Chapter Twelve

Falling In Love

 

Jieun P.O.V
 
''Okay , JiJin, let go of us if not i going to attack you~'' Hyungsoo said and i immediately let go of them. ''You bad oppa! You know my weakness is tickle and you are using that to blackmail me!'' I point at him while pouting. He and Myungsoo together laugh and i hit both of them on the hand. ''Ouch , JiJin , you are not allowed to hit your oppa!'' Myungsoo rubbing the place where i hitted him then Hyungsoo join in while nodding and rubbing the place i hit him. ''I don't care , whoever make me angry will suffer.'' I stick out my tongue showing a '':P'' look. ''I want to see you angry so how do i make you angry?'' Myungsoo jumped up and down like a kid. ''Better n-'' I was cut off and now i am on the floor while Hyungsoo was on my left laughing and Myungsoo on my right tickling me. ''Does this make you angry?'' He smiled while tickling me. ''St-oppp tic-kl-in-g meeee!'' I said while pushing his hand away but it failed and he tickle me more harder. ''Hy-uuunnn-g s-oooooo- oooppp-aaaa , h-eee-lll-ppp mmmmm-eeee pppll-eeaasssseeeeeee!'' I rolled on the floor while still getting tickle by Myungsoo. ''Myungsoo , let go of JiJin now.'' Hyungsoo ordered. But Myungsoo did not let go of me and he glare at Hyungsoo. Hyungsoo step back while putting his hand infornt of his chest. ''Woah , relax , you not gonna kill me right? I am your hyung!'' Myungsoo ignored him and focus on tickling me. ''Opppp-aaaaa , yyyyy-ooooo-uu aaa-r-eeee ss-tt-i-ll g-ooo-nnnnn-aaa ggggg-eeeee-ttt k-iiii-lll bb-yy mmm-eee iiiiii-fffffff yyyyyy-ooo-uuu dddd-oooo-nnnnn-ttt hhhh-eeeeeeeee-llllll-pppppp mmmmm-eeeeeeeee!'' i threatened him but no use. ''Nah , i don't believe you~'' He stick out his tongue. That's it. I push Myungsoo hand with all my power and stand up. 
 
Hyungsoo P.O.V
 
JiJin push Myungsoo hand away and stand up. She is glaring at us. Uh ho... Someone is gonna kill us... ''RUN AFTER I COUNT TO THREE!'' I whisper to Myungsoo which is beside me. He just nodded and we looked at JiJin. She just crack her hand bones and head bone and that already made me real scared... ''1'' I counted as JiJin is walking nearing to us. Every two steps she took , i will count. I counted to 2 when she is around at 10cm away from us. She need to take 10 steps to reach us . After taking JiJin taking the five steps , i whisper to my twin. ''Later when i count to three , run to who-knows-where place. Okay?'' He just nodded like before, i think he is too scared. Well , it is his fault... When JiJin is one step away from us , i counted to three and we run to who-knows-where place as long as far from her. ''YAHHHHHH! COME BACK! YOU TWO ARE GONNA GET IT FROM ME!'' When i was running , i looked over to my shoulder and saw JiJin stomping her foot. 
 
Jieun P.O.V
 
They run away when i was just one step away from them. ''YAHHHHHH! COME BACK! YOU TWO ARE GONNA GET IT FROM ME!'' I saw Hyungsoo looking back while i was stomping my foot and i swear i saw him smirk and that make me more mad. LEE HYUNGSOO , LEE MYUNGSOO , YOU BETTER WATCH OUT! >:(. When i was still angry , someone tap my shoulder and i just grab his hand and flip him over so he is infornt of me on the floor. I twist his hand and he shouted. ''Jiiieun-ah! Is me!'' He shouted and i realise it is Suho. ''OMO sunbae , mianhae! I was too angry , sorry!'' I release his hand and pulled him up. 
 
Suho P.O.V
 
I saw Jieun alone so i decided to call her because lunch is over. I walk towards her and put my hand on her shoulder and she immediately grab my hand flip me over.A blink of eye , i am lying on the floor with Jieun twisting my hand. ''Jiiiieun-ah Is me!'' I shouted loudly and finally let go off of my hand. ''OMO sunbae , mianhae! I was too angry , sorry!'' Jieun help me to get up and i ask her what happen. She paused a while then told me the whole thing.
 
--------------------------------------------
 
Suho P.O.V
 
After Jieun told me the whole thing ,  I rolled on the floor while hugging my stomach ''HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA''. ''Stop laughing !'' Jieun show a ''>-<'' look. I tried to stop laughing but it is too hard. After a few minutes later , i finally stop laughing and Jieun face is ''-.-'' ''Sorry Jieun'' I poke her arm. No respond... ''JIEUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN I AM SO SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!'' I shouted at her and she jumped. ''AISHHHHH I AM NOT DEAF!'' She cover her ears. ''Sorry ~ Anyway Jieun , guess what?'' I asked her and she looked at me then nodded so i continue , ''Lunch have finish long time ago... So we are kinda late...'' I told her and expect her to explode. 
 
Jieun P.O.V
 
''Lunch have finish long time ago... So we are kinda late...'' Suho told me and i waited while the information sank in. ''WHATTTTTTTTTTT?! I DID NOT EVEN KNOW LUNCH OVER LONG TIME AGO! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!!!'' I shake Suho fornt and back. ''Jiiieeeuuunnn , reeellaaxxx!'' he tried to say when i am shaking him. HARDLY. '' Okay , since we are late for class already , why don't we just go out? I mean like skip class?'' Suho said after i stop shaking him. I wanted to answer no but Suho's words make sense anyway.. Since we are late , why don't just skip class! I nodded my head happily and off we goooo.
 

AN: HELLOO YOUR HARDWORKING LAZY AUTHOR IS BACK XD , school start so i can't really touch the computer forgive me >-< Happy new year~ XDD Kay i need sleep now is 12:01AM D: Tommorrow i have school also D: NIGHT~

 

-Jieunnie