Chapter Nine

Falling In Love

Hey guys, Enjoy this chapter :) -Yeol

While walking down the hallway towards the Cafeteria, people kept on staring at Lay and Jieun because they are holding hands. Jieun lower her head as they kept on walking.Once they reach the cafeteria, they went to the Kingkas table."Hey Jieun"They all say together."Hello" She said shortly as she bow slightly. Lay sat inbetween Baekhyun and Sehun without letting go of Jieun's hand. He gestured her to sit beside him and she did. Now she's sitting inbetween Lay and Baekhyun. After awhile Jieun felt comfortable and started to laugh at jokes. Lay and Jieun kept on talking and laughing about who knows what while the guy beside Jieun was feeling really sad, he was no other then Byun Baekhyun.

Lay P.O.V

I was talkiing to Jieun about some thing funny. I purposely made Jieun sat beside Baekhyun. I was having this urge of making him jealous and i did after sometime he said he will leave first. I could see him feeling sad. So yeah mission accomplish.*Smile an Angelic smile*

Baekhyun P.O.V

Jieun is having a good time laughing and talking with Lay. I feel so sad that the girl i like is ignoring my presence. I just hope she would at least greet me or talk to me a little. I felt really hurt so i decided to leave the place. "Guys i'll be headed first bye" I fake a smile. They just nodded their head which made me more hurt and sad.I walk out of the cafeteria very hurt.

No One P.O.V

Even though Jieun was laughing, smiling and talking happily deep inside she felt really scare. The words Ji Min said kept repeating in my mind

"You will get it from me soon or later"

"You will get it from me soon or later"

"You will get it from me soon or later"

She decided to shrug of the nagitive thought.

Jieun P.O.V

Like right on cue Lay mis-pronounce a word and it sounded funny, i started laughing, i swear my stomach would burst any minute now."Stop it, it's not funny" Lay told me and i tried stopping."O-o-k i w-ill s-top if y-ou b-uy me i-ce - c-re-am af-ter sc-oo-l" I said inbetween laughter. He nodded so i stop laughing. The queenkas was watching them from afar.

After school

Lay P.O.V

I waited for her near the gates, i saw her and Jihye giggling over something. That Jihye girl sends me a bad aura somehow when they were infront of me, they bid goodbye to each other. When Jihye left, Jieun look at me with a cute expression and said gabsida (Let's Go). I help  her wear the helmet and we got on my bike. She interlock her hands on my stomach. She lean her head on my back and off we go.There was a red light so i stopped the bike, i turned behind me and find a tired Jieun."Sleep if your tired" I told her she nod her head and went to dreamland. The light turned yellow then green and off i when down the road.After awhile we arrive at the ice cream shop. I woke JIeun up she rubbed her eyes cutely. I took the helmets off. Jieun was still half asleep i turned her round to face the ice cream shop and bamm she started jumping around. I did what i had to for her to stop jumping, i held her hand and she stopped jumping. We walk inside the shop and the decorations were colorful. We sat at the back of the shop by the window. "What do you want ?" I ask Jieun. "Oreo" I nodded and went to order the ice cream she has the same taste as i do i was thinking of buying oreo to but since she is going to buy it i decided to buy chocolate fudge. After getting the order, i went back to the table. She ate a spoonful of her ice cream and smile at the delightful taste. I ate mine and was delighted at the yummy taste of chocolate. She ask for some and i gave her using my spoon and she also gave her oreo ice cream to me using her spoon and i gladfully accept it. Indirect Kiss..

End 

So that's the end of the chapter hope you had enjoyed it. Tell me if there's mistake. I kept writing Jaeyeol instead of Jieun, cause i'm writing a fanfict to please check it out Subscribe if you like it :) Click it Happy Endings, Dream On, Staring  L.Joe of 

Bye bye guys, Peace Out

Comment and Subcribe it does not hurt.

Luhan and Xiu Min Love ya Subbies and Reader 

Credit to rightful owner fo gif 

- YEOL