Chapter Eleven

Falling In Love

"Oppa~~" Someone cooed loudly which made Jieun and Lay return back to reality. They both turn to the annoying voice and what a luck Ji Min was walking no, running no, she was skipping towards both Jieun and Lay. Jieun was about to leave when Lay held onto her hand. Ji min who had ruined the moment link arms with Lay."Oppa, what are you doing ?" He look as she pointed towards Lay and Jieun's interlocked hand. "Freaking B****, don't oppa me and the others." He roughly pushed her away and headed for who knows where. Jieun was spacing out and when back to reality when she was pull dragged by Lay. She looked behind to see a fuming Jimin. Jimin looked glare at Jieun and draw a line across her neck signalling "You DIE". Jieun swallow her saliva deep. She turn infront and when closer to Lay for protection. 

Lay P.O.V

That Ji-ji-ji- Forget it. THAT B**** PISSED ME OFF, SHE RUINED THE FREAKING MOM- suddenly I felt present beside me. I look to see a scared Jieun. "Kwenchana ?" I ask worried. She shook her head "Hey, I'm not that dumb, i know you're scared" Lay told in-matter-of-fact tone."See, that's where you get it wrong" She smile widely. "Huh?" I was confused."Well, i'm known for being the nerd, wallflower and scholar right ?" I nodded my head in respond "Why would there be a scholar in a private school who doesn't accept scholar ??" I then realised, it was true SIPS doesn't accept scholar, like she said it was PRIVATE. I gulp and nodded."My family rank lower then your family don't worry bu-" I sigh a huge sigh of relief.Thank God."But~ I rank higher then Luhan, Sehun and Panda bear" She said quite happy but wait Panda Bear ? "Whose that Panda of yours ?" "He is my 2 super favourite oppa.. ^^ Wae?" She said and ask cutely. Panda Bear ? 2 Super Favourite Oppa? Who's first ?? And she gave him a nickname and a title... I was spacing out when i knock my head on a wall. Ouch. WTF. I heard small giggling. I turn to see Jieun closing to prevet from laughing but oh well she fail. Lucky no one was here.

Jieun P.O.V

I tried my best not to laugh by covering my mouth but failed. 'Kwenchana?" I said in between soft giggles. He nodded with slight anger and embarassment."Just tell me who mister Panda is and first ?" "He is none other then Huangzitao Oppa" I said Panda Bear aka Tao name quickly.WTF was on Lay's forehead it was red and huge. "I'll tell you, Panda Bear is Huang Zi Tao" He nodded and said "First dude" I was trying to find the right answer when i saw Panda Oppa in a distnce. "Panda Tao " I said loudly while going over to his drection. Panda oppa turn and and smile. He stopped in his track and waited for me."JiJin, Annyeong" He said nicely and waved to me. "Annyeong, Panda Oppa" I said and wave back. I heard footsteps coming closer so i pulled oppa and went to ........ . I thought after the run away that dude would stop but he came and said loudly "Park Hyo Jin" I thought it was Lay but the voice was different. I turned my head and so did Tao. "Oppa" I shouted and ran to him. It has been years since i have met the first guy friend, he is handsome, kind, romantic and many more. He is girl's ideal dream guy.His name is Lee Hyungsoo. His twin brother and himself are my best of friend and My Super Duper Favourite Oppa and 1 super favourite oppa. Yeah, its reveal. ^^"Oppa, where's Myung ??"  i ask "Right Here" I turn and smile widely to see my first love Lee Myungsoo. I was so happy and gave them my bear hug.

Lee Hyungsoo & Lee Myungsoo

(Credit to owner) 

They were older then me, the at the age of 21. I was so happy they are finally back after 4 years of separation for Myungsoo and 14 years for Hyungsoo. We kept in contact through our parents closenest. I mentioned that Myungsoo was my first love right ? He was the person who took my first kiss away. We dated for 2 years and broke up since our parents found out and we turn into bestie. How i miss our childhood days.....


Yeah chapter completed new characters. I hope ths was a good chapter...