Invitations

The Mansion 2: Invitations And Journal

 


 

Jae Bin's POV

 

"What will my ert do if I do this." I hit him in the head. "Ouch." Baekhyun yelped in pain. "You'll regret this day." Baekhyun tickled me. "Yah! Stop!" I burst out from laughing. "Not until you give me a kiss." He puckered his lips.

 

Instead of kissing him in the lips, I kiss him in his cheeks. Then, I run away from him. "Yah! Get back here." He get up from the sofa.

 

"Not until you catch me." I stick out my tongue infront of him. He tried to catch me but he can't. "Whoah." He trip. "Aww! My poor baby tripped." I laugh. But he didn't got up. This is the time I went closer to him.

 

"Baek, are you alright?" I ask in a serious tone. "Got yah." He catch my wrist. He was now in top of me.

 

"Let me go or else." I didn't continue talking. "Or else what?" He smirked. *Oh no! I can't think of something.* Knock Knock! A sound came from the door. "I'll get it." I got up and run towards the door.

 

It was the mailman. He gave me a black letter. I let out a smile before I close the door. "What did he brought today?" Baekhyun came out of the room.

 

"A letter." I went to the living room again. "To whom is it for?" Baekhyun sitted with me. "It's for us." I opened it.

 

To Jae Bin & Baekhyun,

 

                  Hello! Remember me? It is Kai's  brother, Taemin. I was planning to have a reunion. I'll also invite Tiffany, Siwon, Krystal and Minho. I hope you'll come. If you would, please meet us in Port de Manor. Tomorrow, 9:30 am.

 

Sincerly,

Taemin

 

"What do you think?" Baekhyun questioned. "It sounds fun." I smiled. "But, do you believe that its Taemin who wrote that letter, I mean they're in America right?" He frowned. "It wouldn't hurt if we try right?" I glance at him.

 


 

Author's POV

 

The next day, everyone was waiting for Jae Bin and Baekhyun. "Finally, The Royal Highnesses are here." Siwon hugged them. "You haven't change yet, your still sarcastic." She patted Siwon.

 

"I know right?" Tiffany popped behind Baekhyun's back. "Mommy and Daddy, we missed you so much." Jae Bin and Baekhyun hugged them.

 

"Uhm, did anyone noticed us?" Krystal pouted. "Aww! The Cutie Babies are jealous." Baekhyun went closer to them. Jae Bin followed him. "Sorry for not noticing you, Daddy Shisus is being sarcastic so blame him." Jae Bin hugged them.

 

"That's all right, we're just kidding." Minho laughed.

 

"Is everyone in here?" A man said. Everyone look at him with a confused face. "You're Kai and Taemin's friends right?" He asked. Everyone nodded. "Let's get going then." He smiled.

 

"May we ask what's your name." Tiffany spoke. "Oh! Sorry for not mentioning it. My name is Kwangmin. The one who will drive the yacht is my twin, Youngmin." He introduced.

 

"A yacht?" Siwon dropped his jaw. "Yeah! What do you think, a car would bring you to the other island?" Kwangmin joked. "Oh! Shisus got burned." Minho laughed. "Shut up." Siwon glared at him. Everyone laugh along with Minho.

 

They ride the yacht and went of. The wind was blowing hard and the water was waving fast.