Rainy Day

The Mansion 2: Invitations And Journal

 


 

Author's POV

 

The next day, it was raining. Everyone gathered around the living room. "Did you find some gas around the house?" Siwon sipped his coffee. "No, we can't." Youngmin bites his bread. "How can we go home then?" Krystal puts her coffee down. 

 

"If the rain stops, we'll look for it outside." Kwangmin smiled.

 

Ding Dong! Ding Dong! A sound waved through the living room. "Who's that?" Jae Bin asked in a terrified tone. "Everyone hide." Baekhyun gestured them to go behind the sofa.

 

"Siwon, Minho, Kwangmin and Youngmin. Follow me." They followed Baekhyun. They went to the main door. "W-who's there?" Minho starteld.

 

"Minho? Is that you?" A familiar voice said behind the door. "Kai?" Baekhyun opened the door, revealing Kai and Taemin. "Guys! I thought you would never come." Kai hugs them.

 

All of them went back to the living room where the girls are hiding. "Tiffany, Jae Bin and Krystal! Look who's here." Siwon squealed.

 

The three of them didn't appear nor say anything. "Uhm! Guys, where are the girls?" Minho poked Siwon. "Let's look for them." Baekhyun nodded. "BOO!" The girls shouted, making the boys jump.

 

"Oh! You girls are gonna pay for doing this to us." Siwon smirked. "Ready Baekhyun?" Minho grinned. "1...2...3!" Baekhyun shouted and the three boys runs towards them.

 

"Super hug!" The six of them hug each other. "Hey what about us?" Kai pouted. "Yeah." Kwangmin, Youngmin and Taemin agreed.

 

"Aww! Come here and join us." Tiffany spreads her arms. The 4 of them went closer to them and have a group hug. "Ok! Enough of the group hug." Krystal squealed since she was in the middle.

 

"Why aren't you here yesterday?" Youngmin crossed his arms. "Sorry, we thought all of you aren't gonna go here since your late." Taemin looks in the floor.

 

"That's ok, if it wasn't for the Royal Highnesses, we wouldn't be late." Tiffany brushed his back. Baekhyun and Jae Bin giggled.

 

Everyone was talking and Jae Bin caught Kai, glancing at her. "I'll just go to the kitchen." Jae Bin smiled before going to the kitchen. Kai let out a sigh while she was walking towards the kitchen.

 


 

Jae Bin's POV

 

*Why is Kai glancing at me?* I get a glass of water and sitted in a chair. *I hope it wouldn't be awkward for us, now that me and Baekhyun are a couple.* I sigh.

 

"Hi there." I dino looking boy appeared next to me. I drop my glass of water and my legs are shaking. "Oh! Sorry for scaring you. I am Jonghyun." He smiled and let out his arms. "Jae B-bin, Kim J-jae Bin." I stuttured and let out my arms but I pass through him.

 

His smiling face began to frown. "Jae Bin! Are you alright?" Baekhyun run towards me.

 

Jonghyun vanished. He was very handsome and he looks like he needed some help. "Hello? Down to earth Kim Jae Bin." Baekhyun waves his hands infront of my face. "Oh! Sorry." I went back to reality now. "What happened?" He looks worried.

 

I wanted to say a met a ghost but I know he wouldn't believe me. "I saw a rat." I pick up the broken glass. "Here! Let me help you." He smiled. After cleaning the floor, we went back to the living room.

 

"What did we miss?" Baekhyun clung his arms around me. "Nothing, we're just talking. Come and join us." Tiffany smiled.

 


 

Krystal's POV

 

Both of them went closer and sitted with us. "What happened to all of you when we all separated?" I rested my head into Minho's shoulder.

 

"I became an Engineer and this thing is a Chef now." Siwon clung his arms around Tiffany. "What thing?" She glared at him. "My precious thing." He puckered his lips.

 

"I am a Teacher." Jae Bin smiled. "And I am a Call Center Agent." Baekhyun grinned.

 

"Both of us are Doctors." Youngmin rests his back in the sofa. "I think no one can separate both of you." I giggled. "I am a Businessman and Kai is a model." Taemin smirked. "What about the two of you?" Jae Bin smiled.

 

"I am nurse and he is a police." I sigh. "Do you have a gun? Can I use it?" Siwon happily went closer to Minho. "Yes and no." Minho rolled his eyes. "Aww! Just come to mama and I'll cook you anything." Tiffany spreads her arms.

 

"Really?" Siwon squealed. "No." Everyone laughed. "I am bored and it's still raining, let's play something." Kai insisted.

 


 

Minho's POV

 

"How about hide and seek?" I suggested. "Are you serious?" Taemin crossed his arms. "Come on, we haven't played it since elementary." I pouted.

 

"Fine! Who will be the catcher?" Everyone stayed silent. "Alright! I find all of you." Kwangmin sighed. "1...2...3" He started counting.

 

I run to the bathroom and closed the door. "Ready or not! Here I come." Kwangmin finished counting. I sitted on the floor and hug my legs. "Hi." An angelic voice waved to my ears. I saw a girl with a hole on her chest. Then, blood began to flow from it.

 

"Aaahhh!" I screamed.