Chapter Fourteen

Falling In Love

 

Jieun P.O.V

 

''Woah now is already 9pm!'' Tao checked his watch. OMG NOW IS 9PM?! I HAVE TO GO HOME!! ''Sorryguysihavetogohomenow.'' I said it quickly as i stand up. ''What? I can't hear what you say.'' Baekhyun asked me and i repeated , ''Sorry guys i have to go home now.'' They nodded and Baekhyun offered to sent me home.

''BYEEEE JIJIN!'' Tao shouted when i was walking out of the door. I waved and walk with Baekhyun. ''Hop on~'' Baekhyun cooed and i then notice infront of me is a black car. ''Is this your car?'' I asked and he shook his head. I got in the car and the car is just like mine but bigger. On the way home , it was awkward slient... Baekhyun clear his throat , ''Jieun ah would you go out with me tomorrow?'' He asked me . I said nodded without thinking because i am playing a game in my phone. After Baekhyun saw me nod , he smile happily.

------------------------

''Here is your house?'' Baekhyun sound pretty shock. I nodded and ring the door bell. Miss Shim open the door and smile at me when she saw Baekhyun behind me. ''Wae?'' I mouthed to Miss Shim as she kept staring at Baekhyun. She shook her head and i waved to Baekhyun. ''Miss Shim~ Why did you keep staring at Baekhyun? You like him?'' I smile and point at her. ''Aniyo! (No!)'' She shook her head. ''Ah , if you really like him , i can introduce you to him~'' I winked to Miss Shim before going to my room. After reaching my room , i just slam my body on my bed and fly to dream land.

------------------------ 

''RINGGGGGGG'' My phone rang as i was dreaming about food *.* 

''Helloo?'' I answered lazily.

''Hello , Jieun~'' Someone cooed and i know that voice , Baekhyun.

''Oh hi Baekhyun sunbae.'' 

''Jieun ah don't tell you forgot what are we doing today and call me oppa!'' Baekhyun almost shouted.

''I forgotten... Oh kay oppa?'' I pulled the phone away from my ear due to Baekhyun almost shouting voice

''Yesterday you agree to go out with me!!'' Baekhyun sounds like a small kid.

''OMO i forgotten!'' 

''Aigoo , never mind , 10 minutes later i come and pick you up~'' 

''Bu-'' I was cut off by Baekhyun hanging off the phone. Aish! 10 minutes later come and pick me up... WAIT HE IS COMING TO PICK ME UP? I quicky got of my bed and wash up. I pick out this clothes  and wait for Baekhyun.'' Ding Dong.'' The bell rang and i hurried down the stairs while Miss Shim open the door. ''Oh is you! Come in please.'' I heard Miss Shim said. ''Jieun~'' Someone cooed and i saw baekhyun  wearing this clothes.  ''Kaja? (Let's go?)'' He asked me and i nodded. 

 

Baekhyun P.O.V

 

''Miss Shim , i will go out with Baekhyun!'' Jieun told her assistance and her assistance whisper to Jieun something that make her lightly hit her assistance. ''Okay we can go!'' She told me and i nodded. I opened the door for her and the car door too. ''Thank you.'' She thank me and i nodded. ''Oppa , where are we going?'' She asked me but i told her it is a secret then she pouted in respond.

------------------------------------------

Jieun P.O.V

 

''Woahh! Lotte World!'' I awed as i never been to Lotte World. ''Oppa , lets play that!!'' I point at rollercoaster that can turn 360 degree. ''Jii-eun ahh , aree arrreee you ssurree?'' Baekhyun stuttered. ''Yes yes yes!! Pretty please?'' I look at him with my puppy eyes and he give up. While waiting in the line , i was very very excited while Baekhyun is very very scared. ''Oppa are you okay? Your face is white...'' I asked him and he nodded. ''Seriously oppa , are you scared of that?'' I point at the rollercoast that just turn 360 degree and peoples riding it screamed. After Baekhyun hear the people riding it screamed , he gave up and ask me can don't go this ride. I wanted to say no but since he is scared... I nodded and we went to find other rides. ''Oppaaa!!! This this this this!!'' I was more excited then the first time. It is a ride that you sit on a board then you will float on the water. I looked over to him and gave him my puppy eyes once again and he nodded. 

