Wow, now that is music to my ears~

The moments I spent with you Onew~

ᕙ( ^ₒ^ c) Chapter 10~

 

                                              Wow, now that is music to my ears~

 

The next morning you got up early and went to have a bath as you got to use to. Then you got dressed up in full yellow and red. You know Onew likes those colours. And your hair band was in yellow. When you were combing your hair looking in the mirror, you saw Onew in front you, doing his Hair flip; then disappeared.

 

Somewhere in your heart something was telling you to plate your hair in to two. Without even thinking about it you plated it in two. And then put the band in your head. You looked very cute. You couldn’t believe your eyes. You really wanted to show your new look to Onew.

 

You quickly went out to your door step and looking at his house. Even Visanthi was not coming outside today. “What happened to them, where are they?” as your thoughts ran around your head, your dad got ready to go for work. So you went near the car to send him off. You waved your hand to your father and said “Bye”.

 

When the car started to go you turned to go inside the house, and you saw Onew in his garage. Got his arms crossed and one leg boosted on the car with an eye-catching smile on his face... The pose took your eyes. You quickly waved your hand and said screamed “Hi”. He looked around and smiled to the ground. Then looked at you and waved his hand with a small smile.

 

You really wanted to go near him, but you felt that he wouldn’t be comfortable with that. You started to look around, but he was looking at you all the time.

 

Then suddenly he called you to come there with his hand. You got excited. You walked fast near him. When you went near the garage he gave his hand to help you jump in. You thought of nothing but gave you’re hand. He took you’re hand gently, and took you safely over the road. You were so touched.

 

You asked for Visanthi first. But Onew said that she went outside with her parents, and return in another two days. “Now that’s music to my ears. She is gone for two days means I can talk to Onew personally…” as your mind thoughts were going like that, all of a sudden Onew asked to you “What are you thinking so hard ?” You shacked your head and sad “ah… oh… nothing. Just thinking what can I do today? Something interesting.  Visanthi told she’ll take me somewhere which is so interesting that I’ll never come home…”

 

After a silence Onew said “Okay, I’ll take you. To the wonderful places here and the places I love. Are you ready to take a sweet picnic with me?” You were just looking at his eyes. They  were so attractive and it had a caring look for you. You said yes to Onew.

 

❅ ❅ ❅

 

A/N:

A picnic with Onew ah~~

Let's see what happens.

And Visanthi is not there you see~ >.>