The Journal

The Mansion 2: Invitations And Journal

 


 

Author's POV

 

Everyone went to the bathroom where they heard Minho screaming. They found him on the floor and very pale. "What happened to him?" Krystal went closer to Minho. "Let's put him to bed first." Siwon carried him upstairs.

 

Everyone gathered around him. Minho started to open his eyes slowly. When his eyes are completely open, he pointed the mirror. They look through the mirror and they only found their reflection. Then, Minho fainted again.

 

The lights started to flicker. The raindrops poured harder. The lights of the lamp suddenly closes and opens.

 

"What's happening?" Tiffany hugs Siwon. "Maybe the maintenance of the electricity is wet." Taemin sighed. "We'll just check on it." Kai pulled Taemin's arm and went of.

 

"Hey! You two are Doctors right? Could you check if Minho is alright?" Krystal cried. "Hm? We'll just get some medicines and ice in the kitchen." Youngmin holds his chin. "We'll come with you." Siwon pulled Tiffany and left them.

 

"We'll just look for some candles." Jae Bin patted Krystal's head. "Just stay here and check if Minho is still alright." Baekhyun closed the door.

 


 

Baekhyun's POV

 

"Let's go downstairs, maybe we'll find some candles there." Jae Bin followed me. We went through the dark hallway to look for the candles. Not as far as it is, I saw a vintage door. I went closer to it but the knob is rusty and I can't open it. 

 

I finally let go and went to the other rooms. "Cringk!" The vintage door opened. *How did that?* My eyes was widened when the door opened. "Let's go inside." Jae Bin pushed me. There are alot of books in here so I am guessing this is a mini library.

 

The books are covered in dust. In the middle of the library, there's a table and a single sofa. There's a book in the table but it is clean and it looks like it has been used just now.

 

I take it and opened it on the first page. To my surprise, It was someone's book. 'Kyuhyun's Journal'

 

"Yes! I finally found the candles." Jae Bin smiled. "Come on." She gestured me to go outside. I take the journal with me and left the library. We went back upstairs and found Kwangmin, putting a warm towel in Minho's forehead.

 

"Uhm! Kai, did you know what happened to the electricity?" I went closer to him. "Yeah! The wire has been cutted, we'll fix it tomorrow." He smiled.

 

I scan the room if everyone was here or not. I notice that Tiffany is the only one who wasn't here. "Siwon! Where's Tiffany?" Jae Bin noticed it too. "Oh! She said she would get some things in the kitchen." Siwon sighed.

 


 

Tiffany's POV

 

*Ugh! The bowl is too high.* I went to get a stool so I can get the bowl. I scoop some hot soup and put it on the bowl. I was about to go upstairs but I forgot something.

 

*I need to get some water too.* I put the bowl of soup in the table and went to get a glass of water.

 

When I am finally set to go upstairs, I saw a girl...FLOATING?! I went closer to her and she smiled at me. "Hi there." She waved her hands. I couldn't say anything.

 

"My name is Victoria, I hope you could help us." She continued. "M-me?" I stuttured. "Yes! and your friends too." She nodded. Then, she suddenly disappeared.

 

I pinched myself to check it I was dreaming. But it hurts so I wasn't. I get the soup and water again to go upstairs but I found a figure behind the dark hallway. I couldn't tell who or what it was.

 

"W-who's there." I startled. "Goodbye." A voice said from behind the darkness. *That voice was too familiar.*

 

A knife was heading towards and hit me. The pain was killing me. The blood kept on flowing. "Goodbye my friends and goodbye to you, Choi Siwon."