Chapter Six

Falling In Love

Jieun P.O.V

 
The next day, as usual, I did my morning routines. After doing my morning routines, I wore my non-degree specs and hopped on the car and off we go.The drive was short but breezy. Upon reaching school, I went out of the car as i bid goodbye to Mr Song.
 
 
As I was walking towards my locker, a group of girls was walking direcly towards me, as soon I was near them, one of them pushed me to the ground which made me fell on my .Ouch!! That sure is going to leave a bruise.
 
''Yah, Park Jieun, you better stay away from the Kingkas, if not you will suffer from us, the Queenkas. And i heard that you went for a dinner date with Baekhyun oppa right? You better stay away from him because he is mine! ChanYeol is Hae Bin's and Lay is Ji Min's. So stay away from them and the Kingkas. Got it?'' Kim Hye Eun said. The Queenkas , Song Hae Bin , Kim Hye Eun , Bae Ji Min.I just nod my head and they walk away while giving  those icy glaring at me... Lets stay far far away from the Kingkas...
And right on cue the school bell rang, i spring towards class not wanting to be late.
 
End of P.O.V
 
Lay P.O.V
I was sitting in class not bothering to listen to the teacher talking about the joseon dynasty. I was not into History.I was thinking about some stuff. I heard one of the girls that Jieun went date with Baekhyun... I must ask Jieun out before Baekhyun... Let's not waste time, i'm going to ask her for a date during lunch.Right on time the bell rang. 
 
Jieun P.O.V
 
''Ringgggggggg'' Finally lunch time, i'm starving . I was walking to cafe when some one called me. ''Jieun!'' I turn around and i saw Ji Hye running to me. ''Hi,Ji Hye.'' I give her my smile and walked together with her to the cafeteria.
 
Ji Hye P.O.V
 
''Hi, Ji Hye.'' Jieun give me her smile and we walked together to the cafeteria. ''Jieun, last week why did the Kingkas sit with you ?'' I asked her while we sit down.She answer me with a shrug. We went to queue for the food. After getting food we went back to the table and eat.''How come the Kingkas say that you are their friend?'' I asked her again.''Well, i got bully then Lay helped me then i met them at a cafe again at the cafe we get to know each other then boom we are friends.Thats it.'' Jieun answered with rice in .I envy her alot for being friends with the kingkas. ''Why would a Kingka help you when you are bullied?'' I asked her again.''I don't know? maybe he love helping people?'' Jieun answer me while taking another spoonful of her food. ''But even he love to help people, after helping people why would he sit beside you during lunch?'' i asked her while taking a spoonful of food also. ''I don't k-'' Jieun was cutted off and we both look up to see Chanyeol smiling from head to toe. With the other at the back.
 
Lay P.O.V
I made up with the others and walk toward the cafeteria.I notice Jieun sitting with that friend of hers again... what is her name? Mi Hye? Jina ? Oh right Ji Hye! i don't really like her... She keep staring at me last week and she give me a bad vibe. ''HYUNGGG~ Let's sit with Jieun , i see  her~'' Chanyeol said.I just nodded my head. ''I don't k-'' Jieun was cutted off by ChanYeol saying ''HEYYYYYYY LADYS~ DON'T MIND WE SIT DOWN?'' ever so loudly. ChanYeol put an arm around Jieun shoulders. I don't like it... So i just pushed his arm away and he looked at me.
 
Ji Hye P.O.V
 
Aishh this ChanYeol guy! ''HEYYYYY LADYS~ DON'T MIND WE SIT DOWN?'' He put a arm around Jieun shoulders and i could see that Jieun is uncomfortable with him as she wanted to move away from ChanYeol. I wanted to say no untill i saw Lay the pretty boy... and the way that he look at ChanYeol when he put his arm over Jieun's shoulder , he is sad somehow... 
 
