Chapter One

Falling In Love

 

 
 

''Ring~ring~rin-''Jieun slammed the alarm clock and talked to herself ''great , another horrible day...'' She dragged her feet to the washroom, showered and changed into her neatly iron school uniform and headed down to the dining room for breakfast. There she found all her family servant is standing by the table...

 

She is Park Hyo jin aka Jieun, she is born in a rich family and is alone at home almost everyday because her parents are away on business trip.

 

''Miss Park, your breakfast is served.'' The Chef, Mr Ahn said. Jieun nodded her head and took a seat and started eating. After eating, she put on her no-degree spectacles and hopped into her car then her driver drove her to Seoul International Private High School, The school for the rich.

(AN): This is how she look like wearing spectacles.

After reaching school , Jieun lower her head as she walked in the gate. Jieun can already hear some girls are talking about her and sense some glare and stare. All she did was kept on lowering her head util she bump into someone. Jieun quicky bowed and said sorry while she looked up. She can't believe what she saw. The person who Jieun bumped into is the School Bully, Song Jong Kook , she open her eyes as big as it can be  and she can't imagine what will happen to her.

 

''Yah Park Jieun , how dare you bump into me?'' Jong Kook pushed Jieun.''I already say sorry to you!'' Jieun told him.''NO ONE dares to bump into me or talk back to me, do you want to die Park Jieun?''He pushed Jieun untill she fell down. ''I am really sorry ! really really sorry!Now please let me go'' Jieun plead.''I can let you go, either you give me your money or you suffer.''Jong Kook grabbed her collar and raised his fist getting ready to punch Jieun. She don't want to give him her money so she closed her eyes not wanting to know what will happen to her.

 

''Let go of her.''A voice that make Jieun open her eyes. She saw _________the Popular Silent Guy in the school aka Kingka holding Jong Kook wrist.''Yah , _____ let go of me.''Jong Kook said in shaky voice.''Let.go.of.her.' The guy told Jong Kook while glaring at him. jong Kook let Jieun go and glare at her with fiery eyes which sends chills down her spine and walked away.

 

(An):Who the mysterious guy? Do subcribe and comment who is it! :) and i know this chapter is boring... and short D: but keep reading!~~~