No One In

The Mansion 2: Invitations And Journal

 


 

Baekhyun's POV

 

Einkk! Thug! A sound buzzed around our ears. "We're here." Youngmin smiled. Everyone went down and step in the white sand.

 

"Uhm! What's that?" Krystal pointed to a scary looking mansion. "That's the place where your staying." Kwangmin winked. "What?" Minho's eyes became big, eventually bigger than his normal big eyes. "Wait! Why are you taking us in here instead of Kai or Taemin?" Tiffany crossed her arms.

 

"Taemin called us to pick you up, we're their cousins." Youngmin clung his arms around Kwangmin.

 

Tiffany was still crossing her arms. Then, Kwangmin went closer to her. "A simple thank you will make us happy for bringing all of you in here." He pinched her nose.

 

"Thank you." She smiled. And when she turns around, she rolled her eyes, making everyone laugh. "Where are they anyway?" Jae Bin smiled. "Oh! Maybe they're inside. Come on." Youngmin gestured us to the mansion. *This is abit scary*

 

"Don't be scared." Kwangmin went closer to me. "Huh?" I get a little scared. "I said don't be scared." He smiled. "Yeah! Sure." I smiled back. *Did he just read my mind?*

 

Youngmin went in the mansion. "Taemin, Kai, your friends are here." Youngmin called out. But there's no answer. "Hello? Everyone in here?" He called out again.

 

"They are not in here." Youngmin frowned. Everyone gasped. "What do you mean? They just tricked us?" I questioned. "I don't know, we as well, have been tricked." Kwangmin sighed. "We can't do anything everybody, we might as well go home." Siwon smartly said.

 

All of us went back to the yacht to go home. But the engine hasn't started yet. "What happened?" I went closer to Youngmin who was trying to start the engine.

 

"I can't start it." Youngmin huffed. "How can you start it if you don't have any gas?" I giggled. "Huh? We came here with a full gas." Kwangmin popped behind us.

 

"What if someone took all of the gas while we're inside the mansion?" Minho mentioned upon hearing our conversation.

 


 

Jae Bin's POV

 

I heard their conversation since their voices are loud. But I think Tiffany, Siwon and Krystal didn't notice them. "I think we should go to the mansion to find some gas." I suggested.

 

"We might as well stay there for the night, it's getting dark." Kwangmin looks at the dark sky.

 

Minho, Youngmin and Baekhyun nodded. "How about you Jae?" Baekhyun holds my wrist. "I think you should ask them, not me." I pointed at the others. He smiled

 

"Good luck on asking Mommy Fany, you know what I mean." I winked at him. "Wish me luck." He crossed his fingers. "I am gonna ask Krystal too." Minho swiftly runs to her.

 

"You two are serious, huh?" Kwangmin suddenly ask. "What? Me and Baekhyun?" I pointed at myself. "Yeah." He said in a calm tone. "Of course, why are you asking anyway?" I raised my eyebrow.

 

"Nothing." He smiled. *Hm! Somethings fishy around here.*

 

Then, someone suddenly catches my wrist. It was Baekhyun. "Everyone agreed." He sighed. "You survive Mommy Fany's sassiness?" My jaw drop. "This is so close to getting on the floor." He pinched his fingers. Both of us laughed. "Come on! It's getting darker." We followed everyone.