Did I tell that I love Visanthi so much!!!

The moments I spent with you Onew~

٩(̃-̮̮̃-)۶ Chapter 14~

                                              Did I tell that I love Visanthi so much!!!

 

 

You looked at Visanthi who was pulling you at the moment. You turned back to look at Onew. He was simply walking with a smile and putting his hand in his pockets. Visanthi made you sit. You were a bit sad that you couldn't listen to Onew’s melting voice for a long time. After sitting you searched for Onew, but he wasn't there. Visanthi was talking a lot. You didn't even care to listen.

 

Still your eyes were searching for Onew. Then suddenly you heard Visanthi ask you, “So what do you think Lolita? Should I?” you got so disappointed on yourself. “Agioo, what happened? Why am I doing like this to a small girl??” your thoughts pinched you. “Agioo Visanthi… Whatever you do trust your heart, listen to it. If it tells you should, do it; if not just leave it.” You said with a smile patting her head. She smiled at you. “I love you Lolita. I wish I had a sister like you” she hugged your arm.

 

Than all in sudden you felt someone sit next to you close. It was Onew. He sat down put both of your bags. He dusted his knees and hugged them. Thank looked at you. You were frozen at his gaze. That sweet smile, so handsome.

tumblr_mxpdqsBwUE1qlx07ko1_1280.jpg

 

 

You looked away quickly. You were hearing the beautiful word he said to you before. You looked at him. He was just looking at you. You still heard them in your head. You smiled shyly at him. He signed hardly and turned his head while touching his hair. He couldn't look at you smile. Even Onew blushed away. You tried to snap out of it. You changed the topic. “Shall we eat something?” You took your bag. Gently you took the homemade cookies out. The smell took both others attention. They came close to you and sat near around you. You smiled. “So my mom’s cookies caught your noses?” you looked at them both.

 

 “It smells good” Visanthi smiled. You said with a proud voice, “Does it? Not only the smell but it’s super delicious!” Visanthi jumped on her thoughts again. “Why is it Lolita? Something special added?”

 

- “Hmm… nothing much. It’s all made with love… (you offered it to Onew and smiled) … and care” (Than offered to Visanthi)

 

 

 

- “My mom makes them specially for me.” You said talking one. All enjoyed the cookies. It’s delicious indeed. Why do you think your father fell for your mother? XD (Back to the story :P)

 

 

 

Onew was just looking at both you girls. The things you two talk about. Girl talks were a bit new to him. But he enjoyed looking at your giggles, laughs, winks, and most pouts. He smiled so sweetly at you expressions. He was so silent that day. Whenever you noticed him noticing you, you lowered your smile and trying to be simple. You are not kind of a girl who shows off. He loves that as well. When Onew was looking away you placed your eye on him.

 

 

 

*Bam*

 

 

 

Yes, it’s Visanthi. She got up after a while and made you stand up as well. Onew just sat and watched you two playing around. Visanthi jumped up and down. In a while you forgot a guy is watching you two. You just joined her, on her jumping. (LOL, what kind of a person are you? A kid???) He was laughing at the way you two play. Sometimes Onew lifted his eyebrows and thinking something. Maybe he was thinking how old you really are.

 

 

 

In a while Onew was so excited on the jumping. His head started to nod. He got up and came toward you two. You saw him and slowly lowered your jumping, only Visanthi left on the play. You were just holding her hands. He came near, “Hey, Can I join as well?” he asked sweetly at Visanthi. She stopped. “Well, this is a girl’s game you see. You need to get permission from the fairy god of girls…” she said it in a mysterious voice. He laughed hard. You on the other side admiring him.