Jieun P.O.V
 
An arm suddenly appear over my shoulder, i was shocked. Then i realise is the Kingkas and the owner of the arm is ChanYeol. I tried to move away from ChanYeol but he hold me quite tight. I was trying to move away his arm when i feel his arm is gone , i turn my head and saw Lay pushing ChanYeol arm and ChanYeol looked at him.''Hey guys! Sorry i have to go and study so bye guys!'' I lied to them when they sit down. ''NOONA , don't go , we just came and you want to go!'' Sehun pouted. ''Sorry Sehun... I really have to go! I will treat you ice cream after school!'' with that I run away but i still can hear Sehun calling for me. Sorry Sehun i cannot be with you guys... I ran up to the third floor which is the library so i decided to stay in the library untill lunch ends.
 
No one P.O.V
 
Jieun pushed the door open and went inside. What book should i read? Jieun thought while running her fingers though books. Ah ha! I found it! Jieun found a book that suit her taste and when she wanted to pull that book out , another hand is also pulling the book. 
 
Jieun P.O.V
 
I wanted to pull out the book but someone else was pulling it too. I pulled before the person can but my hand suddenly felt no energy and the book dropped. Opps i dropped the book! I crouch down to pick the book up when that person also crouch down to pick up the book also.
 
Suho P.O.V
 
That girl got the book but she dropped it... Maybe i should pick up for her... I crouch down to pick up the book when that girl also crouch down and our head collided together... Ouch , her head must be made of metal... It was so hard... I pick up the book and looked up , the girl also looked up! My heart went faster and the speed is like a racing car. As i saw her pretty face. Our face are just a inch away.
 
Jieun P.O.V
 
We bump our head together and it hurts! But not so pain.. He picked up the book and looked up and i also looked up , my heart is beating so fast because i never been so close to a guy... If that guy have very good ears , he would hear my heat beat because it is beating so loud.
 
No one P.O.V
 
''WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!'' Baekhyun shouted which cause people in the library to 'sh' him but he don't care, he is just angry why Jieun face is so close to that guy.
 
Suho P.O.V
 
We both frozen on the spot , untill a guy shouted , i was shocked and i looked up and that guy is Baekhyun. I know him long time ago because he is my playmate from small. 
 
Jieun P.O.V
 
We were frozen on the spot and i keep looking into his eyes while my heart keep beating real fast. Some one shouted that make me un-frozen and i looked up to see an angry Baekhyun .
 
Baekhyun P.O.V
 
*FlashBack*
 
After Jieun run away , i patted the younger one shoulders and he pouted in respond. I decided to find her so i went to the library to find her and it is just a random guess... and i find every corner in the library and i finally found her... With a guy and their face are just a inch away. I am angry i don't why maybe i fell in love with her... So i shouted ''WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!'' It cause the two of them to looked up no longer a inch away from each other faces but it also cause everyone in the library to 'sh' me but i don't care. 
 
*End of FlashBack*
 
That guy looks like someone i know ... SUHO?!
 
Suho P.O.V
 
''Baekhyun!'' I smile to him , i know he is angry but he soon calm down when he saw my angelic smile, no one can resist that! ''Suho!'' He smiled back. I looked over to that girl and she is looking from me to Baekhyun, ''Oh ya i forgot to introduce.Jieun and this is Suho, my playmate sice i was in diapers and Suho this is Jieun my new friend.'' Baekhyun walked over and put his arm around my neck. 
 
Jieun P.O.V
 
''Oh ya i forgot to introduce.Jieun and this is Suho, my playmate sice i was in diapers and Suho this is Jieun my new friend.'' Baekhyun walked over and put his arm around Suho neck. ''Oh hi i am Park Hyo Jin but you can call me Jieun.'' i introduce myself. I held out my hand and he shook it while smiling. He got such an angelic smile.
 
AN: Sorry for not active i was stuck with homeworks from tuition X.X
so i gonna post some gifs below~ Each member 2 gifs so 12x2 =  24 T-T i have to give you guys 24 gifs... Well is worth it? O_O
I can finish this at 12am but i press wrong button and it got deleted T-T so i have to re-type it 
I was like 
Now for exo :)
 
------------EXO GIFS HERE------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pictures/gifs cr to rightful owners  
 Okay now is 1.47am at Singapore ._. i need to sleep now good night~ 

-JoKi

Please help me decide should Jieun be with Baekhyun , Lay or Suho (the early one i deleted away)