A Sweet morning...

The moments I spent with you Onew~
 

♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪                             
┏ ( ) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪    
Chapter 3~

                    A Sweet morning...

 

 

Next day morning you came outside to send off your dad for work. You were in your pajama. After your dad left, a small girl appeared from the front house. She smiled at you & said “Good Morning” to you, and you also smiled back and said “Good Morning”!

 

Than your pet dog “Fluke” came near you, and started to play, and you also played with your dog still on your pajama. So on playing you fell down, and got by your dog. You always feel happy when your with Fluke. She gives you a good campaign.

 

When you were petting your dog, a small hand touched your shoulder from behind. It was that little girl with a flower in her hand. She gave it to you, with a sweet smile.You took the flower and smelled it, and gave her a kiss on her chick and answered "Thanks dear". She got a bit shy and said "you're welcome, I'm Visanthi. I live there." (She pointed at the front house)

 

After a silent moment she said “you look so cute sister..!” You went “oh… so sweet of  you, you look so adorable too dear. I love you so much, oh… and my name is Olena”

 

- “your name is so beautiful”

 

- hmm… you can call me any way you like”

 

with your permission, she was thinking hard and finally she said “ I’ll call you Lolita ”

 

- “oh… now that’s a name I never thought about. Where did you hear it from? It’s a cute name…”

 

As soon as you said that, she began “really my friend calls you like that, he also love this name, he kept this name, when he saw you yesterday … hey your nick name is Babi right? we heard… hahahaha” she said so quickly. You were confused and asked her “oh… slow down. Who is that "He"?”

 

Her face turned into a clumsy face, as soon as you asked that. She ran to her house; waving her hand. You thought “She told ”He”… who can it be? Lolita,  nice name. I kinda like it.

 

Than you were on your way inside your house to change your pajama. When you came to the door step, you felt like somebody is looking at you. You took a turn and saw someone go behind the door of the front house. You thought that it must be Visanthi. You didn't intend to bother about who that was. You went inside your house.

 

❅ ❅ ❅

 

A/N:

Okay, so game back, and did the next cap as well~ ^^