This is not the way it should happen...

The moments I spent with you Onew~

*෴* Chapter 18~

                                     

                                                  This is not the way it should happen...

 

 

You went near the door. For some reason you felt something was wrong. But you thought to knock the door anyway.

 

You knocked it.

 

…….           

 

no one came. *maybe all of them gone out* you thought looking around. Their car was there. *Ah…  Even Visanthi should at home…* you knocked again. Someone opened the door after a while.

 

*bam*

 

It was Onew’s mother. *Oh… no, no, no. this shouldn’t happen this way* you thought to yourself. She smiled at you. You didn’t know how to react. “Hmm… I… Visanthi….” you pulled your words. For some reason you felt so nerves to talk to her.

 

She smiled once more. “By any change are you Lolita?” she asked looking at you from top to bottom. You smiled and answered yes by nodding your head. You were amazed the way everyone started to call you Lolita. *Is the name Lolita is… is some kind of prank??!!* Your back head was thinking mean while.

 

“Come in dear, someone was just speaking about you” she smiled and went inside creating you a path to get inside their place of Love. You felt so warm and close when you went inside. You started to wonder who was speaking about you, Onew??

 

It was Visathi, *and aunt, we were jumping around Jinki oppa…” she noticed you coming behind her aunt. “Lolita…..” she screamed out loud. “Shh… you went near her placing your index finger on the lips signaling to keep it down.  She was lying on the couch with a blanket around her. She was so happy to see you. “I brought something for my little princess...” you told and gave her the cookies. “Cookies….” she shouted again when you open the lid.

 

Onew’s mother padded both of heads, “I’ll go make something to brink” and she went inside. Visathi was actually munching on the cookies. *Brother like Sister* you laughed inside your head. “Visanthi… hmm…. Where is oppa?” you asked her by whispering so that his mother won’t get the wrong idea. Still no answer came from Visanthi. “Visathi… Where is your beloved oppa?” you asked her holding the cookie box away from .

 

“oh… those guys took him away… again.” she pulled the box near her. “Who… where… why???” you asked so confused. “Oh… Lolita, too much of questions. Okay. Those manager guys took Onew oppa to a concert somewhere far, which means it’ll take a long time to him to come…” She finished as she finished the cookies. “A long time?? What do you mean? Can’t we go to?” you asked her. “Well, we have to take a flight than. It’ll be like 2 or 3 days for him to return.” she said with a sad face.

 

*what… But, but he promised he’ll say it tomorrow. whatever he wanted to say* you almost got teary. You took your phone out and dialed his number.  You waited. Then suddenly heard a noise from upstairs. You looked at Visanthi with your phone on the ear.

 

“Are… are you calling oppa? You can’t coz he forgets everything when he is in a rush. He left his phone at home. Silly oppa…” she frowned as she said it.

 

“Oh…” You sat on a sofa with lot of confuse on your mind. Onew mother came and gave you two some hot chocolate. She talked so sweetly. For a moment you felt Onew is soft heartened and so kind because it’s formed to him by his mother. It was really a heart warm when speaking with her.

 

You spent all the evening with Visanthi and Onew’s mother. She likes you a lot. Though every second remained you of Onew and pulled the edge of the hill.

 

❅ ❅ ❅

 

          A/N:

          Again no pics???

So tell Onew to come back T___T

I know he is not good. He promised right.

Will he keep his promise.

What did he wanted to say anyway!!!