Memories

The Mansion 2: Invitations And Journal

 


 

Baekhyun's POV

 

I saw Jae Bin infront of the library. *What is she doing there?* I hide behind the wall. She was holding her breath. I tapped her shoulder. "Ahhhh!" She shouted. "Woah! It's just me." I hug her.

 

"Oh! Sorry oppa." She smiled.

 

"Did you find her?" Kwangmin went closer to us. "No! I think Jae Bin is upstairs while Baekhyun is standing there alone." Siwon rolled his eyes. Jae Bin and I giggled.

 

"Did you find some gas." She look at me. "Nope." I frowned. "Where is Krystal anyway?" We went to the living room. "She stayed outside, she wanted to have some fresh air." Kai lazily sitted in the sofa.

 


 

Krystal's POV

 

I stayed outside to have some fresh air. Remembering those happy times with Minho. Then, I remembered the girl I saw in the mirror.

 

All I know is that I grow up with Jae Bin eonni but I felt like I have known her before. I never know what really happened in my past due to a car crash I had. Well, that's what my care taker told me.

 

"Hi." A voice said. I turned around and saw her with another girl by her side. They look like sisters and I feel some connection between the two.

 

"H-hello." I stuttured. "My name is Yoona and this is my sister Jessica." She smiled. I smiled back at the two but I step back. "Don't be afraid of us." Jessica smiled. They let their arms out. I hold it and...

 

"Mommy, I am so excited." A 5 years old me jumps around the car. "Stop jumping Krystal, we are almost there." A 7 years old Jessica giggled. "Oh! Are we there yet?" A 6 years old Yoona squealed.

 

"Calm down girls, listen to your bigger sister." Mom smiled. Then, a truck came to the wrong way and hit our car. I closed my eyes and didn't open them. I got alot of bruises and it really hurts badly but I still close my eyes.

 

"Are you there aunt?" I heard a voice said. "Yes." She sounded like our aunt. "Please take this two girls. Here are the money that their parents left." The lady said.

 

I opened my eyes and my sisters are gone. I was in a gurney and the nurses are around me. "Oh! she's alive." They cheered. I tried to sit up but  my head hurts.

 

My parents are also in a gurney with alot of nurses around them. They covered them with white cloth and frowned. "What happened to them?" I cried. "Sshh! They will be alright." One of the nurse hushed.

 

I jump from my gurney and went closer to my parents. "Mommy, Daddy. Wake up! It's still morning." I cried and shake them. They won't move. I shake them again until I pass out.

 

When I wake up, I found myself into an orphan. "Hi there." A girl went closer to me. I step back but she went closer than ever. "What's your name?" She smiled. "K-krystal." I stuttured.

 

"What a nice name. My name is Jae Bin." She sitted with me. I smiled, knowing I have a new friend. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "My parent's friends are looking for a child to adopt." She smiled.

 

"I'll choose her." A beautiful lady said. "Oh! Jae Bin, you already know her?" A man smiled. "Yes! and your gonna adopt her?" She asked. "The lady and the man nodded.

 

I guess they are her parent's friends. "Yay! We are gonna be bestfriends forever." Jae Bin cheered and went to her parents.

 


 

I was smiling while remembering those days. "So you two are my sisters? While did you leave me on the day of the car crash?" I crossed my arms. "We are very sorry. We thought you are dead." Jessica frowned.

 

"That's alright, it already happened." I smiled. "Please help us." Yoona beged. "Help? How?" I asked. "By killing the master of the mansion." Both of them disappeared.