-------------------------------------------

Baekhyun P.O.V

 

''WOOO HOOO! IT IS SO FUN!'' I shouted when the ride is over. ''HAHA I KNOW RIGHT!'' Jieun laughed. We went to the toliet to clean up because during the ride , some of the water splash on us. After cleaning up , we went to another rollercoaster that Jieun wants so i have no choice at all~. That rollercoaster can turn 360 or even 540 degree at full speed... I can't reject and with Jieun's puppy eyes , i more can't reject... 

 

Jieun P.O.V

 

When it is finally our turn , I hop on my seat while Baekhyun dragged his feet. ''Oppa , ready?'' I asked him and he just make a light nod. I know that he is scared so i hold his hand tight. 

 

Baekhyun P.O.V

 

Jieun hold my hand tight and i feel like i am in heaven. I was so happy utill i don't know the rollercoaster is going to move. When the rollercoaster turn 360 degree , I screamed while Jieun laughed. 

-----------------------------------

Jieun P.O.V

 

After the ride i was so happy ! I was laughing all the way and enjoying while Baekhyun was screaming all the way! I hop to him and asked him if he is okay. He nodded and walk off by he self. ''Oppa! Wait for me!'' I shouted as i run to his side. ''Oppa are you okay? Your face is white !'' I comment and he answer with a shrug. ''Cure me!'' He pouted and i raised my eyebrow.''How?'' I asked and Baekhyun point to his cheek. He want me to kiss his cheek?! ''Oppa... You point to your cheeks , is it mean you want me to kiss your cheek?'' He nodded happily and i facepalmed myself. ''Can't!'' I stick out my tongue to him and he pouted while walking away quickly. ''Oppa! Wait for me!'' I shouted while running towards him , now he is running fast. ''OPPA! FINE I WILL KISS YOUR CHEEK STOP RUNNING!'' I shouted because i don't want to be lost in this big Lotte World. After i shouted , he immediately stop. ''Aish... Must i really kiss your cheek?'' I asked when i reach his side. He nodded and i rolled my eyes. ''Fine! Stay still!'' I lean in to kiss his cheek but when i was reaching his cheeks , he suddenly turn his head. I guess he want me to kiss his LIPS? Lucky i stop in time before our lips crash together. ''Yah! Why stop?'' He asked and i facepalmed myself. ''I almost kiss your lips! I only can kiss your cheek not lips!'' I walked away from him

 

Baekhyun P.O.V

 

I caught up with Jieun and commented, ''Jieun ah , I think something is missing...'' , she answered ''What thing missing?'' i shrugged and we sit down to get some rest while i am still thinking what is missing. ''AH-HA! I KNOW WHAT IS MISSING!'' i suddenly shouted and make everyone walking pass me staring at me . i bowed and turn back to Jieun , ''I know what is missing!'' she nodded for me to continue , ''Your glasses is missing!'' After i said , Jieun immediately touch around her eyes. ''Ah! It must drop during the rollercoaster ride!'' she sighed and i asked her a question , ''Why did you even wear glasses? You are pretty without glasses!'' She sighed , ''Because i don't really want attention. I mean like once you are pretty or handsome , girls or boys will kept surrounding you , i don't like it...'' I nodded while making a 'o' shape with my mouth. ''But can you please please please don't wear glasses? You are real pretty without glasses!'' I plead her with a bit of aegyo and she blushed. ''Okay...'' She looked down trying to hide her blush.