 

 

 

“I’ll call the fairy god” Visanthi said and took your hand and the other hand around Onew. Onew was in the middle and you both holding trapping him. “Oh… Is this the way you call the fairy??” Onew asked in excitement. “Ya, wait and feel the fairy came above you oppa. I’ll call her” She started to jump around and go around Onew eyeing him. You were not into jumping this time. You just went around. Visanthi matted something. When her voice rises she jumped hard. You got pulled all the time, almost knocking on Onew. But he was into the fairy thingy. He gave some help to Visanthi. “Oh… Uhu… Oh… I… I feel the fairy. Oh… I see something!” he started to pretend looking up, raising his hands and trying to catch it. (LOL, ONEW CONDITION :P)

 

 

 

You were laughing at what he was doing. Suddenly Visanthi pulled you. She was gone so crazy. You knocked on Onew’s back. He turned and looked at you. “Agioo… Sorry. I didn’t mean to…” You couldn’t speak because you were going around him. He smiled at you. Visathi kept pulling you. You knocked on him often this time. You got uncomfortable with it because he was looking at you. You knocked him often on the front. “Visanthi, I guess it’s enough now…” You said with a worry voice. Onew noted that. He also said to Visanthi to stop. But she didn't listen.

 

Onew knew it was no use of telling her to stop. You couldn’t break her hands as well. Onew tried to get out the hand chain. He tried to move around and suddenly got forced behind. Visanthi was on the spot. She got pushed as well. She fell down and Onew almost about to land on her! He didn’t have the balance. “Agioo, Visathi!” he shouted. You didn’t know what to do. You quickly pulled him by holding his jacket. To the speed he came up, you went behind. He took your wrist to hold on. He got the balance on his legs again. But lost in his mind. You both were like hugging so close. Both of you were looking at each other’s eyes. You felt his breath so warm. You tried so hard to look down. That was really a hard mission. Somehow you looked down. But your hands weren’t on your control. Your hands pulled his jacket close slowly. As much as he came near his hands held your wrist tight. You gazed and looked up at him. He was looking at you without a sound.

 

- “Are… are you okay?” you asked him. (You should have asked it long time ago issi~ :P)

 

- He replied with a nod. You blushed and looked down.

 

 

- “Ah… Ye… I’m okay Lolita. Just my back hurts.” Said poor girl Visathi who was on the ground, Wimping.  She didn’t notice what happen between you and Onew.

 

- “Agioo… Visanthi” you sapped out of it and let go of Onew’s jacket and he let go of you. Both of you went to see Visanthi just then. Poor girl, she was about to cry in pain. Good thing Onew didn’t land on her. Thanks to you.

 

You patted her head and told, “Here, here, don’t cry. You are a big girl now. Big girls don’t cry when they fall. Give me a high five to show the girl power!” you raised your hand. She wimped a little and gave you a high five and smiled. Onew was amazed to see that. Because normally when Visanthi opens that tear dame, it’s really hard to close it.

 

Onew smiled at you. “ya, agioo… she is hurt” you said in a worry voice looking at him. “hm… ah, ye… sorry. Can you walk Visathi?” he asked kindly at Visanthi. She tried to get up. “Aw… that hurts” she sat down holding her knee. “agioo. I’ll carry you, come to mama” you said opening your arms at her. She grabbed on you with a smile and giggles. She put her legs around your wrist and holding your neck like a baby. She a bit heavy, but you didn't feel much.

 

“we’ better go home now. We did stay here for quite a long time now.” Onew said looking at both of you. ? You two agreed as well. You turned around and started to walk. Visanthi saw Onew walking behind. “ya… It’s all because of you. You must have another girl on mind. That’s the reason why the fairy god did this TO ME… you should have called your girl instead of the fairy god. Now she is mad at me…” Visanthi shouted at him so cutely. You smiled for what she said.

 

“Agioo, arrasso. I’ll call my girl from now on~ But your fairy did make me happy” He patted her head. “Oh… how? Why are you happy?” she asked. You blushed a bit. You thought at that moment “oh, Visanthi dear, all this sweet moments happened because of you. Have to say, love you so much Visathi dear. You hugged her close.

 

Suddenly Onew remembered something. “Agioo… our bags!” he said looking back. “Oh, my things.” You added. “I’ll take them and came back” Onew said walking fast the way you came.

 

You two were left along. You saw Onew disappear in the mist. Both of you looking around…

 

  

 

 

  A/N:

Is it too long >.<

Agioo, Onew left you along?

Will he bring something? Or will he came back?

What is going to happen to you two?

Stay tuned~  B)