Kai

The Mansion 2: Invitations And Journal

 


 

Siwon's POV

 

I went outside to see what happened to Krystal. Then, I heard some voices. I hid behind the porch wall. "Help? How?" I heard Krystal. "By killing the master of the mansion." 2 unfamiliar voices waved through my ears.

 

"Krystal, who are you talking to?" I tapped her shoulder. She jumped from her place and looks at me. "M-me? No one." She stuttured.

 

"Are you sure?" I crossed my arms and raise my eyebrow. "Wait! I am coming Jae Bin eonni!" She shouted and left me. *I didn't hear her calling Krystal. Nice try, I know there's something you know but you wouldn't tell it.* I smirked.

 

"Help me." Someone called. I turn around and saw a girl beside the sea. I went closer to her. She was very wet and there's a blood on her head. "Are you alright? Who are you? How did you get here?" I tapped her.

 

"I am Luna...Where's Victoria." She looks directly into my eyes. "Guys help!" I shouted. "Wait here! I'll go and find some help." I left her. I went back to the mansion and saw the other guys in the living room.

 

"Guys! help me. There's a girl outside with blood on her head." I said between my breath. They followed me outside but when we get there, she was gone. "Where is she?" Kwangmin crossed his arms.

 

"I don't know, she was there a minute ago." I raise my shoulders. "Stop playing around Siwon." Taemin sighed. "No, I am not playing around. I saw her right there." I held my head.

 

"Are you sure you saw her? Maybe it's just your imaginations." Jae Bin smiled. "No! I really saw her!" I shouted. "Sshh! Calm down." Jae Bin patted my back. "I miss Tiffany." I hug her.

 


 

Kwangmin's POV

 

*There are alot of ghost showing around.* I sighed. I sitted in the stairs of the porch and look at the horizon. *I wish my brother is still here.* Just then, I saw a shadow.

 

I followed it and ended up in a shack. I saw....Kai and Taemin?

 

I hid behind the bushes and listened. "Luna showed up." Kai looks worried. "Shut up! How about Tiffany, Youngmin and Minho?" Taemin rolled his eyes. "I don't know what happened to them." Kai shook his head.

 

"Me neither." Taemin sighed. *What are they talking about? Is it about the killer? So it couldn't be them.* I run back to them mansion and saw everyone.

 

Even Taemin is there *Wow, he is so fast. But where is Kai?* I sit again. "Hey." Someone whispered. I turned around and I got stabbed in my chest. "Don't ever be close to her." He sounded like...

 


 

Baekhyun's POV

 

"Hey, where's Kwangmin." I drink a glass of water. "I think he is outside." Taemin turned around. "Let's go." I gestured them.

 

We went outside and saw alot of blood on the porch. "What happened?" Jae Bin hugs my arm. "I don't know. But there is a blood trail." I pointed the trail of blood.

 

We followed the blood trail and ended up in the shack. Then, Kai went outside. "Kai?" Krystal gasped. "Sup guys." He leaned on the wall. "What did you do to Kwangmin?" Siwon crossed his arms.

 

"Nothing?" Kai raise his shoulder. "How could you explaine the trail of blood?" Jae Bin raised her eyebrow.

 

"Trail of blood? What are you guys talking about?" He simply laughed. "It's you all along." I crossed my arms. "Seriously, what are you guys talking about?" He went closer to us. Then, a knife fall from his pocket.

 

"Run!" I shouted. I hold Jae Bin's wrist while Siwon grabbed Krystal's. Taemin was just standing there. "Come on." I grabbed his wrist. We run back to the mansion but we forgot someone. "Where's Jae Bin?" Krystal asked. *Oh no!*

 


 

Jae Bin's POV

 

I tripped from a branch. "Guys! wait up." I tried to stand up. They didn't hear me, they are already far and hard to catch up. Then, I heard footsteps.

 

I run to a big rock which is a cave and hid there. "Hi." Someone whispered.