Chapter Eight

Falling In Love

 

''Here are all the pictures miss.'' A man talk to a lady while passing some pictures to her.''Now take the money and don't let me see you again.'' The lady said while passing him the money.'' Sure, I will go back to my hometown and you will never see me.'' With that , the man is gone.'' Park Jieun , i told you to stay away from the Kingkas especially Lay , but you did not listen to me. Now you are going to suffer from me.'' The lady said while smirking.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jieun P.O.V
 
''RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG'' My alarm clock rang. I woke up finding myself on my bed. I thought i was with Lay yesterday? How come i am on my bed? Whatever , time for school. I did my morning routines and i asked Miss Shim how did i come back while eating my breakfast. ''Oh , yesterday a guy sent you back and he had a cute dimple.'' Miss Shim answer me with a smile. Dimple..? Who have a dim- OH YEAH LAY HAVE A DIMPLE... AND HE IS THE ONE SENT ME BACK?! OMG HOW DID HE KNOW I LIVE HERE?! ''Miss? MISS!'' Miss Shim called for me and i snapped out of my thoughts. ''Yes Miss Shim.'' I answered her. ''You are going to be late for school if you continue to eat slowly~'' Miss Shim smiled at me. Oh yeah i have school and i AM GONNA BE LATE! ''BYE MISS SHIM!'' I shouted and run out of the door to school.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Jieun P.O.V
 
Lucky i reach the school 5 minutes before the first class start all thanks to my running. I walked to my locker and pick out books for my first class when someone was behind me but i did not realise. When you are done picking books and turn your body, your eyes look like a owl's eyes. Lay was behind you. ''Oh Lay , you scare me!'' i said while putting my hand over my chest. 
 
Lay P.O.V
 
When i arrived at school , i saw Jieun. So i decided to stand behind her. She turn her body and her eyes become owl's eyes. ''Oh Lay , you scare me!'' Jieun said while putting her hand over her chest. ''You are cute'' I commented with a smile and Jieun went totally pink. Cute. ''Er.. I have to go ! The bell just rang! See you later!'' Jieun wave while running away. The bell rang? I did not heard it... 
 
Jieun P.O.V
 
''You are cute'' Lay commented and i went totally pink. OMG WHY WOULD A KINGKA SAID A NORMAL GIRL CUTE?! ''Er.. I have to go ! The bell just rang! See you later!'' I wave while running away. I lied , the bell did not ring... In fact it rang after he said i am cute... I sat at my seat when i reach my class (The teacher don't bother scolding me) My mind keep repeating Lay's words. 
''You are cute''
''You are cute''
''You are cute'' 
I HAVE TO GET THAT OUT OF MY MIND! Lucky my mind is soon filled with lots of stuff that i forgot what happen just now.
 
No one P.O.V
 
''RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG'' The bell rang and students ran out of class , don't even care about their teacher. ''Jieun , you can go to the cafe first, I need to put some books in my locker.'' Ji Hye told Jieun when they walk out of class. Jieun just nod and Ji Hye walked to her locker.
 
Jieun P.O.V
 
''Jieun , you can go to the cafe first , I need to put some books in my locker.'' I just nod and she walked to her locker. When i was walking to the cafe , some one tapped on my shoulder. I turn around and i saw the Kingkas and the person who tapped on my shoulder is Sehun. '' Eat with us Jieun!'' Sehun asked me. ''Sorry , i can't.'' I answer him while lowing my head.'' WHYYYYYYYYY.'' Sehun asked with a pout. ''Er... Because i am on diet!'' My mind just randomly give me the word ''diet'' and i just answer like that. ''Diet? You are not even fat , You are even skinner then Sehun!'' Baekhyun commented which made Sehun hit him. ''But i think i am still fat so... I not eating... And i have to go .'' I told them. ''But Jieun-'' I cut into ChanYeol's line with ''Oh i got to go , bye guys'' and run away.
 
No one P.O.V
 
''Go get Jieun up the rooftop.'' Ji Min ordered HaeBin , HaeBin just nod and went to find Jieun.
 
Jieun P.O.V
 
After I ran away from them , I sit on one of the bench in the garden while panting hard. ''Park Jieun , come with me to the rooftop.'' Some one ordered me from behind when i was going to close my eyes. I turn around and i found HaeBin was behind me. '' Why?'' I asked her. ''Just come with me if not i will just drag you.'' She threaten me. ''Why?'' I asked her again. HaeBin rolled her eyes and grab my hand and drag me to the roof. ''YAH , SONG HAEBIN , LET ME GO!'' I shouted at her while pushing her hand off mine , but she still hold on me tight and continue to drag me. ''THAT'S IT , SONG HAEBIN , I AM YOUR SUNBAE NOW LET ME GO.'' I shouted at her again and she finally stop dragging me but still holding my hand tightly. ''why are you dragging me to the rooftop?'' I asked her again. ''Ji Min unnie ask me to bring you up to the rooftop and i don't know why.'' She answered. Ji Min?! What have i done? I have already stay away from the Kingkas! Wait... Yesterday i was with Lay... She will not know right?! ''Jieun sunbae , now can we go? I don't want Ji Min unnie to kill me.'' HaeBin continue to pull me to the rooftop.
 
