The way you look... {WOW}

The moments I spent with you Onew~

(⊙.⊙(☉_☉)⊙.⊙)  Chapter 8~

 

                           The way you look... {WOW}

 

 

Then he spoke slowly in his low voice. “You look so cute today, so you made it to the show after all” You were so nerves to speak on. Visanthi was holding on your hand, just looking at you both. Guess she didn’t understand what was happening there.

 

Then suddenly she jumped in middle of both and pointed at your hairband and said, “Look at her new hair band, it looks so cute on her right. Buy me one too Onew oppa!” with shining eyes. He said, “Oh… you’re so sweet, good thing you’re not so young”, you said quickly “yeah, or else he would have never came near you…” with a smile. He smiled back at you. He called someone from the rest room. A guy with papers came running out. Onew said that he is leaving.

 

Onew took Visanthi’s hand and went to the car. You went along with Visanthi. All of you got in to car one by one. Onew went in first, then Visanthi and you. The car stopped at a shop. Onew said to Visanthi “Okay, before you go let’s buy you the hair band that you wanted.” to her. You said that you’ll stay in the car, but they made you go with them. As soon as you went in you got your eyes on a cute necklace. It was so thin and cute on stainless steel. But you didn’t bring the money. So you left that place and went to Visanthi to see if she got her hair band.

 

When she saw you, she said “where did you all go? I was waiting for you here all this time. Where is he???” you got shocked. Onew is missing…

 

When you two were looking around for him, he appeared from a store door putting something inside his pocket. When he came near you Visanthi gave him a punch on his shoulder jumping up.  He went “Ahhh…” with a grin. He gave Visanthi a parcel and told her to open it. It was the hair band he promised. As yours it’s the same white colour. There were about 4 or 5.

 

Then you all went to the car. Near the car Visanthi’s parents were there. They said that they have to go to a friend’s house with her. So Visanthi pulled both of you near her face like taking a secret. You had your face so close to Onew’s. You were so shy. He looked at you and smiled to the ground. You saw it, and thought he was so adorable. You even thought to put your arm around his shoulder. But you couldn’t.

 

She gave you both a kiss on your chick. First to Onew then to you. Then in a unexpected way both of you two gave her a kiss on her chick. She giggled and said “You two are just like my mama and papa. They also kiss me like this before I go to school…” Both you two didn’t speak anything, just looked around and the ground. She waved her hand and got in to her parent’s car.  “Okay, so I guess it’s just you and me…” as Onew said that, you looked at him quickly. He took a step behind and continued “…to go to home now”

 

You smiled and said “yap, just us!”

 

❅ ❅ ❅

 

A/N:

So you are going along with Onew???

What do you plan to talk with him????

Does he have something to tell you~

 

(I guess you have to wait~ ^_^)