The Plan

The Mansion 2: Invitations And Journal

 


 

Kris' POV

 

After the ghosts left, Jae Bin was very angry. "I can't believe it.I never knew it was him. I trusted him so much. I will get my revenge back." She smirked.

 

"Huh?" I scratch the back of my neck. "No need to explaine. I have a plan on getting my revenge back from Baekhyun." She whispered.

 

.....

 

"Did you get that?" She smirked. "Yup." I smiled. Then, we heard someone. "I guess it's Baekhyun." I peeked from the window. "Remember the plan?" Jae Bin crossed her arms. I nodded.

 

Baekhyun was getting closer and closer with a knife with him. Then, Jae Bin finally went outside.

 


 

Jae Bin's POV

 

I went outside and run towards him with tears coming from my eyes. "Baekhyun oppa, I met someone. I thought he was kind but he was trying to kill me." I cried and hug him.

 

"Sshh! What's his name? Where is he?" He hugs me. "K-kris and he is inside the mansion." I cried more. "I am gonna kill him for hurting you." He glared.

 

He let me go and walks towards the mansion. "No your not!" I shouted and stabbed him from his back. He suddenly falls. "Jae Bin? Why?" He coughed blood. "You think you could fool me? I already know the truth." I glared at him.

 

He closed his eyes and stopped breathing. "Nice acting." Kris smirked. "We finally did it. He's dead." I hug him. "No one can hurt us now." He smiled.

 

We went back to the mansion to relax for a while. I check my bag and saw Kyuhyun's Journal. I opened it to its last page...

 

N/A

 

I thought I was dead. The bullet hit my pendant. I stand up and hid behind the bushes. I saw Jonghyun on the ship. Then, Taemin appeared infront of him. "No one can escape the curse of the mansion." He disappeared.

 

Then, someone appeared infront of Jonghyun and shots him. After all this time, we blame it on Kai and for a second there, I thought it was Taemin. But all along, it was Baekhyun, my brother.

 

Kyuhyun

 

"Well, he won't be hurting us right now." Kris smiled. "I wanna go home." I sighed. "How?" Kris looks at me. "Well, we have a yacht outside. All we need is some gas." I frowned.

 

"I think I saw someone bringing some gas to the cave I was hiding and didn't notice me so he left. I think that was Baekhyun." He rolled his eyes. I giggled a bit.

 

I went to the main door. "What are you doing? I want to go home. How about you?" I crossed my arms.

 

"Oh yeah, come on." We run outside. I stopped for a second. "What? I want go home." He imitates me. "Shut up! look, Baekhyun isn't here anymore." I gulped. He gasped.

 

"W-wait, do you think..." He was interrupted. "Follow me." The ghost interrupted. With no any thoughts, we followed him and ended up in the waterfalls. *Wow! I didn't know there was a waterfalls here.*

 

"My name is Kyuhyun and I bet you already know that I am Baekhyun's brother. I want to tell you that you can't fight fire with fire. You need to kill his innermost soul." He disappeared.

 

"Huh? What does he meant by that?" Kris' asked. "I don't know." I raise my shoulders. Then, a unique paper fell from Kyuhyun's Journal that I was holding. It was the paper where a picture of me and Baekhyun is glued to it.

 

"Aha! I remembered now." Kris smiled. "Remembered what?" I raise my eyebrow. "That paper is from EXO Planet. It's a couple paper. Whenever someone glued his or her partner together with him or her will be..." He mumbled his last words.

 

"What?" I crossed my arms. "Well, they will be cursed. It will be either good or bad. For the good one, the couples will be lucky and be together forever with no regrets." He explained.

 

"And for the bad one, the one who glued the picture will be negative and his or her soul will be in his or her partner's body but his or her body is still present. What happened to you and Baekhyun was a bad one." He sighed.

 

"Y-you mean, Baekhyun's soul is in my b-body?" I stuttured. He nodded.

 

Then, Kris suddenly fells to the ground. He got stabbed. "Kris!" I went closer to him. "So, you got a new prince by your side." A familiar voice said. I turned around saw Baekhyun glaring.

 

"You can do it." Kris smiled and closed his eyes. "So, it's just you and me." Baekhyun smirked.

 

He step a little closer so I run. I can hear his footsteps so I run even faster until I saw the mansion. I went to the kitchen to get a knife but he catches my wrist so I dropped the knife. "Hey there little princess, did you miss me?" He smirked.

 

I stepped on his foot so he let go of me and yelped in pain. I get the knife and run outside but he imidiately catched my hair.

 

"Let me go, it hurts!" I shouted. "What are you gonna do? kill me with that knife?" He laughed. "No! I am gonna do this." I stabbed myself. "Nooo!" He let go of my hair and I fell into the ground.

 

He suddenly became ash. The blood kept on flowing from my stomach. I smiled knowing that I already broke the curse and closed my eyes.

 


 

I opened my eyes and saw a light on the ceiling. I was in a hospital. *I am alive.* I smiled. I went outside to look for the nurse. While I was walking to the hallway, I saw Kris' room.

 

I went inside and saw a mirror infront of me. I smirked when I saw my reflection. I sit next to Kris who woked up. "Hi Jae...wait!" He gasped. I strangle him until he cannot breath.

 


 

Author's POV

 

Baekhyun walks outside in Jae Bin's body and went outside of the hospital. Jae Bin's spirit is stuck at the mansion together with the others. She killed her own soul instead of Baekhyun's.