Did he just say "I love you" (?)

The moments I spent with you Onew~
╔══╗
╚╗╔╝
╔╝(¯`v´¯)
╚══`.¸.YOU  
            Chapter 15~
                                      Did he just say "I love you" (?)
 
You laughed at his condition. “Agioo, look at you. You look like a kid who stole a candy from their own store, how can I shout at you? Ah??” you smiled sweetly.
 

He touched his back head and smiled. 

12800452032010072517071.gif 

 

Then he realized what you just said, “Hey, what did you say… so that means we are so close and… and I can take anything… anytime… without asking you??” he asked so cutely looking at you. “Ye, anything; anytime; anywhere” you added. He smiled so widely.

 

“Go on Jinki-ya. Name it. Now…” you said to his eye. H was looking at you with a sweet eye smile. “Are you sure that “anything” includes “ANYTHING”?” he pulled the words.  You changed your eye contact at Visanthi to make sure he knows she is still there sleeping. “Name it boy~” you said in a grin voice.

 

Onew bit his bottom lips and fell into thinking.

tumblr_molp2fIP6C1sr074vo1_500.jpg 

 

Then he looked at your lips and than your eyes. You stayed like you didn’t notice what he did. “Hmm… there is something I need so badly from you… maybe when time comes, I’ll get it from you” he said jokingly and just walked on leaving you in confused stage.

 

“Ya, tell me what it is” You jumped on to join him on the walk. “Hmm… when time comes Lolita. Wait will ya…” he smiled. “You leave me lots of question marks in my med head these days.” you said while pouting your lips. “Oh, Am I? Sorry… I’ll make it up soon, I promise.” he said it faithfully.

 

The colony came. You went near Onew’s house to drop Visanthi. You waited outside till Onew comes back after putting the bicycle in the garage. He came back, when he saw you he winked and a hair flip.

tumblr_lg2zke4yQO1qeu27z.gif 

 

You laughed at him.  *aw… why is he so handsome. Look at him, Oh I can just look at him all day* as your mind thoughts were running wind. He snapped in front of you. “, you okay?? That wired thingy happen to you… again.” he smiled. “Hey…” you said playfully. He went inside the house.

 

“Jinki… Did you forget something…” you asked him standing near the door. “Oh… Sorry. Come in” he was about to pull you in. “ya…” you laughed and rolled your eyes. “Not me pabo, her” you signaled Visanthi with your eyes. Onew covered his mouth his hand and smiled.

e004035948d3e175c9050qh1.jpg 

 

 “Sorry… My head is not listing to me today” he took Visanthi from your hands and hugged her like a Father taking care of a Daughter.

“Well, come inside.” he smiled. “Ah… I love to. But I have to go. My… My mom must be worried about me. I’ll just take a peep at home and join you in the evening.” you said kindly. “Oh… okay. I’ll be waiting.” he said.

 

You smiled and singled him bye. Onew kept Visanthi on a couch and came near the door to send you off. “Bye, for now” he smiled. “ye, for now” you agreed.

 

You turned and walked on. Your body stopped when you heard him say “I love you, see you in the evening” you turned slowly at his direction. “Ah… what…” you were chocked.

 

But he was smiling. “Ye, I said I like you.”

 

“Oh… okay. I mean.. I like you too. Who doesn’t like you” you managed to laugh. He laughed as well.

 

You turned and started to walk. You couldn’t walk straight. You were drooling around for what you heard. A massage came to your phone. You opened it.

 

 

Quote

Why are you dancing around when your house is just in front of you? Go quickly.

You may get a sun burn. Winter sunlight is not so good for health.

 

It was from Onew. You turned, but he was not there. You looked there and her peeped inside the house. And another massage came.

 

 

Quote

--- I’m up here---

 

He was on the balcony. Smiling at you. You got embraced and just ran to your house, straight into your room.

 

*Oh my… did he really say “I love you” ??? Or is it just my imagination?? He is leaving more and more question marks on my head*

 

You buried your face into a cushion.

 

❅ ❅ ❅

 

A/N:

Did I just add up a lot of spoilers?? !!

Sorry if that's a >.< ...

anyway - the sweetness of both of them starts now ~^^