Chapter Sixteen

Falling In Love

 

Jieun P.O.V
 
After hanging out with Myungsoo for a while , we went our own way. 
''RING , RING'' My phone rang and i pick up. 
''Jieun?'' 
''Who are you?''
''I am Suho!''
''How you get my phone number!'' I gasped as i thought he is some kind of stalker!
''Relax~ I asked from Baekhyun~'' He cooed.
''Oh, why do you call me for?'' 
''Tomorrow , date with me.'' 
''Date?!'' I almost shout into the phone.
''Please relax Jieun and it is some kind of date..I guess'' He mumbled but i heard him.
''I heard that!''
''AHHH! Jieun just tell me you going out with me!'' 
''Mmmm... Okay~'' 
''REALLY?!'' He shouted at the phone and i have to pull the phone away from my ear because he shouted too loud.
''Relax Suho! Don't shout and i am going out with you tomorrow!'' 
''Sorry~ Okay see you tomorrow~ Bye~'' 
After hanging up , i went to shower then sleep.
----------------------------------------------------- (SKIP TO DATING PART)
Suho P.O.V 
 
I brought her to a stall that sell kimchi stew which is just a few blocks away from our school. ''Wow! I did not know there is a stall just a few blocks away from our school!'' Jieun exclaimed. ''Kaja!'' I pulled her into the stall , ''ahjumma , two kimchi stews please!'' I shouted but not so loud to the lady boss. ''Nae!'' She shouted back and we waited for our food. ''DENG!'' Jieun's phone rang and she jumped, she took out her phone and laughed.
 
Jieun P.O.V
 
I took out my phone and saw Myungsoo message saying where are youuuu! I miss youuu! which make me laugh and i feel someone staring at me and that person is Suho , ''Wae?'' I asked as he keep staring me , ''oh , er... Why are you laughing?'' He finally asked and I don't know what to tell him because i don't want to let anyone know that Myungsoo and I is couple so i just randomly make up a lie , ''My friend sent me a funny joke so i laughed!'' Suho nodded and as if right on cue , the ahjumma came with two kimchi stew. 
 
 
''Thank you for the food!'' Suho and I chorused and ahjumma nodded and walked away.
----------------------------------------------------------
Suho P.O.V
 
After eating , i went to the counter to pay and overheard ahjumma and another ahjumma talking , ''You know just now i saw a cute couple!''
''Which one?''
''There!'' Ahjumma pointed at our table and my eyes widened.
''A-Ahjumma! We are not a couple!'' I told them and they were shocked because they did not know i am listening. ''Ah.. I thought you two are couples! You two look cute together!'' Ahjumma commented and as if right on cue , Jieun came to the counter also.
 
Jieun P.O.V
 
What takes Suho so long just to pay? I stood up and headed for the counter and saw ahjumma and Suho chating , ''Oppa , why you take so long to pay?'' I asked him and he immediately take out his wallet and pay. ''Miss why you never date this gentleman? You two look cute together!'' Ahjumma asked me and i was shocked , ''Ahjumma we are just friends!'' I told her.
 
Suho P.O.V
 
''Ahjumma we are just friends!'' That sentence made my heart break... So all the long Jieun only treat me as friend? ''Suho? HELLO BACK TO EARTH SUHO~!'' Jieun looked at me while waving her hands infront of my face , ''what?'' Jieun point to the counter , ''take your money!'' I took the money from ahjumma hands and exited the shop. ''Follow me!'' Jieun pulled me to who-knows-where place.
 
Jieun P.O.V
 
I suddenly want to eat ice cream... So i drag Suho to a ice cream shop and order mine , ''a chocolate ice cream please!'' Suho and I chorused, we looked at each other and laugh. ''Such a cute couple!'' The ice cream man commented , OH MY GOD WHY THERE IS SO MANY PEOPLE THOUGHT SUHO AND I IS A COUPLE! , ''Gomawo'' I took my ice cream from the ice cream man and payed him then headed for outside. 
 
