Chapter Eighteen

Falling In Love
''N-nae?'' Jieun choked on her own saliva. She don't know if to accept or not. 
''Accept him! Since you feel more happy with Lay then Myungsoo.'' The devil in my head said and an Angel immediately popped out. 
''Nooo! You should not! You should reject him! You are Myungsoo's girl friend! You are not suppose to date other people!'' 
''Myungsoo is not in the same school with you , you could only see him once a while but you are seeing Lay for 5 days!'' The devil reasoned with the angel.
 
''Earth to Jieun'' Lay waved his hands infront of Jieun again. ''Why are you blanking out so oftenly? Gwaenchana?'' Lay gently place his hand on Jieun's forehead. ''Gwaenchana oppa , don't worry'' Jieun smiled and remove Lay's hand almost immediately. ''Lay oppa , i think i will go out with you.'' Jieun said and Lay did the victory dance in his head. ''See you later after school!'' Lay said , doing heart shape with his hands before going to his class.
------------------------
''Park Jieun!'' Jieun heard a voice and she flinched. She knew whose voice does it belong to so she started to walk faster. Despite her walking so fast , the person calling her caught up with her. ''YAH.'' The person turned her around and she cursed in her mind. ''Don't ever pretend to not heard my calling.'' Minji ordered and Jieun nodded. 
 
''Yes?'' Jieun said. Minji clicked her tongue , ''I heard that you are going out with Lay?'' *How did she know about this?* ''YAH! Answer me!'' Minji grabbed Jieun's collar and because Jieun was scared , she shut her eyes tight. She almost said 'yes' when Minji let go of her collar. 
 
''Oh oppa! I did not saw you!'' Minji's voice suddenly changed to a sweet voice. Jieun opened her eyes and saw Lay with the guys behind him. ''Is it because you are busying focusing on Jieun?'' Tao said and Minji immediately looked shock. Tao then high-fived with Kris who grinned. ''Don't touch Jieun. If not her BOYFRIEND will kill you. I am not joking.'' Kris said , smirking. 
 
''N-nae? Park Jieun the nerd have a boyfriend?'' Minji exclaimed and glared at Jieun. Jieun flinched again at Minji's glare. *How did they know that i have a boyfriend?* Jieun stared at Kris and blinked when Kris' eyes met Jieun's.  
 
''Could you rephrase that to 'Park Jieun have a boyfriend?' ? Without the nerd part. She is not a nerd you know.'' Lay finally spoke up and Minji's jaw hit the ground. She can't believe Lay , her crush , spoke up for Jieun. ''Now shoo woman , leave her alone.'' Kris said , doing the 'shoo' action. Minji immediately go away. 
 
''Now we should go and leave the couple alone!'' Luhan high-fived with Chanyeol who nodded. ''Bwoh? Couple?'' Jieun asked and Lay immediately push Jieun out of the the guys' sight. ''YAHHH!'' Jieun yelled. ''Shh. Jieun , let's proceed to our date , ya?'' Lay said and Jieun nodded. 

Hi everybody! Sorry for not updating! 
Although our exams are over , we still have plently of project to do! ><
Now on the behalf of Nana (the other author) , I apologize to you readers. 
I am being a bad person , I promise Nana to update JiLay (I create this couple name ^~^) date BUT instead of doing that , i do the other stuffs as you can see on this chapter ~.~ I am so sorry Nana D: 

Love , 

Jinnie