We are going to ride???

The moments I spent with you Onew~

(‐^▽^‐) Chapter 11~

 

                                              We are going to ride???

 

You were so excited to go with Onew. “Okay, first I’ll take you to the place I love the most. I go there all the time when I get upset. That place makes me forget everything. hm… You’ll love that place.” Onew said with a slow voice. “I can’t wait. When are we going? Shall I bring something? Are we walking there? Do I look okay to go there? Oh… that question was unnecessary right… I’m just excited to go there.” you said without even a pause.

 

Onew giggled a bit and looked at you and asked “Are you always like this? You sound like a little sweet girl when you are excited…” He smiled to a side and said “We’ll go now. That place looks awesome in the morning.” *Oh mornings walk with Onew, Now that sounds awesome too.* as your mind voice was going thorough you’re head, Onew spoke again. “And if you don’t mind, we can go in the bicycle. It’s not so far.” “Sure, But I don’t have a bicycle.” you replied. “Oh… it’s okay I have one if you like to go with me…” Onew asked with a grip.

 

You were like *Oh My God… beside then just a walk, now it’s a ride? How lucky can I get?* you said yes right away. Your mind was full of thoughts running around. “But it looks a bit snowy.  Don’t you think?” you took hold your arms and said with a slow voice looking around.

 

Onew looked around with you. “Well, okay let's grape some things to keep us warm. It's just here near us~ we can make it before the sun comes out fully." Onew speech made you melt and listen to him forever.

 

You snapped out of it and said, "ya, Okay. I'm good to go. 

 

He smiled and said “Than I’ll go get my bicycle and some stuff we might get into use.” He did an eye smile that made you freeze. “Lolita… you there?” he snapped his finger in front of your face.

 

-“Ah… I’m. I was… I’ll garb some stuff and come. Why don’t you take your bicycle?” You asked him unknowing what he was saying all that time. He smiled to the ground and threw the smile at you. “If you say so…” and he turned to get his bicycle and some food items to munch on the way.

 

You waited till he gets inside. He stepped in. As soon as he went in, you took a turn and run to your house. As fast as thunder, it took just a second for you to get to your room. You keep your favorite chocolate in your room. You took four of them and put it in your bag.

 

Your mom rushed inside your room. “What happen? Is something wrong?” She patted you with a worry face. “Ah… what mom. What happen? I’m just getting ready to… hm... Go around here. They say the sunset is awesome here.” You said with a happy cheer.

 

Your mom’s face was released from fear. “Oh. Is that it? The way you come up the stairs, made me worried dear. You’re going with your friends? Then take something to eat with you.”

 

- “What is available to take my dear mother?” you singed while putting your bag to your back.

 

- “Anything you want. Just don’t be too late. Will you come for breakfast? If not I’ll pack you some; to your friends as well.”

 

- “Ah… okay. I’ll take something. No need to pack mom. Thanks anyway. I won’t be late. I’ll call you if it gets longer. Bye mom.” You said without a pause and run down. You slowed your speed and pedant walking out the door. You saw Onew “Standing with his bicycle with a furred bag on his back.

 

You took a deep breath and walked towards him. He smiled at took his bicycle to the road.

- “Shall we?” his eye smile. You were out of words. But you managed to NOT get into it this time. “Why are we still waiting?” you smiled.

 

- “We’ll walk a bit and then ride. It’s more epic that way. And too much of eyes on us here.” he laughed.

- You laughed and started the walk. “Hm… So you go there often?”

 

- Suddenly Onew gave a surprised look at you. “Wa… Only that question? I’m surprised you didn’t ask many questions at once… And yes, whenever I come here. I never forget to visit there.” He smiles right after.

 

A while later, okay get on. We’ll ride from here. It’s a bit downhill from here.” He got on the bicycle. He was straight looking at your eyes. You couldn’t manage to keep looking at his eyes. Your head forced down. And you smiled softly. He smiled around and took the bicycle a bit front. You looked at him. He told to get on showing the back seat with his eyes.

 

-  “The back seat? I’m not so sure going on the back. I’m a bit…”

 

- “I get the point… you’ll get used to it. Okay than come in front. It’ll be much safer that way. He took the right hand off from the handle.

 

❅ ❅ ❅

 

A/N:

hmm.... I don't know what is going happen~ :P

Hope you guys like it. teeth_smile.png

Please leave comments. Like might happen~

kiss.png kisses to all of you~