Ji Min P.O.V
 
Why did HaeBin took so long? I give her one more minute , if not i will kill her. ''HyeEun , have you bring the things that i ask you to bring?'' I asked her and she nodded. Park Jieun , get ready to suffer... ''UNNIE , I HAVE BRING JIEUN ! '' I heard a voice and thats HaeBin. She is trying hard to pull Jieun infornt of me. ''Hae Bin , go help HyeEun to get the things out the bag.'' I ordered them and Haebin and HyeEun took the things out of the plastic bag. 
 
Jieun P.O.V
 
What they want to do to me?! ''Park Jieun , did'nt i told you to get away from the Kingkas?'' Ji Min asked me with a steady voice but it is soon gonna be a angry voice. ''I DID!'' I shouted at her. ''Okay , you did get away from the Kingkas , but i also told you to go away from Lay right?!'' She shouted back. ''I don't know what are you talking! I did get away from him!'' I answered with a shaking voice as i don't know what are they gonna do to me. ''YOU DID GET AWAY FROM HIM?! WHAT A FUNNY JOKE, IF YOU DID GET AWAY FOR HIM , THEN WHAT ARE THESE?'' Ji Min finally exploded and throw some pictures right at my face. I crouch down and the pictures are i with Lay holding hands and one of the picture , Lay is kissing my forehead. ''Where did you get this pictures?!'' I asked. ''YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION ,  WHY IS LAY KISSING YOU?!'' She yelled at me. ''I DID TRY TO GET AWAY FROM LAY! BUT HE FOLLOW ME WHILE I WAS WALKING HOME THEN WE FELL DOWN , SO HIS LIPS IS ON MY FOREHEAD!'' I yelled back not wanting to lose the yelling battle. ''YOU LIAR!'' Ji Min shout at me then took a egg out of HaeBin hands and threw it at me and it hit right at my face. ''LAY WILL NOT KISS YOU!'' She threw another egg which hit at my uniform. I just stood there while the three Queenkas threw eggs at me. Finally i explode. ''Bae Ji Min , you say Lay will not kiss me , that is right but i am pretty sure Lay will also not kiss you.'' The three Queenkas stop throwing the eggs and HyeEun and HaeBin looked from me to Ji Min. ''LAY WILL KISS ME BECAUSE HE IS MINE! AND WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT LAY WILL NOT KISS ME?!'' Ji Min screamed at me. ''No , Lay will not kiss you , and what makes me think that Lay will not kiss you , the freaking reason is  , first , you are crazy , keep saying Lay is yours but you can't own him forever , second , you are a bad person. Why? Because Lay just simple forehead kiss me and it is just a freaking accident and you just spend money on eggs and the reason you buy the eggs is to throw the eggs at me right?. Thats childish okay? Third , Why would Lay even kiss me? I am just a freaking normal girl with a normal life. And it is just a freaking accident! A FREAKING ACCIDENT! I believe you understand simple korean right? so it is just a accident okay?! And don't be childish.'' I walked towards the door leaving the three Queenkas jaws opening. When i open the door , i gasped. Behind the door is Lay , and i bet he heard everything... 
 
