You'r eyes are killing me~

The moments I spent with you Onew~

v(*.*)^ Chapter 14~

                                    You'r eyes are killing me~

 

You walked from here to there, carrying Visanthi. Waiting long for Onew made you frighten more. Your eyes were steaming through the woods to find him.

 

Slowly he appeared, putting his bag behind him and yours in front. He was smiling so rightly. It was almost afternoon. The sun was trying to fight with the winter season. His smile won the sun light though. He looked so happy. You smiled at him. He looked a bit disappointed in his self after seeing you smile. He smiled and looked away. “My bag…” you tried to take it.

 

“Ya, she is sleeping. Don’t shack too much. I’ll bring it for you Lolita. Let’s go…” he said sweetly peeping at Visanthi. “What, she slept??” you were amazed. You didn't even know. You peeped at her as well. “Agioo, ye, she is. I didn't know Jinki-ya” you said pouting your lips. He smiled. “Hmm… I guess you were so sad looking for me and forgot about her…” he said causally. You blushed a bit. You were amazed how he talks these so casually. You didn't speak anything but just walked beside him while blushing.

 

After a while you spoke, “Jinki-ya thank you so much for the wonderful time. I really had fun today; and I don’t think I can even forget this…” you looked at him. He threw a killing eye smile at you. You felt like looking at him forever.

tumblr_m72nqmCzGL1ralzyjo1_r1_500.jpg

 

So on you all came to the road. Onew put the bags on the bicycle handle and put the standoff. “I guess we have to walk our way home.” Onew said with a worry voice. He didn't like to see you walking and get tired. You smiled and said, “agioo, I love to walk along. And walking along with you, I can’t regret it.”  He looked at you with a smile. You faced the ground and smiled.

 

“agioo, Lolita. Why can’t you smile at me? Only the ground gets to see your smile. Don’t I have permission to admire your cute smile? I love to see that smile on you. But it’s really a hard mission to see that. Man, the ground is so lucky.” he said seriously. “Oh…” you blushed. “That’s… I… I can’t face you Jinki. The way you look at the eyes and talk so clear… I… I can’t do it. Never felt this way with anyone else. I don’t think I have the strength to look at your eyes for a long time. It makes me... Hmm… ah… b... Blush sometimes.” you smiled and walked on.

 

He was just looking at you. “You talk so openly.  I like it. And if we are honestly speaking, when I look at your eyes for a long time, [both of you looking at each other] I… feel like, I just wanna!” he pauses. Onew turns his head away from your eye look. “Ah, why Jinki? What happen? You okay?” you went near him with a worry face.

“I’m okay. Don’t worry. It’s just your eyes re killing me Lolita. The way you look…” he smiles and walking on. You were blushing and confused at the same time. There was a silence for about 4 or 5 minutes.

 

“Hmm… Lolita. I have to confess something. I hope you won’t get mind… and… forgive me if it’s wrong.” Onew was looking down. You went near him, “I know you Jinki. There is no one perfect than you. Even if you did do something, there will be a good reason to it” you smiles at him. He felt so happy. He took his out his phone and typed something. You didn't peep into see what he is typing, but you really wanted to know what it is.

69OlK4t.jpg 

 

Then you phone singed. You took your phone from your back bag and took a look at it. There was a massage from a unknown number. You normally don’t answer any calls or read the junk massages. You were just going to put the phone into your pocket.

 

“Ya, read it Lolita.” Onew said in a sudden. “Oh… sorry. I normally don’t go for unknown numbers. Hmm… what is it anyway?” and you opened the massage.

Sorry Lolita. I kinda peeped at your phone earlier. And ye, and took your 
number^^ I know its wrong but, I didn't know how to ask it from you…”

You looked at him.

 

“Is this you?” you pointed at the phone.

 

Onew nodded slowly like he felt sorry and than changed into a playful nod. 

onew-nodding-SHINee.gif

tumblr_lk4eamlUzV1qzzb83o1_500.gif 

 

❅ ❅ ❅

 

A/N:

I'm so sorry friends. I broke a lot of your promises. Sorry.

Had some bad days~ T.T

But I'm back now! 

And I'll keep this story updated clearly~ ^^

Again sorry ~ T.T