I'm loving this ^^

The moments I spent with you Onew~

(¬‿¬) Chapter 16~

                                    I'm loving this ^^

 

Your mom came to your room and saw you sleeping on the bed. “Sweetie, when did you come? My… What happen? You got sick??” She sat next to you. You didn't want to tell her about Onew yet. “Nothing mom, we were playing and that girl, you know I have told about her…” your mother mentioned her name. “Visanthi?” You looked at her. “ye, she fell, and I didn’t even realized it. I mean I should have been with her right…?” you looked a bit sad.

 

“Oh sweetie, don’t worry. That’s the way kids are. You use to fall all the time…” your mother smiled at you. “Ah~ me… no way. anyway I’m going out in the evening to meet her. And.. Say sorry.” you buried your face to the pillow again. “Hmm… okay. I’ll make some cookies for her than.” your got up and walked to the door. “I see you found a lot of friends here. I’m happy if you’ll like it here” your mother faced you and went down.

 

Just than your phone beeped. It’s a message from Onew. 

 

Quote

Hey, what r u doing? I wanna tell something really special to you.

I’ll tell it tomorrow. Just make yourself ready… :)

 

You got up and looked at the mirror for a while. *He is so trolling me. Why can’t he just it… Wait, who knows if he is thinking what I’m thinking* you thought to reply him.

 

 

Quote

Hmm… I’m excited. What is it? 

 

 

Quote

                   Something about life maybe. Your life and mine. I know you’ll be happy with it.

 

 

 

You were smiling at his reply. *Oh life. He meant Our Lives. Oh is this a dream* you went around yourself. You went near the window to see if you can see Onew’s room. The window was closed though. You signed and were going to reply him. Suddenly another massage came.

 

Quote

                                                     Are you looking for me? I’m up here in the roof. ^^

 

 

You peeped up their house. He was sitting on the roof. You quickly called him.

 

“Ya, why are sitting up there?”

 

He laughed. “Hmm…. old memories I guess. Weayo??”

 

“Oh… you might get a sun burn. You’re the one who said winter sun light is not good for the health. Now get down.”

 

“Hmm… arrasso. If you say so. But I can see you nicely from up here.”

 

“Ah~~ you… just get down from there. If you want I’ll open the windows.”

 

“Really… okay. I’ll get down.” He hanged up and got down in lighting speed. you were amazed to that. Then he opened his door, peeped around and came to the balcony. 

tumblr_monj0u5IWj1re68qao6_250.gif 

 

Your phone rigged. You answered it and opened the windows. “Ya, you are such a playboy.” you smiled and waved at him. He waved back with a smile.

 

“You think so? Am I… Playboy has a lot of meaning you know” he said while sitting on a chair.

 

“Oh… does it. Can… can you clear me with that??” you asked innocently. You really didn't know.

 

“Oh… You are poor little thing. Maybe after some time I’ll saw a demo to you” he laughed but you didn't understand.

 

“Hmm… whatever” you giggled. “You are laughing and happy… that is enough for me” you said it with a smile.

 

Onew stopped laughing and was looking at you for a while; he smiled and rubbed his heart and punched it two times. He looked back at you. “… Your making me say it now… I planned a lot to tell it tomorrow. Please don’t make me say it now” he said in a sweet tender voice.

 

“Say what Jinki-ya?” you asked him teasingly in a sweet way.

 

“Agioo, Please My , please… Man… Okay. Let’s just wrap it up here ah?” he asked you with begging over there.

 

You got blushed at what he just called you. *My * “Oh okay. If you want to. "Why can’t you say it now anyway?”you pouted.

 

“Hmm… special things must e told in a special way right? Hey and I won’t e able to come in the evening. A work came up. I’ll meet you tomorrow.” he said in a sad way.

 

“Won’t worry, we can still chat~ Go do your work now… hmm… nothing” you smiled away.

 

“Hey… you were about to say something… come on spill it out.” he teased you.

 

“ya, go do your work.” you said with a giggle and hanged up.

 

He looked at you. You singled him to go inside. He nodded at you. You closed the window with a smile. 

 

❅ ❅ ❅

 

 

A/N:

oh... lot of work. 

Ye... sorry for only one spoiler~ ^^

I'll hook up to it~ 

Guys... He's gonna say it! *Tease*