abandoned church with nothing but a demon in front of him, nothing could help him this time.

 

Taemin’s breathing became jagged. His heartbeat started to race and he was slowly starting to lose vision, partly because of the attack, partly because his eyes were filled with tears. He slouched on the door, using it as support to keep him standing.

 

“My name’s Onew, just remember that. You’ll need to know it next time.” said the demon as he disappeared.

 

 Another gust of wind appeared, opening the doors. Taemin fell to the ground clutching his sides. He was still having an anxiety attack.

 

“TAEMIN!” screamed Key as he ran beside Taemin, Minho following not too far behind. He pulled Taemin’s upper body closer to him, petting his head. “It’s okay. You’re out. Calm down baby.” Key continued to sooth Taemin until his breathing became regular and his tears stopped. “Minho, get me some water from Jjong’s car.”

 

When Minho returned with water, Key took it and held it close to Taemin for him to drink. Taemin happily took it and drank half the bottle before braking for air.

 

Taemin mumbled something the Key couldn’t hear. “Say that again Taeminnie?” He said it once again, louder but still a whisper. “Say it louder so we can hear you.”

 

“Onew”

 

There was a moment of silence while Key and Minho exchanged confused looks. “What does that mean Minnie?” asked Minho

 

“Onew” Taemin repeated himself. He tried to explain what had just happened to him but the only word he could form was the demons name. He said it over and over again until Jonghyun was standing by his feet.

 

“Would you stop muttering that? I mean what’s wrong with you? It couldn’t have been that scary that you lost all of your knowledge other than that one word.” Jonghyun said as he stepped around Taemin, entering the church. He walked up to the middle of the pews and looked around. “Hellooo?” he said as he voice echoed off of the walls. He smirked to himself and turned around, walking back to the three outside the church.

 

“There’s nothing in there. What’s got you so scared? Oh that’s right, you’re a wimp.” Jonghyun laughed. “Scared of the dark are we? You better get used to it cause it’s everywhere.” The older man walked back to his car. He stepped in the driver’s seat as he drove off.

 

“Don’t listen to him. He doesn’t know you like I do. I know how easily you get scared.” Said Key as he helped Taemin stand up. He dusted off Taemin and noticed the hickey on the younger’s neck. “Taemin is that a hickey? It wasn’t there before. What happened?” Key asked as he made eye contact with Taemin.

 

“Onew”