 

Jieun P.O.V

 

I lower my head trying to hide my blush. ''Jieun , shall we go eat?'' He asked and i nodded then we went to Cafe Dazur. ''I want a chicken burger set!'' I told the cashier and Baekhyun ordered Bulgogi burger set. After paying the amount that the cashier told us and taking our food. we found a place beside the window , then we started eating. ''Yah! Don't take mine!'' I use my hand to push away his hand. He is trying to take some of my burger. I followed him and stole his garlic bread. ''YAHH! MINE!'' He took the garlic bread from my hand , i stick out my tongue to him and he try to stole my burger again! 

 

----------------------------------

 

Jieun P.O.V

 

During eating , we spend most time stealing each other food. I glance down my watch and realise that it is 5pm , ''Oppa , when are we going home?'' he said that after a few more rides then we drag me to who-knows-where place , then i realise that he is dragging me to the Magic Print. You can take picture and keep that picture in a mug. ''Kimchi~'' He said when we reach and got ready for the picture taking. I smiled and ''Snap!'' I walked around while waiting for the picture to be made finish and when it is finally finish , i smiled looking at the nice mug.Then he dragged me to World Monorail , it is like a train , it drives you around Lotte World. 

 

Baekhyun P.O.V

 

''Woahhhh!'' Jieun awed when we are in the-look-alike-train. I smiled because Jieun seems to wow at everything. I took out my phone and go to the camera mode , ''Jieun ah!'' I called her and she turned over then ''snap!'' I took a picture of her. ''YAH! WHY DID YOU TAKE MY PICTURE? I BET IT IS UGLY! GIVE ME YOUR PHONE!'' She tried to reach my phone but i held it up high. ''Dam you and your height!'' She cursed. I laughed as i see Jieun jumping up and down like a kid. ''Ouch!'' We both fell on the floor because when Jieun is trying to reach my phone , she fell on me which cause me to fall too. I look up and realise Jieun face was a few cm away. Before i know what i am doing , my face started to lean in.

 

Jieun P.O.V

 

I realise Baekhyun face was a few cm away only then his face started to lean in , my mind told me to move away but my heart told me to stay there. Because i don't know what to do so i just freeze at there. ''RING!!'' My phone started to ring , I am saved by my phone! 

''Hello?''

''Jieun?''

''Yea , who are you?'' 

''I am Myungsoo!'' 

''Oh Myungsoo oppa! What makes you call me?''

''Would you go out with me?'' 

''mmm... When?'' 

''Next sat?'' 

''Sure!'' 

''Okay , see you at next sat and i will come and pick you around 2pm.''

''Okay! Bye!'' 

I hanged up and feel someone staring at me so i turn around and saw Baekhyun staring me with question mark on top of his head. ''That's my friend , Myungsoo , he asked me out on Saturday.'' I answered all his question although he never ask but i know he want to know this. He nodded and we continue to shop around.

 

Baekhyun P.O.V

 

''Jieun ah want to go home now?'' I asked her after looking at my watch , It is 7pm. After looking at her watch , she nodded so i sent her home. ''Jieun , if you are tired , you can sleep!'' I told her when I drove off. She nodded and dozed off. 

-----------------------------

 

Baekhyun P.O.V

 

''Jieun? Jieun ah , you reached home!'' I called her and she woke up while rubbing her eyes. While still closing her eyes , she thank me and went in the house , the result of closing eyes , she bang the lamp post and i laugh out loud. She turn and glared at me and i immediately stop laughing and stare at her with innocent look. She rolled her eyes and went in the house and i drove off.

 

Jieun P.O.V

 

After reaching my room , i took a quick shower and message Baekhyun :

[Sent 9:41] Thank you oppa! ^^

[Sent 9:43] Welcome ^^ And tomorrow please don't wear glasses! ^^

[Sent 9:46] Okay! ^^ good night!

[Sent 9:49] Good Night!~ 

After seeing his message , i dozed off.. 

 

AN: YO WHATS UP , Yeol and me have decided to give each day with Jieun alone. I do Suho and Baekhyun while Yeol do Lay and Myungsoo. We are putting Myungsoo still like Jieun and wants her back XDD Now i go sleep good night 

 

-Jieunnie