Suho P.O.V
 
''Jieun!'' I called for her but she went outside already, ''your girlfriend angry , eh?'' The ice cream man asked me and i shrugged and also headed for outside. ''Are you angry?'' I asked her when i saw her outside waiting for me. ''Ani.'' She reply me and it is my turn to drag her to who-knows-where place.
------------------------------------------
Jieun P.O.V
 
Suho dragged me to a KPOP shop and i immediately went inside. ''Wow!'' I saw a TVXQ poster and I almost awed at everything i saw in the shop , ''Oppa , why you drag me here?'' I asked him while he is seeing SNSD poster , ''Nothing... For fun?'' I facepalm myself and went to see more TVXQ 
-----------------------------------------
Jieun P.O.V
 
Suddenly i remember that i forgot to reply Myungsoo , i quicky took out my phone and reply him , (AN: Red is Jieun , Purple is MyungSoo)

[5.41pm] Oppa sorry for late reply!~ I was with friend!

As if he have more then ten fingers , he reply in one second, 
 
[5.41pm] Lucky you are still alive! So long never reply me i thought you are kidnapped!
[5.43pm] Eyyy! You think i easily got kipnapped! 
[5.44pm] Yes! And who is the friend? Do i know him or her?
[5.47pm] Eyyy! Checking on me eh?! 
[5.49pm] Of course! You are now my girlfriend!
[5.52pm] Fine! I am with Suho.
[5.53pm] Why never call me go with you!
[5.54pm] Because i am having a date with Suho! :P
[5.54pm] EH?! YOU! TELL ME WHERE ARE YOU NOW!
[5.56pm] Oppa! It is just a joke!
[5.59pm] Joke can also cost a life!
[6.00pm] Who's life?
[6.00pm] MINE!
 
I was about to reply then i feel there is someone staring at me... ''Suho sto-'' I turn around and saw a stranger staring at me as if he want to me (AN: The word '' just randomly pop out of my mind I don't know why also) I quickly run to Suho and hide behind him. ''Wae?'' He asked and i point to the stranger who stare at me a moments ago which is still staring me. ''Lets get out of here.'' He put down the album he is holding and grab my hand then pull me out of the shop. 
 
Suho P.O.V
 
''Now where we go?'' I asked Jieun and she shrugged , we then walked to the playground.
----------------------------------------------------------
No one P.O.V
 
Jieun run to the swing when she reached the playground and Suho also joined her. ''Jieun-ah.'' Suho called her and Jieun just reply with 'Hmm' ''Nothing.'' 
 
Suho P.O.V
 
I called Jieun because i want to confess to her but give up in the end... 
----------------------------------------------------------
Jieun P.O.V
 
We stayed at the playground utill it is about 8pm and Suho sent me home. 
-----------------------------------------------------------
Suho P.O.V
 
When we reached Jieun's house , i was suprised that her house is big and she is rich! ''Bye Oppa!'' She waved me and i waved back then headed for home.
 
Jieun P.O.V
 
After saying good bye to Suho , i went to shower then i remember i have to reply Myungsoo so i quicky message him in case he thought i was kipnapped. 
 
[8.46pm] Oppa sorry for late reply again! ><
[8.47pm] For 2 hours , i stare at my phone like no body business!
[8.48pm] Oppa jeongmal mian! (really sorry)
[8.49pm] Fine! BUT you must reply me as fast as possible!
[8.50pm] Naeee~ 
[8.52pm] So what you doing now? Still with Suho?
[8.53pm] Ani , I am at home now getting ready to sleep.
[8.54pm] Okay , good night~ Sweet dream Hyoeun~ 
[8.56pm] Good night , sweet dream Oppa~ 
With that , I fell asleep.

 HELLO~ Sorry for not updating for sooooooo long! This week i have exam but to finish this chapter , I begged my mother for don't know how many times then i can update this chapter! So continue to support us and ANY BABYS OUT THERE?! DID YOU SEE BAP NEW MV 'ONE SHOT'? THE MV WAS AWESOME! DASHFJSHDJFSDB Sorry my feels XD Good luck to the peoples out there who have exams too!~ 

-Jinnie