The Truth

The Mansion 2: Invitations And Journal

 


 

Jae Bin's POV

 

After talking to Kyungsoo, we run back to the mansion. It was quite silence than I thought. I open the door and my heart beats when I saw Siwon with alot of blood on the ground.

 

"Who's that?" Kris gasped. "Si-siwon." I went closer to Siwon and began to cry. Kris patted my back. "I am not gonna forgive the one who killed you!" I shouted.

 

"Wait, where's Krystal?" I asked. "I am right here." Kris smiled. "I said KRYS-TAL, not KRIS." I tapped his chest. "Oops, sorry." He giggled. I rolled my eyes.

 

We went outside to look for Krystal outside. We went to the forest. From a far, a saw a shiny looking pendant.

 

I went closer and grabbed it. To my surprise, it was Krystal's heart pendant from me. "Eonni?" Someone whispered. "Krystal, is that you?" I asked. "Yes! I am right here." She said weakly.

 

I followed her voice and saw her on the ground. "Krystal, what happened to you?" I went closer to her with Kris by my side. "The killer." She frowned. "I know, it's Kai." I cried. She wipes my tears "No, it's not Kai." She smiled and closed her eyes.

 

"Krystal? No!" I started to cry again. "Sshh! don't cry." Kris smiled. I smiled back and wipe my tears. "Wait. Did she just say, Kai isn't the killer?" Kris sits down. "Yeah, but I am not so sure about that." I sighed.

 

"Let's go back to the mansion first." Kris suggested. I nodded. We left Krystal and went back to the mansion.

 

On our way back to the mansion. I saw someone on a big rock. We went closer and the one I saw turned around. It was another ghost. He smiled at me and gestured us to go more closer to him.

 

"Hi." He bowed. "Uhm, hi." We bowed back. "I am Donghae." He smiled. "Jae Bin." I said. "Kris." He grinned. "Well, nice to meet you Jae Bin and Kris. I appear here to warn you. You blame on the wrong person." He suddenly vanished.

 

"What is he talking about?" Kris raised his eyebrow. "I don't know, but I guess he is talking about Kai. Remember what Krystal said." I look at him. "Yeah, but we are not sure about that." He sighed.

 

"Lets go back to the mansion first." I held Kris' wrist. We went back to the mansion. I was expecting Siwon when I opened the door, but he wasn't there anymore. *I bet Krystal isn't in the forest anymore.*

 

"Where is he?' Kris asked. "I don't know." I raise my shoulders.

 

"Hey there short stuff." Someone happily cheered. I turned around and saw Tiffany? with Youngmin, Minho, Kwangmin, Siwon and Krystal who was smiling at me.

 

"Guys? what happened?" I step back a little bit. "Well, we became like this after he killed us." Siwon leaned on Minho's shoulder. "Kai is the killer right?" I went closer to them.

 

"Eonni, didn't I told you that Kai isn't the killer." Krystal crossed her arms. "Yeah, but I can't understand." I pouted.

 

"Give me your hand." Tiffany giggled. She holds it and...

 

"W-who's there?" Tiffany startled. "Goodbye." A voice said from behind the darkness. *That voice was too familiar.* She thought. A knife was heading towards and hit her. "Your too close to her and I can't let that." The killer smirked.

 

"Goodbye my friends and goodbye to you, Choi Siwon." She coughed blood

 

*Oh no!* Then, Youngmin went closer to me. He holds my hands and...

 

Youngmin runs while covering his ears. He tripped into a thin string and hits his head in a rock. Then, someone went closer to him. It's the killer again. "It's easier than I thought." The killer smirked.

 

Youngmin tried to stand up but he can't. "You shouldn't be closer to her." The killer throws a rock on the head Youngmin.

 

*I can't believe it.* I sighed. Then, Minho went closer to me...

 

"Hey there little buddy." The killer smirked. "Oh, hi hyung." Minho smiled. "You shouldn't be close to her." The killer stabbed Minho on the chest and pushed him on the floor which hitted Minho on the head.

 

The killer wipe the blood on Kwangmin's shirt and began to act normal again.

 

*I trusted him.* Kwangmin went closer to me. He held my hand and...

 

"Hey." Someone whispered. Kwangmin turned around and the killer stabbed him. "Don't ever be close to her." The killer smirked. *That sounded like...* He thought but suddenly passed away.

 

*I shouldn't believe him in the first place.* Then, Siwon and Krystal went closer to me, smiling. "Saengie, sorry for leaving you." Siwon frowned. "Eonni, I am so sorry too." Krystal bowed.
 

"Don't worry, I should be the one saying sorry because I was not there when you two where killed. Let us see how you two get killed." I smiled at them. Both of them held my hand...

 

"No your not." The killer pushed Siwon on the floor. Krystal was grabbed by Kai and they hid in the hallway which is dark. "Krystal, run!" Siwon shouted. Krystal runs and left the mansion.

 

"Let's get this straight. No one should get closer to her but me!" The killer shouted. "It's not like she is all yours." Siwon rolled his eyes. "Yes she is." The killer smirked and shot him.

 

While Krystal stopped for a minute to rest. The killer stabbed her from her back and she feel to the ground. "You know you wouldn't be able to look for some help." He smirked and runs away.

 

"I can't believe it. I never knew it was him. I trusted him so much. I will get my revenge back Byun Baekhyun." I smirked.