Did I get shy???

The moments I spent with you Onew~

(ʃƪ ˘ ³˘)  Chapter 7~ (˘‿˘ʃƪ)

 

                           Did I get shy???

 

The car stopped. So there you were middle of a big crowd. You have never been to a live show of Onew’s before. You were really so happy. You wanted to see Onew on stage. You went inside with Visanthi. She didn't let go of your hand. Someone came running from inside and asked Visanthi to come with him. She went behind him with pulling you. You were confused who that was and why she is going behind him. You didn't say a word, because you were so confused.

 

Somehow you got to the first row; your seat was on the corner. You can see Onew so obviously from there. You couldn't wait til the show gets started. You asked Visanthi what time the show starts. She said, “Oh… Lolita wait will you, you asked it from me like, 20 times... It will start in 5 minutes. You look so happy today!”  You couldn't speak because you were waiting for Onew and couldn't think straight.

 

The show started, the crowd came and got seated in their seats. You were so excited. The narrator came and spoke a lot, that you couldn't understand. Visanthi seemed so angry. “I don’t like it when these guys speak a lot on the start of the show. He is making Jinki oppa get late.” You felt the same way about the narrator.

 

After a long time, he called Onew on to the stage. Onew came to the stage with a big, loud applause of the crowd. Onew started to speak but you or the others couldn't stop clapping your hands. Onew said, “Hello… I’ll gonna be singing this song for my angle, which even I don’t know… (With a laugh) Wish if she is here. Somewhere…” He didn't see you next to Visanthi. He waved his hand to Visanthi. He began to sing; and on the middle of the song he saw you smiling at him. As soon as he saw, you waved your hand to him.

 

Because you were on the first row, he looked at and did this.

tumblr_lb1vci8KZ71qb6j9b.gif 

 

You got shy and looked away. I guess this the first time you got shy. And when you looked at him again, he was singing the song like, with a new energy, he sang the song with lot of feeling in his face. When he finished the song he quickly got off the stage and Visanthi got up told you to come behind her to see Onew on the rest room. When you are on your way, he was half way coming to meet you two. (Or maybe only you…) He had no words to say... just looking at you...!

 

526443_306366612796074_672711479_n.jpg

 

❅ ❅ ❅

 

A/N:

Well.... this didn't go as I expected, but okay with me.

What about you?