Reminiscing

The Mansion 2: Invitations And Journal

 


 

Author's POV

 

"Hey guys! Wait up." Jae Bin panted, running towards her friends. "For a girl who does alot of aegyo, you sure are very slow." Siwon rolled his eyes. "For a boy who is very clumsy, you sure are very sarcastic." She defended. All of them laughed at their cuteness.

 

"Don't tease your dongsaeng Shisus." Tiffany crossed her arms.

 

Siwon hide behind Minho who was talking to Krystal. "Sorry mommy." Siwon apologized. "Good thing Kai isn't here, or you'll be in the floor by now." Baekhyun laughed. "Where is he anyway? He ask us to meet in our hangout place." Krystal look around the store.

 

"Maybe he's just late, as always." Jae Bin sighed. Cring! The bell crang as Kai went inside. "Your late again." Their mommy fany crossed her arms. "Sorry." He looks in the floor.

 

"Aish! Why did you ask us to come here anyway?" Tiffany finally smiled

 

"I wanted to be with you guys before I left this town." Kai sitted with them, next to Jae Bin. "Huh?" Everyone said in unison. "I am going to America for my college." He cling his arms around Jae Bin. "What about our friendsary? It's next week." Minho suddenly spoke. "That's why I ask all of you to come here. This is my last day." He frowned.

 

"Then treat us some shake." Baekhyun joked. "Yeah." Everyone agreed. "Hm! Fine." Kai left them and went to the counter.

 

Jae Bin didn't talk that much. She was very sad. Baekhyun noticed it and scooted next to her. "Everything alright?" He smiled. "Huh? Oh! Yeah!" She smiled like a fool. "You can't trick me, I am your bestfriend." Baekhyun grinned.

 

"I'll tell it to you later." She whispered.

 

"Here's your drinks." Kai went to the table with 7 shakes in different flavors. "Strawberry for Krystal, Orange for Minho, Blueberry for Jae Bin, Apple for Baekhyun, Mango for Tiffany, Cherry for Siwon and Banana for me." Kai gave each one of them their favorite flavors. "I thought you hate banana." Jae Bin look confused. "My brother influence it on me." All of them laughed.

 

"I can't believe it's already 9:30, I need to go now. Bye guys and Bye Kai." Krystal hugged him. "I am gonna miss you." She smiled

 

"We're also gonna go now, We'll miss you Kai, don't you dare forget us." Siwon pointed at him. "Of course! I am gonna miss all of you." He waved at them. All that's left was Baekhyun, Jae Bin and Kai. "I am gonna use the comfort room first." Baekhyun went inside again.

 

"A-are we gonna end this?" Jae Bin muttured. "I am sorry but yes." Kai frowned. "That's alright! Friends?" Jae Bin held out her hands. "Friends." Kai smiled. "I am gonna miss you the most." Kai hugged her. " I am gonna miss you too." She smiled

 

Then, a car stopped infront of them. "Come on Kai, you still need to finish you luggage." Taemin hurriedly held Kai's wrist. "Oh! Hi Jae Bin." He smiled. "Hello." Jae Bin smiled back.

 

"Oh well! Farewell." They waved at her as she wave back.

 

"What did I miss?" Baekhyun popped behind her. "Shut up! I know you have been listening to us the whole time." Jae Bin glared at him. "Too obvious?"  He questioned. "No! not really, that's why I notice you." She laughed. "Your being sarcastic like Siwon." He pouted. In a minute, he laughed with her too.

 

"What are you gonna tell me anyway?" He remembered. "Promise that you won't tell anyone." She look directly to his eyes. "I promised." He made an 'X' sign in his chest.

 

"Ok! I don't really love Kai, I love him but only as a friend." She confested. "Then why did you accept his feelings for you?" He became serious. "I don't want to hurt his feelings."  She sighed.

 

They went to the park and sitted in the bench. There was a loud silence between the two. "I have to confess something." Baekhyun finally break the silence."Ok, continue." She nodded. "Kim Jae Bin, ever since I laid my eyes on you, I know it's you. My one true love." Baekhyun confested.

 

She was amazed to his word. "Sorry for confesting right now after you two broke up." He looks on the floor. "Don't be, you know? I kinda felt the same way." She smiled. "Really?" He was shocked.

 

She suddenly kiss Baekhyun on the lips. "Will that answer your question?" Both of them laughed and left the park

 


 

"Umm! What are you staring at?" Baekhyun caught her staring at the floor.

 

"Just reminiscing our highschool life." Jae Bin laughed. "What are you reminiscing about?" He smiled. "Kai's last day with us and the day when we confested our feelings for each other." She grinned.

 

"That kiss was the best kiss you have ever given to me." Baekhyun smirked, remembering that day. "Want to do it again?" He his lips. "Oppa! You're such a ert." She flicked his head. "But I am your ert." He laughed.