Whispers

The Mansion 2: Invitations And Journal

 


 

Author's POV

 

Jae Bin and Baekhyun followed them back to the mansion. "I'll look up to check your rooms." Kwangmin goes up. "Are there any foods in here?" Siwon rubs his stomach. "Yeah! We're hungry too." Everyone agreed.

 

"Yup! There are alot of foods in here. But one question, anyone here knows how to cook?" Youngmin raised his eyebrow. Everyone stared at Tiffany. "Why are you all looking at me?" She ask in a confused face.

 

"We all know that you take cooking lessons with your soshi friends." Minho crossed his arms.

 

"But I am tired." Tiffany pouted. "Oh come on." Krystal sighed. "Leave it all to me everyone, Aegyo Queen is here to save you." Jae Bin went closer to her.

 

"Please Mommy Fany, we're all hungry." She made a cute puppy eye face. "It will not work on me." Tiffany laughed. "Please." She tried again. Tiffany loose. She can't resist her aegyo. "Pft! Ok." She sighed.

 

"Yehey! All hail Aegyo Queen." Everyone shouted for joy.

 


 

Jae Bin's POV

 

"Hey everyone, look at this." Kwangmin suddenly shouted. All of us went upstairs except for Tiffany who is still cooking at the kitchen. "What is it?" Baekhyun questioned.

 

"Everyone's room has their own name plates in it." He pointed at each room. "Maybe Taemin and Kai already went here." Krystal looks around. "Maybe, but we're not sure." Youngmin winked

 

"But why did it took you so long to call us." Minho asked. "Uhm! I slip and fell." Kwangmin blushed. "Hahahaha." Everyone laughed.

 

"You are very similar to Siwon than your twin." Baekhyun blurted. "I know right?" Siwon clung his arms around Kwangmin. "Ok everyone, go to your rooms and fix your clothes." Youngmin smiled.

 

Me and Baekhyun went to our room with our hands interlocked to each other. "I'll just use the comfort room." He runs to the c.r.

 

"Look! A human."

 

"Ssshh! Be quiet, she might hear you."

 

"Should we introduce ourselves?"

 

"No! She might be scared."

 

*Huh? What's that? I heard someone whispering.* I look around and look if someone was there. And by luck, nobody was there at all. "I am back! Did you miss me?" Baekhyun went back to our room. "Jae? What's wrong?" He gaze at me.

 

"Nothing! I am just hungry, come on. I think the food is ready." I hurriedly went out and gestured him to follow me.

 

He followed me but I stop. "What's wrong?" He asked in a confused face. "I forgot something, just go to the dinning room without me. I'll be back." I smiled and left him.

 

*Where is it! I know I left it in here.* I look through my bag to find my cellphone. *Aha! I found it.* I went out again and closed our room.

 

"You need to leave now."

 

"You and your friends are in danger."

 

"You must leave this island before the full moon."

 

"Uhm! Is a-anybody there? Why are y-you telling me all this?" I ask in a terrified tone. But no one answered. I closed my eyes and didn't move at all. Then, someone touch my shoulder. "Ahhh! Leave me alone. Baekhyun, help me." I shouted.

 

"Sshh! It's me, calm down." Baekhyun hushed me. "Baekhyun oppa?" I opened my eyes. "Yup." He smiled. "I want to go home." I hug him.

 

"Yeah! Will be home by tomorrow." He puts his arms around me. "Let's eat first, Tiffany is probably worried about us by now." We went to the dinning room.