Chapter Seven

Falling In Love

Hey there, Yeol here hoping that there be more subbies :) Anyway thanks to our 9 subbies. Enjoy 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Jieun's P.O.V

After getting to know each others name, I left them alone cause i had to something to do. I dash out of the library and headed for home. I ran all the way home, i went inside the house and lean against the door. I was breathing hard. I took off my school shoes and place them neatly on the shoe rack. I went to my bedroom closet took out white shorts and pink long lace sleeve. After picking the clothes i went to the bathroom and took a refreshing shower. Since it was still 2.54pm, I decided to go for a walk at the naerby park, put on my shoe and took my phone and my wallet , off i go. As soon as i reach the park, children laughing and playing was visible. I decided to take a sit at a bench nearby. The bench was surrounded by nature just the way i like it. The children were happily laughing and playing while thier parents are happily chatting while watching over the children was just perfect for me. I decided to take another stroll and head home. While walking down the pathment, i saw a familiar figure listening to music while having his eyes close. I decided to approach him. As i got closer, i realised that guy was Lay. The person who i had to stay away from. I was about to walk past him when his hand reach out and held my wrist. "Where you going ?" He ask as he open his eyes. I was shocked as i did not know that he know i am there because his eyes was closed just now. He pulled me to sit beside him. I just sat. He let go of my wrist and stretch his body."I am going to go home" I stand up and walk away, trying to avoid him. He being all stuborn trailed behind me. I stopped and turn my body to face him when he bump in to me. '' Can you stop-'' We both fell and he landed right on top of me. His lips were on my forehead. He quickly stood up and said sorry. He reach out a hand to help me up. I took his hand and stood up. I dusted my pants which were covered with fallen leave with one hand. 

Lay's P.O.V

I was thinking about something not realising that Jieun has stop walkiing, i bump into her resulting me fall on top of her and my lips on her forehead. I quickly stood up and say sorry. I held my hand out to help her she took it without hesitation. She dusted her pants which were covere with dried fallen leave. Due to being embarass we continued walking still holding hands. We were walking towards a street full of vendors. A few seconds later, she regained reality and looked at our hands. She quickly let go of my hands and turn away. Blushing maybe. "Yah" I called her and turn her body around and hold her hand and started walking to a random vendor. "Lay, where are we going and please let go of my hand" She said with pleading eyes while trying to make her hand out of mine.So cute. "Well let's go get some drink and i will let go of your hands when i want to" I told her. She just nodded and followed my lead. I stopped in my track and said "And call me Lay oppa, i'm older then you" that sentence totally made Jieun turn into a shade of pink. So So cute. Can you be anymore cuter Jieun?

No One's P.O.V

Lay and Jieun were having such a great time untill they lose track of time. It was already 6.16PM, the sun was starting to set. The orange sky was just beautiful, Lay and Jieun sat on a bench and look at the sun setting. The time now was 6.28pm."Lay i want to go home" Jieun stated and tried to free her hand from Lay but to no vail."What did i tell you?" Lay said as he stare more like glare at Jieun. Jieun try to recall what he say and the word ''oppa'' suddenly popped out."Oppa, i want to go home, please?" Jieun said with cute puppy eyes with a pout. "I'll send you" and again he dragged Jieun to his bike. "A-a-re w-we r-ri-ding that" She stuttered. Lay nodded and let go of her hand. He put the helmet on for her. He hopped on the bike and started the engine. Jieun took small steps and hopped on the bike. She hold onto his waist and they drifted off. He stopped at a traffic light and he ask "Which way?" "Park residents" She said still not looking up. Lay was shocked knowing that she's from a rich family. The traffic light turn green and he sped up the pace. Jieun fell scared so she wrapped her arm around his waist tightly. When they reach her house, Lay turned his head to found sleeping Jieun.He took off his helmet and picked her up bridal style and went to the door and rang the door bell.Miss Shim opened the door and quickly ask Lay to come in.Lay asked Miss Shim where's Jieun room, she pointed at Jieun's room. Lay gently put Jieun on her bed. He took off her helmet and kiss her forehead and left the house.

Little did they know someone was following them and took pictures of them. 

_____________________________________________________________________

Yeah done writing.Crappy right.Stalker ?? Try to guest the Stalker. Comments are loved :)

5.48pm|17/12/12|Written