-FlashBack-
 
Lay P.O.V
 
''Oh i got to go , bye guys'' With that she run away. Why does she keep running away from us? ''Guys , i not eating. I need to go somewhere.'' I tell the others. ''Why are you not eating? You also on diet like Jieun?'' Sehun asked and everyone laughed. ''Er.. Yea on diet.'' That make everyone laugh more. ''I better get going bye.'' I walked away to find for Jieun. When i reach garden , I saw HaeBin dragging Jieun. I wanted to help her but she suddenly shouted ''THAT'S IT , SONG HAEBIN , I AM YOUR SUNBAE NOW LET ME GO.'' I was shocked as i never heard her shouting before. 
''why are you dragging me to the rooftop?'' 
''Ji Min unnie ask me to bring you up to the rooftop and i don't know why.'' Ji Min ask HaeBin to bring Jieun up the rooftop?
''Jieun sunbae , now can we go? I don't want Ji Min unnie to kill me.'' Then HaeBin continue to pull Jieun up the roof. Maybe i should follow her. When i reach the rooftop door, ''Park Jieun , did'nt i told you to get away from the Kingkas?'' I heard a voice and i am pretty sure that is Ji Min's.
''I DID!'' Thats why she is always running away from us?!
''Okay , you did get away from the Kingkas , but i also told you to go away from Lay right?!'' 
''I don't know what are you talking! I did get away from him!'' 
''YOU DID GET AWAY FROM HIM?! WHAT A FUNNY JOKE, IF YOU DID GET AWAY FOR HIM , THEN WHAT ARE THESE?''
There are slient for a minute and i wanted to rush in because i am scared Ji Min will hurt Jieun but then i heard Jieun voice again.
''Where did you get this pictures?!''
''YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW , AND WHY IS LAY KISSING YOU?!''
''I DID TRY TO GET AWAY FROM LAY! BUT HE FOLLOW ME WHILE I WAS WALKING HOME THEN WE FELL DOWN , SO HIS LIPS IS ON MY FOREHEAD!''
''YOU LIAR!''
''LAY WILL NOT KISS YOU!''
After that , i heard slient again but not really slient , i heard egg cracking sound.. THEY ARE THROWING EGGS TO JIEUN?! 
''Bae Ji Min , you say Lay will not kiss me , that is right but i am pretty sure Lay will also not kiss you.''
''LAY WILL KISS ME BECAUSE HE IS MINE! AND WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT LAY WILL NOT KISS ME?!'' I will kiss Ji Min?! No way!
''No , Lay will not kiss you , and what makes me think that Lay will not kiss you , the freaking reason is  , first , you are crazy , keep saying Lay is yours but you can't own him forever , second , you are a bad person. Why? Because Lay just simple forehead kiss me and it is just a freaking accident and you just spend money on eggs and the reason you buy the eggs is to throw the eggs at me right?. Thats childish okay? Third , Why would Lay even kiss me? I am just a freaking normal girl with a normal life. And it is just a freaking accident! A FREAKING ACCIDENT! I believe you understand simple korean right? so it is just a accident okay?! And don't be childish.'' True , i some how agree with Jieun. The door open suddenly open and I heard someone gasped , and i looked up and found Jieun face is covered with egg yolk while her uniform also have egg yolks. 
 
-Flashback end-
 
Lay P.O.V
 
''Jieun! are you okay?!'' I grab her shoulders shaking her. ''I am okay!'' She faked a smile. I was about to talk to her again when i saw Ji Min grabbing a egg planning to throw to Jieun so i turn Jieun body so that her body is facing the stairs and my back is facing the Queenkas. ''LAY OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'' Ji Min screamed as she run to the door and i touch my back and it is wet . ''LAY OPPA SORRY I WAS WANTING TO THROW THE EGG AT THIS BUT WHY YOU BLOCK HER?!'' Ji Min asked me. ''Hey I am-'' I cut into Jieun line. ''Ji Min don't call Jieun a . Okay? And i block her because i want.'' ''WHYYY LAY OPPAAA ? DON'T YOU LOVEEEEEEE ME?'' Ji Min show her aegyo and it totally . ''No , i don't love you , i love Jieun.'' I looked over the Jieun and her face is red. ''YOU WHAT?!'' Ji Min shouted. ''I-L-O-V-E-J-I-E-U-N. Understand?'' I asked her then hold Jieun hands. When we are going down the stairs , Ji Min screamed ''PARK JIEUN , YOU WILL GET IT FROM ME SOON OR LATER!'' I can feel Jieun is scared so i hold Jieun hands tightly and we walked to the cafe.
 
Jieun P.O.V
 
''LAY OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'' Ji Min screamed as she run to the door. Oh My Gosh , I can be deaf right now. ''LAY OPPA SORRY I WAS WANTING TO THROW THE EGG AT THIS BUT WHY YOU BLOCK HER?!'' SHE FREAKING CALL ME ?! ''Hey I am-'' Lay cut into my line. ''Ji Min don't call Jieun a . Okay?And i block her because i want.'' Ha! At least Lay help me , take that! ''WHYYY LAY OPPAAA ? DON'T YOU LOVEEEEEEE ME?'' Ji Min show her aegyo towards Lay. Her aegyo , I can do better. ''No , i don't love you , i love Jieun.'' That make my face red... ''YOU WHAT?!'' Ji Min shouted. For the second time , i can be deaf right now. ''I-L-O-V-E-J-I-E-U-N. Understand?'' LAY LIKES ME?! WAIT NO IS NOT LIKE IS LOVE! I was about to speak when he hold my hands. When we are going down the stairs , Ji Min screamed ''PARK JIEUN , YOU WILL GET IT FROM ME SOON OR LATER!'' I am scared... What if they throw eggs at me again?! I snapped out of it when Lay hold my hand tightly... Then we walked to the cafe.
 
AN: Hi~ Sorry if i took quite long to update... I was sick and Toshi quitted TT-TT  and this chapter should be Toshi turn but since she quit so it became my turn TT-TT Anyways ~ Thanks to all peoples who see this fanfic~ Comments are loved~ I LOVE YOU ALL INCLUDING ALL SLIENTS READERS! :)
Now is 12:38AM at Singapore i should sleep now...
And we are alive from yesterday doomsday xD
Now Good Night ~ :D 
And the poll shows Lay and Suho are tied ._. Lets wait utill the next chapter... If still tied then wait again... 
 
-Joki