Grand Finale

The Mansion 2: Invitations And Journal
 

 

Jae Bin's POV

 

*I can't believe it. I stabbed myself instead of Baekhyun. I am so dumb. Now, he is in my body.* I sighed. My soul is stuck in the mansion together with Tiffany, Siwon, Minho, Krystal, Taemin, Kai, Kwangmin, Youngmin and the others.

 

"What are we gonna do now?" I whined. "We can't just sit here and stare on the wall or something. We need to stop him." Tiffany crossed her arms.

 

"Do you have something that Baekhyun gave you?" Kyuhyun asked. "Uhm! Yeah, he gave me an EXO necklace." I frowned. "Where is it?" Kyuhyun went closer to me. "It's in my bag." I step back.

 

He get my bag and take the necklace. "Why do you want it anyway?" Taemin asked. "You can throw it if you want." I crossed my arms.

 

"No, we need it. Jae Bin, since it is yours, you can get out of the mansion but in the pressence of your soul." Kyuhyun smiled. "What? How?" I gasped. "Since it is also related to the master of the mansion, it's power can provide you a powerful pressence." He explained.

 

"Wait! Aren't you his brother? Wouldn't that make a more powerful pressence?" I crossed my arms. "I can but there's a limit to it. I can go outside of the mansion for 1 hour only but for you who he truly connects to, has no limit." He settled it.

 

"What am I gonna do then?" I look at everybody. "You need to kill him in order for us to be save." Kai said. I nodded.

 

"How can I go to the other side if there is an ocean right there?" I scratch the back of my neck. "That's easy, just close your eyes and think of where you want to go." Kyuhyun whispered.

 

*I am gonna go to the hospital where they brought my body...or Baekhyun.* I opened my eyes. I was really in the hospital.

 

I go to the hallway and saw Kris' name in a door. I went in but I heard someone talking. "Hi Jae...wait." I heard Kris gasped. I saw my body, strangling him until he couldn't breath. *Sorry if I am late Kris but I am gonna kill him.*

 


 

Baekhyun's POV

 

After I left the hospital, I went back home. I felt very weird since I am in a girl's body. I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water and went to the living room.

 

*I wonder what happened to Jae Bin.* I sighed. Then, I heard something from the kitchen. I went there to see what happened and saw broken pieces of glass on the floor.

 

"Did you miss me?" Someone said and stabbed me from my back.

 


 

Jae Bin's POV

 

I hid behind our back porch to spy on Baekhyun. He was sitting on the sofa. I took a glass and drop it on the floor, making him go right here in the kitchen.

 

"Did you miss me?" I stabbed him from his back until he closed his eyes. "Atlast, I killed him.* I smiled and I went directly to the mansion.

 

"Guys! I did it." I cheered. "We know." They laughed. I saw Kris, talking to Kyuhyun while the others are cheering. Then, a light shines infront of us. "Well, this is it." I held Kris' and Chanyeol's hands together with Kyungsoo.

 

Tiffany held Siwon's hands, Krystal held Minho's hands, Kai held Taemin's hands, the Twins held each others hands, Kyuhyun held Victoria's hands together with Donghae and Luna, Jessica and Yoona together with Jonghyun and Key held each others hands.

 

Together, we went to the light and became happy for once in a life time.

 


 

Suho's POV

 

"Woah! This story is great, I can't believe you can write a horror story." Baekhyun jumps around like a fool. "Me as the killer is epic!" He shouted. I laughed.

 

"Kris hyung is gonna be angry to you since you didn't make him Jae Bin's boyfriend." He glared at me. "Why would he be angry?" I asked. "Uhm! Grandpa, he is your baby sister's real boyfriend. Duh!" Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

 

"Oh, yeah! I forgot. But why are you rolling your eyes? I know you like being Jae Bin's boyfriend in the story." I smirked. "What?" His jaw dropped. "I know you have a crush on my baby sister together with Taemin, Kai and Chanyeol." I giggled.

 

"How did you know?" His eyes became big. "You 4 dorks are so noisy yesterday." I laughed. "Please, don't tell her or to Kris." He begged. I look at him directly into his eyes.

 

"Hyung!" He shouted. "Yeah yeah! sure." I laughed. "We're back." Jae Bin shouted from the door. "He baby sis." I hugged her.

 

Then, I saw Kris,Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. "Hey guys." I smiled. "Ayo wassup." Kris acted cool. "Yeollie." Baekhyun hugged Chanyeol. "Baekkie." Chanyeol ruffled Baekhyun's hair.

 

"Could you please do that upstairs? I think I am gonna be sick." Kris coughed. Both of them stick their tongue out. Me and Kyungsoo giggled.

 

"Yo~ I brought the party supplies." Donghae went inside with Yoona by his side. Then, Jonghyun and Jessica went in while holding hands after them. "Yah! wait for me." Key runs inside with Luna. Krystal and Minho came earlier but they are upstairs, playing.

 

"Where's Kyuhyun and Victoria?" I asked. "Right here." Both of them went inside. "As always, Kai and Taemin together with the twins are late." Jae Bin crossed her arms.

 

"We are right here." Kai runs with a cake on his hand. "Careful with that will you?" Taemin rolled his eyes. The twins went to the kitchen put the softdrinks in the refrigerator.

 

"Ok, everything is settled, let's start the party." I smiled. "Wait! before we start the party, I want everyone to know that Suho hyung made a horror story about us." Baekhyun announced.

 

"Really? What is the title?" Luna asked. "The first one is called 'The Mansion' while the sequel is called 'The Mansion 2: Invitations and Journal'." Baekhyun suddenly said.

 

"Let's read it." Kwangmin suggested. "Yeah!" Everyone agreed. DingDong! The bell waved around the living room. "I'll get it." Taemin went to the front door.

 

"Guys, I think you need to see this." Taemin said. We went to the front door and saw a letter with blood in it. Everyone gasped. "What did it say?" Jessica hold Jonghyun's hands tightly.

 

I opened the letter...

 

"ALL OF YOU ARE GONNA DIE"

 


 

Bunny's Note: The End!

Do You Like How I Made Suho As The Author? LOL

But Anyways, Here Is My New Horror Story: Paranormal Activity: EXO's Dormitory

Go Check It Out!