Archangel

Love for a Demon

 

“WHAT!?” Taemin screamed. He suddenly didn’t care about his sore throat since it felt like his heart just stopped. “An archangel? What do you take me for? An idiot? Angels don’t exist. Angels are pure, so why the hell do you say Lucifer was one? And why am I even believing all of this!? This is probably all some weird dream I’m having right? I mean demons can’t be real. They’re mythological creatures that are meant to scare people…” Taemin held his knees close and started breathing hard. Yes, this was all just some weird dream, and soon he would wake up to his old apartment ceiling and all would be normal again.

“Taemin, everything I’m saying is completely true” Onew said as he reached out to Taemin.

“NO!! Don’t touch me! It’s all a lie!” Taemin jumped out of the bed and ran for the door. Onew ran after him and grabbed his wrist before Taemin reached the main doors.

“Please Taemin, you have to believe me. We’re at the time when you’re most in danger. You have to be protected.” Onew froze Taemin, putting him in a trance. Taemin was unable to move. He tried to move, tried to escape, but he couldn’t. “Please Taemin… I’m the only one who can protect you.”

 

Taemin was scared. He didn’t want this. He didn’t want ANY of this. He just wanted to live a normal life, get a good paying job, find a beautiful wife and die happily with her, but all of that has crumbled. His life was twisted and braking and it was all because of Onew. If he hadn’t appeared in the church than none of this would have happened.

“Let me GO!!” Taemin screamed as he pulled away from Onew, breaking the trance. “Leave me alone! Stop ing up my life! It’s all your fault my life is ruined!” Onew reached for Taemin once again but was swatted away by Taemin’s hand, “Please… just leave me alone…” he said as a tear fell from his face. He turned around and ran for the doors, opening them and running down the street getting as far away from the church as he can.

 

It was dark out by the time Taemin found a familiar building. He ran inside and looked for the right apartment door. He knocked on the door when he found it but no one answered. He tried again but still no answer. Taemin decided to call him but when he looked for his phone he couldn’t find it. “Must have left it with the demons…” He sighed and slouched down on the door. He curled up in a ball, waiting for the one person to believe his story to come home.

~~~~

*Key POV*

It was cold at night and all Key wanted to do was go home and snuggle up in blankets and go to bed. He had suffered through the night being with Jonghyun and Minho, and that usually meant club jumping. He tagged along to four of them before he had enough. It’s not like he was looking for a pretty lady to have a one night stand with anyways.

 

When he got to his apartment he saw someone curled up in a ball in front of his door. He noticed the silky brown hair and sighed as he realised it was Taemin’s.

 

“Taemin-ah, what are you doing here?” asked Key as he knelt down to Taemin’s level.

“H-hyung… I had n-n-nowhere else to g-go…” Taemin said as he rubbed the side of his arms.

Key reached out for Taemin’s arm but almost immediately pulled back. “Omo Taemin, you’re freezing! Come inside and take a nice hot shower, then we’ll talk okay?” Taemin just nodded as Key helped him up and into his warm apartment. “You know where the bathroom is, and when you’re done I’ll have some warm tea made for you.”

“Thanks hyung” said Taemin as he walked off.

 

Key went to the kettle and added water in it. After it was switched on, he opened one of the cupboard doors and picked out some tea bags. He walked to his bedroom and picked out some pajamas for Taemin to wear. They were about the same size so he knew Taemin would fit into them. He walked to the bathroom and opened the door just enough to drop the pajamas on the counter. “I brought you some pajamas; they’re just on the counter.” Key heard a ‘thanks’ just before he closed the door.

 

By the time the hot water was poured and the tea was ready, Taemin emerged from the bathroom all warm and clean. He walked over and sat across from Key at the table. He picked his cup of tea and smiled at the warmth and smell.

“Thanks Key-hyung” he said as he sipped the tea.

“You’re welcome. Now are you going to explain to me why you were sitting at my door, at night, in the cold?”

Taemin sighed before he started talking. “Key, I’m so confused. I don’t know what’s right and what’s wrong. Is this all a dream or is this all real? I don’t know what’s going on anymore.”

“Taemin, what are you talking about? Explain yourself some more.”

“I’ll tell you about everything. From the first night at the church, to now.” Taemin sighed as took a deep breath before he told Key everything. He told Key about Kai, about how Onew had saved him. He told Key about the numerous amounts of demons that were after him. He told Key about how he never had scars and wounds, how Onew had healed them up. He told Key about the day before, when Onew bit him, almost killing him and he told him how Onew had cried at the same time. He told Key that Onew explained that his soul was the same as Lucifer’s and how Lucifer was an Archangel.

Taemin paused before he said the last part. “He said I was an Archangel too…”

 

Key just sat there listening to everything. He already knew about Onew and his ‘Demon ways’ so none of this was too surprising for him. After the night he had seen Onew’s true form, he had been doing some research on demon’s and the supernatural. There was a possibility in everything so he believed what Taemin had said.

“That’s nothing to really fret over baby. I’ll protect you from them, you know me.” Key said as he smiled and reached over for Taemin’s hands. “You’re lucky I’ve been doing my research. I have plenty of things to keep you safe, I promise.” 

 


Sorry it took so damn long for me to post this! I've been caught up with school and my exams. Luckily i'm done with exams now~ 

Also for those who know about cosplay and the such, I'm going to be cosplaying some k-pop stuff~ LuciferTaemin, Etude House Taemin, Hello Baby Jonghyun in his Tiger outfit aaaannnddd NalinA Zico (Block B)