He Saw It

The Mansion 2: Invitations And Journal

 


 

Youngmin's POV

 

"Siwon, where's Tiffany?" Jae Bin poked him. "Oh! She said she would get somethings in the kitchen." Siwon sighed. "I am gonna get more towels, I'll be back." I smiled.

 

I went downstairs and heard footsteps. I got scared so I hid behind the sofa. “W-who’s there.” Tiffany startled. “Goodbye.” A voice said from behind the darkness of the hallway.

 

A knife was heading towards Tiffany and it hit her. Blood kept on flowing. But before she close her eyes, She said something. "Goodbye my friends and goodbye to you, Choi Siwon."

 


 

"Tiffany, are you alright?" I went closer to her. "Youngmin? Glad to see you. Please help them." She finally passed away. "Who and why?" I shake her.

 

"Everyone, come here!" I shouted. In any minute, everyone went here except for Krystal. "Tiffany?" Siwon looks at her then turns to face me. "What did you do to her you punk." He punched me on my face.

 

"Nothing." I scoffed. "Do you think I'll believe you?" He kept on punching me. I can't help but to fight back.

 

"It's your fault. You should always check if your girlfriend is alright!" I shouted. "Guys! Stop it." Kai went between us. "This is not the time for fights." Jae Bin sighed.

 


 

Krystal's POV

 

Everyone went down to check on Youngmin while I stayed here to check if Minho is still alright. Then, Minho's arm began to raise and started to point the ceiling.

 

I look up to check it. To my surprise, the ceiling was full of blood. It began to flow to the wall. I stumbled from my chair to the floor. Minho began to stand with his eyes closed.

 

He points the vintage mirror and began to fall again. I look into the mirror and saw my reflection with a girl by my side. I look to my side and no one was there but when I look again to the mirror, she was still there.

 

She was smiling and it was indeed a beautiful smile. I can't help but to smile back. I kinda feel a closure like I have seen her before.

 

The blood wasn't flowing from the wall now and she began to disappear. "Krystal?" A voice waved through my ears. I turn around and saw Minho, awake. "Your alright now." I hugged him.

 

"What happened?" He smiled. "You fainted when we saw you at the bathroom." I played with his hair.

 

"Where is everyone?" He scanned the room. "They're downstairs. Let's go and check to see what they are doing." I pulled him. Before we go downstairs, I heard someone screaming.

 


 

Author's POV

 

"Guys! quit it." Baekhyun nudge them. "Yah! What are you guys doing?" Krystal shouted. Everyone's eyes was on her and into Minho.

 

"All of us are friends here, we shouldn't fight." Minho coughed. Siwon and Youngmin stopped and looks into the ground. "What happened anyway?" Krystal crossed her arms. "Tiffany is dead." She gasped.

 

"H-how? Why?" Minho stuttured.

 

"We don't know. That's what the two guys are fighting about." Baekhyun holds his chest, still feeling the pain from being pushed by Siwon and Youngmin.

 

"By the way, thank goodness your now alright Minho." Taemin pouted.

 


 

Siwon covered Tiffany in her blanket and they buried her to the sands. "Everyone will miss her, she was a great friend to us." Jae Bin sniffed.

 

All of them went to the living room and stayed quiet. "By the way, I saw a journal in the library." Baekhyun cuts the silence. Everyone gathered around and all eyes were on him.

 

"Read it hyung." Kai sudenly use his formalities. "Ok! here goes."

 

7 - 4 - 12

 

Today is the day where all of us are gonna go to the Mansion. I'll keep this Journal to put all the things that will happen inside it. Donghae, Victoria and all of my other new friends are gonna be there so I am excited.

 

When we reach the island, the Mansion was quite scary but I manage to control my fears. When everyone was at their own rooms, we realize that Key wasn't there with us.

 

We went back to the library and saw him there, lifeless. Everyone panicked but we manage to control them. Going to the Mansion isn't really what I expected.

 

Kyuhyun

 

"Uhm! Let's continue that tomorrow, I am very sleepy right now." Kai yawned. "Yeah!" Everyone said in unison. "All right then." Baekhyun agreed. Everyone went uptairs, to their own rooms.

 

"Youngmin, I am very sorry for what I did earlier." Siwon went closer to him. "That's alright! I understand you." He patted his back. "Good night everyone."

 


 

???'s POV

 

*Ugh! I need to get that Journal from Baekhyun.* Good thing Kyuhyun didn't mentioned my name on the first page. At 1:00 a.m, I get up and went to Baekhyun and Jae Bin's room.

 

I saw the Journal on the desk, I get it and take a look at Jae Bin before closing the door. *Someday, you'll be mine Kim Jae Bin.*