Chapter Fifteen

Falling In Love

The week when by pretty quickly. Jieun was in the shower; getting ready to go to school when her phone rang.

[Myungsoo: 6.37AM] : Jieun meet me outside now !!

[Jieun: 6.50AM] : Oppa Mian, i was showering. I'm going now 

Going out the door, Jieun suddenly got dragged by the wrist. "Ommo" She look up to see a smiling face.

"Oppa!!" Jieun hit his chest playfully. Myungsoo chuckled, he put the helmet on for Jieun."Oppa, why are you not using the school uniform?" Myungsoo didn't respond, he started the engine and drift off. They stopped at a traffic light, the wind brushed against their skin. "Wahh, the wind is soo nice" Jieun said loud enough for Myungsoo too hear. They went pass the school, "Oppa, you just pass by the school". Myungsoo stayed quiet. After a few minutes, Jieun grew sleepy she felt asleep on Myungso's back.

 

"Yah! Yahh!! il-eona(wake up) " Myungsoo pat Jieun's head. Jieun blink twice *Blink blink* She smiled. "Where are we ?" She looked around the place was amazing. Sand was white, sea was blue, trees were swaying and the wind was just AWESOME !! They were at a beach, an amazing, awesome beach.

It was just perfect.

 

Jieun P.O.V

Why did he take me here? As if he could read my mind, "Remember our first meeting, then my confession and the broke up, it was all here" He smiled an angelic smile. Yeah, the place where everything for both of us happened. "I remember everything clearly. But the most memorable one was Your Confession."

End of P.O.V

~Flashback~

"Hyoeun-ah, erm erm" 15 year -old Myungsoo stattered."Wae oppa ??" 13-year-old Jieun asked curious. 

"Ani, would you be my girlfriend ??" Myungsoo bravely confess."I love you, Hyoeun-ah"

"Oppa, aren't we still young" Jieun stated. "But i will accept it"

They hugged each other

~EOF~

"Yeah, i cant believe i asked you out when you're still 13. Myungsoo shook his head. "You still remember the promise? The promise to get back as a couple when we are 19 ?? "

"Yes"

"So ??" Myungsoo asked

"What ??"

"Hyoeun be mine" Myungsoo stated.

Jieun was shocked for a while, her heart beat really hard. Finally she nodded :)

 


A/n: Sorry for the SUPER Long wait /bows/ School was giving me loads and loads of homework.

How was this chapter ? Comment and Upvote ^^

PS: Hyoeun is Jieun pet name from Myungsoo and Hyungsoo.

Hyo from HyoJin Eun from Jieun, Hyo + Eun = Hyo Eun 

- Nana