Chapter Two

Falling In Love

 

 
 

A/n: I think this chapter would be a little longer then the first chapter. So i hope you enjoy and there is slight changes in the story.. Let's Begin..

Recap:

"Let go of her." A voice that make Jieun open her eyes. She saw _________ the popular Silent Guy in the school holding Jong Kook wrist."Yah,__ let go of me." Jong Kook said in shaky voice."Let.go.of.her"The guy told Jong Kook while glaring at him.Jong Kook let Jieun go and glare at her with fiery eyes which send chills down her spine and walked away.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Thank You Lay sunbae", As expected  - from the silent guy aka ice prince- she did not receive any reply but just a small nod as he walked away. The guy who help her is no other then the Ice Prince, Lay. Jieun look around her and quickly she lowered her head and fixed her misplace spectacles as she receive cols stares and glare from girls. Aish, how can I forget that he is a kingka Jieun said in her head.

The time passed by quickly. After class at exactly 2.30pm the bell rang. Having waiting for the teacher to dismiss the class, the students happily left the classroom. The teacher left the classroom with a slight smile on his face. Jieun left the classroom and went to her butler, Mr Song, he open the car door for Jieun and she enter. It took 10 minutes for them to arrive back home.

At Home,

"Miss Park, what would you like for dinner?" Ask the chef, Mr Ahn, assistance,  Miss Ahn. Jieun just shrugged her shoulder and head upstairs to her room, she took a refreshing shower. After showering she decided to take a short nap but it turn into a slumber. At 6.45pm her assistance, Miss Shim, wake her up for dinner. During dinner, Jieun poked the chopstick in her rice instead of eating it " Miss Park, is there anything wrong with the food ? " Miss Ahn ask Jieun as she observed the food. Without answering the question Jieun left the table and headed for her room. Not any typical teenager who spend their Friday night out, Jieun spend it at home, Sleeping.

The next day, 

Jieun's P.O.V

I woke up at 7.30am and took a cold, refreshing shower and changed into a checkered long sleeve shirt and black tights.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3lDaZhryP88sW9PEjPH1

Instead of having breakfast at home like I normally would do, I told Mr Ahn that i'll be having breakfast outside and if he would like to cook breakfast fot the others, he nodded in agreement. With that i put on my shoes and spectacles and left the house with no words. I ask Mr Song to drive me to a cafe nearby by but not to close. He took me to a cafe call Unicorn's Flight. I thought it was a weird name to name a cozy looking cafe. Mr Song could not drop me off infront off the cafe so he drop me off across the cafe. I thanked him and told him that he could shopped around and pick me up at a hour later. I am much closer to him than Miss Shim who never tag along with me wherever i go.

From across I could see a huge crowd and music being played. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1TLaZp1i8E

Must be a very popular cafe, I thought to myself. I walked to the cafe, as i walked towards the cafe someone caught my eyes. I decided to ignore since I knew the circumstances of communicating to him .. The fans, glares, stares urghh it just send chills down my spine. He is the guy who helped me yesterday , Lay, Zhang Yi Xing. Before I could turn a full 180 degree turn , I saw the Lay waving his hand and having a smile on his face. I saw him but I lowered my head pretend not seeing him. Lay saw me walking away and stand up to catch me. I walked away from him then i feel a tap on my shoulder as I turn around, i saw Lay smiling and before i could know what happen, he took my wrist dragging me inside the cafe. While going to the cafe , I could feel people glaring at me. His friends tag along behind us. They lock the door not to let the fans enter. I asked him why he dragged me into the cafe. He told me that he wanted to introduce me to his friends. So the first person who introduces to himself was Kris, he has a very deep voice, after him was a guy who has baby like features but a very deep voice Chanyeol, followed by Sehun, Luhan, BaekHyun and Tao.. The last guy has a very scary face..

We talked about ourself for about 20 minutes while drinking some Americano. After more talking... Bammm!! we become friends..

I did not realised 30 minutes have pass by I looked at my watch and continued the conversation then i stopped talking and look at my watch to see that an hour has passed. I told the guys that i had to leave and i would meet them in school on Monday.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:Chapter 2 is way longer then i expected it to be and don't forget to Comment what you think about this chapter and of couse , Subscribe! :)