What is wrong with me~ O.o

The moments I spent with you Onew~

ᕙ(`▽´)ᕗ  Chapter 6~

 

                           What is wrong with me~ O.o

 

 

The next day you couldn't even sleep at night. Something kept on bagging you. Lot of thoughts inside you. 

 

- It was like he needed to tell me something, when he looked at my eyes... His eyes, OMG. So attractive. No he will never even think like that...

 

- How do he know the name Lolita? Was Visanthi taking about him?

 

- Then... is it him who keeps on looking at me from there. I did feel that someone is looking at me.

 

You turned and looked at the watch, it was 4 O'clock in the early Morning. You never get up at that time. "Oh my God... I can't sleep, and I'm , I'm up at 4? what's wrong with you lolita... oh. I did I forget my name? what is happening to me..." you stayed up in the bed for a  while and was thinking what happen yesterday night. "Did he really talk with me , or is it just a dream?"

 

Then you got up and went to have a bath (I know, in the cold winter... your mad… :D) But you felt no cold at all. You came out side of the bathroom, your mother saw you come out and she was shocked. Because, you never have a bath in that early morning. Your mother was a bit freaked to see you. And you have never got up that early.

 

 “Since when did you started to have baths early morning?” your mom asked you. “Ah… since now. I guess”. You said that with a shy face.  On your mind voice “Oh… Did I just have bath? Whatever...” You went to your room and put on some clothes, than went to the mirror and brushed your hair. You got up, but something mad you set in front of the mirror aging.  You were looking at the mirror for a while.

 

Your hair did cover your face a bit. You took your long hair and hold it behind. Than you thought “I do look a bit cute… Hmm… I’m cute.” You quickly went near your packed boxes. You were searching for a band…! Yeah, you found a white color band. You put it on, and really wanted to show it to Onew. So badly.  

 

You went outside. Visanthi was standing outside waiting for something. When she saw you, she shouted “Wow, Lolita, you look so cute.” You went near her, and said thanks, and asked if Onew is there…? She said he have gone somewhere for a show, and that she is also going there. She asked you to come with her. You agreed. You went to your house, and told your mom that you’re going out to a show with the girl next door. She said okay, but not to be late.

 

When you came outside a car was in front of you, with Visanthi inside. She called you to come quickly. You got on to the car, than car started to move. You were so excited to see a live show of Onew. You were waiting for that moment.

 

❅ ❅ ❅

 

A/N

Guys ready to see Onew in a live show???

Sorry it took a bit time. Got work to do~ >.<

But hey, Love writing~