Who interrupted ?

The moments I spent with you Onew~

┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`´) ┻━┻ Chapter 12~

 

                                              Who interrupted ?

 

You were confused in the way he simply said to sit front. But happy inside you! As your mind voice went “aw~ can’t this day get any better and better~”

 

He offered his hand to you. His eyes met yours; like it was meant to be. Your mind was full blank. You couldn’t think of anything else. He smiled and closed his eyes and opens them slowly. It felt like he was saying “It’s okay to take my hand. Just trust your heart. I’m there for you.” You felt these simple seconds like hours.

 onewr.png

 

The next thing you realized was your hand on his hand. You didn’t even know what happen. He did the cute eye smile at you. You returned the smile shyly. You felt his soft hand. He was holding your hand so gently. Onew pulled you slowly and turned you around to make you sit in front. You sat and smiled so much. You wanted to lay on Onew. But you forced yourself to stay out of those fan girl feels.

 

Onew smiled and took the handle. You felt the warm in his body. He was so close. “Hold on tight. It’s gonna be a hilly ride…” he smiles while saying. “I love to ride on hills. Did I tell you that I don’t know to ride a bicycle? Hmm…. Here we go… Here we go~~ Aw~~~~” You went crazy as he started to drove on the downhill.

 

Onew speeded a bit; but not too much. He didn’t want you to get hurt. He came front closer to you to keep the grip going. You didn’t even feel a thing. You were so excited on the ride. You just love fast rides like that. He stopped cycling near a beautiful lake park. It’s not a park, just the forest made up like a park. Onew came back and you laid on him. He was surprised to feel you lying on his chest. He was in full joy. Just smiling away so bloomed. But you didn’t realize what you were doing.

- “aw… Jinki. That was awesome. I never ride on a downhill this way before. Wow!!! Is this a dream?? Man, you are an awesome rider Jinki-ya” you turned to look him. And just than you realized you are lying on Onew’s chest.

 

He was looking away with a big smile. You stopped talking and went front looking shy. As your mind voice shouting at you, “Ya. What are you doing…? Keep your child thoughts with yourself. Not in front of him… huh~” But you were happy to know you were really lying on him. But you didn’t feel the sweet moment due to excitement. You blushed slowly and smiled. He took his hand from the handle and touched his hair looking aside.

 

You stepped down and looked down. Onew got off and put the stand. “Sorry Jinki. I didn’t mean too. It’s just that, I… I was so excited on the ride. I didn’t know…” you matted cutely holding your bag. Suddenly he kept his finger on your lips and said, “You talk too much. I like that” You were just stunned. Frozen like an ice cube melting in his cuteness. He took his finger off and came close to you. “But we have a sunrise to watch” and turned you around. You were so amazed to see the beautiful sun rise near the lake. That place got your eye at first site. “Wow…” you said slowly walking forward. Onew followed you.

 

You took small steps front. “I see why you never fail to come here Jinki” you said stopping near the lake. He stood next to you. “And why is that?” he smiled. You looked at him. Smiled sweetly and took your eye to the ground. “Well, this is such a perfect place as you are!” You looked at him. He was looking at you with crossed arms. “Hum, Um…  This place is special today coz a special person is with me today” he said. “Special???” you pulled the words with a smile and started to walk. He followed you.

onew.jpg 

 

“I don’t know about you, but you feel so special to me…” he said it in a low voice. You stopped and looked at him. “Special is another word for Jinki. You are special to everyone. You are more than special to me” you smiled looking at him. He was looking at you eyes. “Why are you looking like that? You have something amazing on those eyes Lolita. It makes me feel like looking at them everyday” He walked towards you. You were already blushed all over. No word to tell, or to even think. But your heart was saying to NOT to stay in that place. You couldn’t move when you saw Onew move, coming close.

 

You forced yourself to walk away. You took few steps behind, and turned with a bright smile.  He smiled as much as you are. You both were back on the walk. Someone pulled you from behind. You were surprised. You turned to see who it was. “Visanthi, I thought you went out with uncle. What are you doing here?” Onew asked calmly.

 

  

 

A/N:

This is a long chapter~~~

Sorry about that.

And about Visanthi, Give those two some time will you!

kekeke, I love to keep twits on my stories.

I guess you guys won't mind~ :3