First Fight

The Mansion 2: Invitations And Journal

 


 

Minho's POV

 

"I'll just get some water." I excused myself. I went to the kitchen to get some water and went to the back porch. *I wish I didn't agree with Krystal on going to the Mansion.* I sighed.

 

Then, I felt something on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Taemin. "What's the problem?" He smiled. "Nothing." I turned around. "I know there is something. I am your childhood friend." He pats my back.

 

"Well, I want to go home. I am afraid that something is gonna happen to all of us." I huffed.

 

"I know that and I am very sorry for inviting all of you. I should have just invited Jae." He puts his hand into his mouth. *Got yah.* I smirked. "You are still into her?" I laughed.

 

"Of course. Don't tell me that you didn't have a crush on her too." He raises his eyebrow. "That was before. But now, all my heart is for Krystal." I smiled.

 

"Well, let's go back. Everyone was looking for you. Baekhyun is about to start the next page." He patted my head.

 


 

Jae Bin's POV

 

"Ok, I'll start now." Baekhyun cleared his throat. Minho and Taemin went back while smiling  to us. *Maybe they have a talk.* I smiled at them. "Did we miss something?" Taemin sitted with Kai. "No, I was about to start." Baekhyun smiled.

 

7 - 6 - 12

 

Everyone started to panic. They started to cool down when we all gathered around the living room. He started to talk about the mansion. While we are talking.

 

Nobody notices that Donghae isn't with us anymore. When we finally notice it, we started to look for him. But in the end, we can't. We really need to get out of here.

 

Kyuhyun

 

"He?" Krystal questioned. "Maybe some of their other friends." Kwangmin smiled. "Well, let's continue then." Minho shrug. But Baekhyun didn't continue.

 

"Ugh! I don't want to read it anymore." He complained. "Why?" Kai yawned. "This is a piece of junk." He throws it somewhere. "Why won't you try, it's our way home anyways." I told him in a calm tone.

 

"All we need is some gas to get out of this freakin mansion!" He shouted.

 

Everyone gasped. Minho went closer to me and patted my back. "Hyung! You shouldn't shout at noona like that." Minho wipes the tears from my eyes.

 

I let go of his grip and run towards the bathroom.

 

I started to cry again hardly. "Hey! Don't cry. It will hide your beauty." Some whispered. "W-who's there?" I sniffed. "Me!" A high voice waved through the room.

 

Then, a cute boy was sitting with me on the floor. "Ahh!" I screamed. "Oh! Sorry for scaring you. The name's Chanyeol." He smirked.

 

I was still looking at him with a shock expression. "Why are you crying anyway?" He asked. "Well, my boyfriend shouted at me for giving a suggestion." I sniffed.

 

"How could someone do that to a beautiful girl like you." He frowned. I blushed and smiled. "Atleast I made you smile." He laughed.

 

"The name's Jae Bin." I smiled. Knock knock! "Gotta go now, see you later Jae Bin." He vanished. "What happened?" Krystal hugs me. "We heard you scream." Kwangmin said.

 

"Oh! I saw a spider." I coughed. "Where?" Kai squealed. "In your head." Siwon giggled. Kai suddenly touch his head then punch him after realizing he's just kidding. Everyone laughed.

 

"Jae, I am very sorry about what happened earlier." Baekhyun looks directly into my eyes. "Apology accepted." I smiled.

 

We went back to the living room and saw Minho on the floor with blood on his head and chest. "Minho!" Everyone shouted. Kwangmin touch Minho's neck and frowned.

 

"Sorry, but he is dead." Everyone gasped.

 

"Wait! What's that blood stain on your shirt." Kai points Kwangmin. Everyone's eyes were on Kwangmin's. "What?" Kwangmin tucked his shirt. "It's you all along." Krystal suddenly takes the gun from Minho's pocket.

 

"No! Krystal, leave it to me." Taemin went closer to her. "No! Leave me alone. No one should get closer to me." Krystal points the gun to us.

 


 

Siwon's POV

 

"We'll just talk about this." Jae Bin hugs Baekhyun's arm. Without Krystal noticing it. I suddenly grab her hands and the gun dropped. 

 

"Baekhyun, get the gun. Taemin and Kai, help me with Krystal and Kwangmin." I look around. "Where is he?" Taemin held Krystal's arm.

 

"He's gone."