Madness

The Mansion 2: Invitations And Journal

 


 

Author's POV

 

When Krystal finally calms down, everyone went outside to look for Kwangmin. "Maybe he is hiding from us." Baekhyun thinks. "Guys!" Kwangmin suddenly appears behind them.

 

"Hey! Where did you go and what happened to you?" Jae Bin asked when she saw his bruises. "Long story, you need to follow me." Kwangmin pulls her.

 

"Uhm! Why would we believe you?" Krystal crossed her arms. "I know you wouldn't but follow me. Please!" Kwangmin bends his knees. "NO!" Taemin shouted.

 

"Please?" Kwangmin held Jae Bin's wrist. "Ugh! Come one guys." Jae Bin lazily ordered them to follow him.

 

They followed him and ended up in an unfamiliar place. "What are we doing here?" Siwon crossed his arms. "Look up." Kwangmin pointed. All of them look up and saw a 'Cemetery' sign. Everyone gasped.

 

They went inside and they we're more frightened than ever. They saw alot of names. Including theirs.

 

I Jonghyun I Key I Jessica I Yoona I Donghae I Kyuhyun I Victoria I Luna I Chanyeol I D.O. I Tiffany I Youngmin I Minho I

 

I Jae Bin I Baekhyun I Siwon I Krystal I Kwangmin I Taemin I Kai I

 

Their names are on the stones with empty slots. "W-why are our names there?" Kai stuttured. "And how did Tiffany and Youngmin get there. We buried them infront of the house." Taemin went closer.

 

"More likely is, how did Minho get here." Jae Bin pointed Minho's stone. Everyone gasped. "We left him in the house." Siwon's eyes became big.

 

"Wait! How did you get here anyway?" Baekhyun crossed his arms and look at Kwangmin.

 

"Well, when everyone was calming Krystal. I heard someone whispering and it kinda sounds like Youngmin so I followed it and ended up in here." Kwangmin explained.

 

"How did you get those bruises?" Krystal looks directly at him. "I..I tripped since I was running." He blushed.

 

"Well, you need to continue reading that book Baekhyun." Jae Bin winked. "Sure." He smiled. Everyone went back to the mansion and saw it empty.

 

"Somebody must have really take Minho and brought him there." Siwon scratches his head.

 

"There's no time to wait. We need to read the journal before all of us die here." Kwangmin suggested. "Ugh! Don't be so bossy, we are still not sure if we are gonna believe you or anything." Krystal rolled her eyes.

 

"Come on guys! Don't be like that. All we need to do now is stay together." Jae Bin smiled. "Thanks Jae Bin - ah!" Kwangmin hugs her.

 

"Ok, let us begin." Baekhyun smiled. "But read the latest pages. We need more datas." Taemin suggested.

 

7 - 13 - 12

 

Everyone started to die. First is Key, then Jessica. Donghae suddenly disappeared. Luna died but we can't find her body. Jonghyun took a journey on finding his brother because he got a note saying his brother is still alive.

 

All that's left now is me, Victoria and Yoona. We left Yoona outside since she need some time to be alone but we heard her scream and saw her dead on the floor with blood on her head. I can't believe I am facing the killer.

 

Kyuhyun

 

"Continue!" Everyone shouted. "Sorry but I can't." Baekhyun puts the journal on the table. "Why?" Krystal asked. "All the pages are blank." Baekhyun sits with Jae Bin.

 


 

Jae Bin's POV

 

I took the book and take a look in it. *I think I know what is the problem.* I smiled. "I think he stopped writting." Baekhyun rested his back on the sofa. "More like ripped." I smirked.

 

"What?" Everyone ask in unison. "Look at the last page he wrotes, there are tiny papers that are left on the middle." I explained.

 

"This book is gonna be useless then." Kwangmin lazily stands up. "Just bring it back to the library." Siwon gets up. "Where are you all going?" I asked them. "We are gonna find some gas outside, want to come?" Baekhyun smiled.

 

"Yeah, I'll just bring this back and follow you guys." I waved at them. I went to the library and sitted in the chair. I was about to put the journal on the desk when someone whispered. "Don't."

 

I jumped from my place and turn around. There was a boy, standing infront of me who is floating. I was about to scream when I remembered Jonghyun and Chanyeol.

 

"Hi." He waved at me. "Hello." I smiled. "They we're right, you weren't afraid from us." He smirked. "They?" I raise my eyebrow. "Jonghyun and Chanyeol." He grinned. "Oh!" I smiled.

 

"Krystal and Tiffany were brave too. More likely than Minho." He explained. "What do you mean?" I asked him in a confused face.

 

"Well, Victoria showed upon Tiffany while she was in the kitchen that night and she was just listening to her. Yoona showed to Krystal and she was more likely happy to see her than to be scared. And as for Minho, Jessica showed to him when he was in the bathroom and he suddenly fainted." He explained.

 

"May I ask, What is your name?" I smiled. "Oh! I am Key and I know who you are." He smirked. "Oh really? How did you know?" I asked him. "Chanyeol can't stop talking about you." I blushed.

 

"Well, goodbye for now. Nice talking to you." He winked.

 

I went outside and saw the dark hallway. I was making my way out but my feet stops me. I can feel a cold air and the blood kept on flowing to the walls.

 

I kept on hearing whispers. "Get the journal."

 

"It will help you."

 

"And please help us."

 

I covered my ears and closed my eyes. I felt like getting the journal back to I run to the library and get it. I put it in my shoulder bag and went outside.

 

Then, someone tapped my shoulder. "Ahhhhh!"