Chapter Four

Falling In Love

 

Jieun P.O.V
 
The next day , as usual , i did my morning nessicities, ate my breakfast. After breakfast , i put on my non-degree specs and left the house. I hopped on into the car and Mr Song drive me to school.
 
When the car reached the school gate, i got off the car and walked inside the school. I can feel glares on me and i can hear some girls bad mouthing me as i was lowered my head walking to my locker.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
No One P.O.V
 
''Ringggggg'' The bell ring meaning that class starts now, so Jieun ran with her head lowering down. 
 
''Ouch !!!'' Jieun bumped into someone.
 
Jieun P.O.V
 
"Oh okay,Lets just hope the person i bummed into is not Jook Kook or any bullys" i internally said. ''Sorry i was rushing to my class i am so sorry ! '' Jieun bowed and looked up and she saw a angry looking Baekhyun...
 
Baekhyun P.O.V
 
Aish !! Who the hell bumped into me? ''Sorry i was rushing to my class i am so sorry!'' The girl bowed repeatedly. Wait that voice.. that voice i heard it before it sounds... it sound like Jieun ! The girl looked up with a scared look and that girl is Jieun. 
 
No one P.O.V
 
''Oh Jieun !'' Baekhyun looked at her. ''Mianhae Baekhyun , i was rushing to class sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you mianhae!'' Jieun bowed again saying to Baekhyun.''Ah gwaenchanh-a , and quit bowing and saying sorry to me!'' Baekhyun laughed.'' Oh nae i am late for class! see you later during lunch!'' Jieun run to her class while waving to Baekhyun. Baekhyun just nodded and walked away.
 
Jieun P.O.V
 
''Park Jieun! You are late for class!'' The teacher which is Mr Park looking at me when i run into the classroom. ''Sorry Mr Park i will be right on time next time!'' I bowed to him and run to my seat.
 
No one P.O.V
 
''Knock knock.'' Everyone in the class look towards the door and they saw a girl standing at the door , ''She is pretty!'' i heard some boys said.''Come in!'' Mr Park said while looking at her. That girl talked to Mr Park and Mr Park ask her to introduce herself.
 
Jieun P.O.V
 
''Annyeong , I am Seo Ji Hye , the new student , i hope we can work together peace fully .'' She bowed and walked beside my seat.'' Hey Ji Hye right? I suggest you better not sit with me! You should sit with those Girls there...'' I said to her pointing to the girls when she pulled out the chair.''Why must i?'' Ji Hye looked at me. ''Because if you don't do so , Those people over there will kill you.'' I looked at her pointing to that ''popular peoples'' area. 
 
Ji Hye P.O.V
 
''Because if you don't do so , those people over ''Because if you don't do so , Those people over there will kill you.'' Kill me? Well we shall see. I sit on the chair that i just pulled out beside Jieun. ''What you doing?! Can't you hear? I told you to go there sit!'' Jieun looked at me with BIG BIG eyes.'' Well first , i am siting down here ,  third , since you say they will kill me if i sit here , i will just sit here untill they kill me.'' I smiled at her while she looked at me as if i am a loony. 
 
Jieun P.O.V
 
Omg she will not listen to me! i facepalm myself and try to listen to Mr Park while hearing some peoples over ''popular area'' are talking. Maybe talking bad about Ji Hye... Ji Hye you will reget sitting beside me... You will reget soon or later... 
 
-----------------------------------
 
No one P.O.V
 
''Ringgggg.'' The bell meaning lunch time , all the students run out of the class and when Jieun was walking out of the classroom , Mr Park called me to give a tour for Ji Hye since she sit beside her. 
 
Jieun P.O.V
 
''Nae.'' I bowed to Mr Park and ask Ji Hye to follow me. ''The Cafe is at the first floor now lets go to first floor!'' i told Ji Hye while she is looking around.
 
No one P.O.V
 
Jieun teach Ji Hye how to get food when they walked into the Cafe. ''KYAAAAAAAAAAAA'' Some girls screamed.
 
Jieun P.O.V
 
When i was taking food with Ji Hye , i heard screams and i looked at the direction and i saw Sehun , Baekhyun , Lay , Luhan , Chanyeol , Kris , Tao the Kingkas walking cooly to the Cafe. ''Jieun who are they?'' Ji Hye pointing to the Kingkas. '' They are the Kingkas the most popular guys in the school.'' I looked back to grab more foods while telling her.
 
No one P.O.V
 
Baekhyun and Lay notice Jieun and decided to sit beside her with the other Kingkas.
 
Jieun P.O.V
 
''Hi Jieun!'' I looked up to see who is it and i saw Sehun smiling. ''Lets sit here.'' Chanyeol say while sitting down. I looked at them while they sit down. Baekhyun is sitting beside me well the others sitting opposite of me.'' Oh i forgot to introduce you guys to my friend, she is new.'' I pointed to Ji Hye.
 
Ji Hye P.O.V
 
''Oh, annyeong i am Seo Ji Hye.'' Ji Hye introduce herself. One by one , the kingkas introduce themself. I notice the guy name called Lay is handsome... His cute dimple...
 
No one P.O.V
 
''Er... can i ask why are you sitting with us anyway?'' Jieun looked at them. ''We are friends don't you remember? Friends should sit together right?'' Baekhyun answer her while smiling.''But but you guys are Kingkas! Kingkas should not sit with unpopular peoples right?'' Jieun looked Baekhyun with BIG eyes.
 
Baekhyun P.O.V
 

Aigooo Jieun ah why you so cute? why can't Kingkas sit with unpopular peoples? I can't help to laugh at her sillyness.

 
''Hyung , what are you laughing at?'' Sehun asked me while poking me. ''Nothing.'' 
 
No one P.O.V
 
''Oh and Jieun i need to speak to you privatly...''Baekhyun told Jieun when she is drinking water. Jieun nodded her head and they go to the school garden again. 
 
Jieun P.O.V
 
I wonder why Baekhyun want to speak to me privately again... ''Jieun , can i have your number?'' Baekhyun asked me when we reached the garden. ''Wae? why you need my number?'' I asked him. ''Because we are going for dinner date right? and i planning to tell you the details by phone.'' He rubbed his back of the neck.''Oh okay give me your phone.'' I told him. He pass me his phone and i dial my number and called so that we can have each other number.''Oh lets go back now, lunch time is going to over.'' I told Baekhyun. He nodded his head and we walked together back to the Cafe.
 
 
AN: Read on kekeke :) please sub and comment also~!