This is not what I planned~

The moments I spent with you Onew~

(_)   Chapter 13~

 

                                              This is not what I planned~

 

You were surprised and a bit mad to find Visanthi there. Visanthi answered Onew’s question with giggling, looking at both of you. “I was oppa. Than my friend got sick so they all went to the hospital. We did too. We came back.” Onew was confused why she said such a sad thing with a smile. “Why are you smiling for that?” He asked with curiosity. You joined his expression.

 

- “Well, for the thing happen right after it” she smiled at both of you. For some reason you felt a bit frighten. You asked her quickly. “Why, what happen?” Visanthi hugged up on Onew’s arm. “I went to your house, looking for you. You weren’t there, your mom said…”

 

- “you spoke with my mom? What did she say? What did you say??” You rushed in with questions. Visanthi laughed at you. “Your mom said you went out with your friends and I’m taking you!” she looked a bit confused. “Why is that Lolita?”

 

 

You were frozen. “BUSTED” you thought to yourself. “Oh my, what to do now? What if she tells something to dad? I’ll never get to come out of my room.” These were the only thoughts which were running around your head. You looked so confused. Onew shook you. You saw him trying to tell you something. You calmed your mind and looked at him. “Give your mom a call Lolita…” he said so sweetly in a soft voice. Making you feel everything will be okay. 

 

You smiled at him, took your phone and made a call to your mom.

 

- “ma~”

 

- “what are you doing? One of your friends came a while ago. She was looking for you. Agioo, I forgot to ask her name~”

 

- “oh~~” you sighed.

 

- “she was so cute. I remembered your young days dear. You grew up so fast. But you are still my little pumpkin.” She smiled.

 

Your mom’s voice made you get tears into your eyes.

 

“Mom, love you ma! She joined us now. I’m gonna give them your cookies.” You smiled.

 

 “Oh… okay. Have fun sweetie. Take as much time as you want. Just be back home safely; all of you” your mom laughs and kept the phone. You kept the phone and wimped a little. Somehow Onew heard it. He made Visanthi get off his arm and came near you. “Lolita, you okay?” He asked you kindly. You turned and looked at him. Your eyes were filled in tear. His face changed when he saw that.

 

He came close and took your right hand, “Aigoo, what happen?” he looked rapidly at your eyes. “Oh, nothing.” You said with a smile. A tear drop fell from your eye. He wiped it with his thumb, capping your chicks. You smiled and looked down.

 

*Bam* Visanthi couldn’t look at you love moments. She didn’t even understand why you looked shy and trying to avoid looking at Onew. But she noted all. She got bored. “What happen, Lolita? What did your mom say?” she threw herself middle of you and Onew. He got pushed back. He was a bit worried to see tears on your face. He calmly smiled at you.

 

“Nothing dear, Just my mom misses being with me. I guess. She loves me a lot. That’s why she cares so much for me.” You sat down and said to Visanthi who was looking so innocent. You couldn’t shout at her for breaking your romantic moment. She was just too cute to shout at. Visanthi thought for a while. “Your mom loves you a lot the way you love Jinki oppa and me??” she asked without pausing. You blushed and looked away. “Ah… Vi..santhi…” you pulled the words. “Or like Jinki oppa loves you. Both of you remind me of my appa and umma sometimes” she thought so hard. Onew looked around and tried to change the topic. “Let’s… hmm…. Let’s take a walk. Visanthi, why don’t we play something?” He took Visanthi’s attention and changed her thoughts.

 

“Okay, let’s play hit and run, or hind and seek??” she asked. “Let’s put them together. The catcher stays here. The rest hinders. The catcher has to hit rest both to win. We can run or even hide. Hmm… what do you say?” you said standing up. “Okay. I’ll count.” said Onew. “It’s okay with me too” Visanthi joined the counting.

 

Onew came and sang a song to count; somehow he is the catcher at last. Visanthi on the other hand without a word got disappeared. You were left along. Onew was looking at you. More than looking he was into the game, running to catch you first. You laughed and starting to run both of you ran around the forest. “You won’t get away from me Lolita” Onew shouted running behind you. “We’ll see about that” you ran through the tall trees. Playing and running around like kids. You really loved it.

 

At a moment you gave up and stopped to take breathe. With a smiling face you were breathing like crazy. You calmed yourself. Onew saw you standing. He was still running though. With the same speed and same excitement he hugged you from behind. He was laughing and looking you. You blushed and looked down confusingly.

 

Only then he realized, he was actually hugging you. He quickly released you from the hug holder. XD And went two steps back putting his hands front like saying Sorry. But no words came from him.

1fdzsl.jpg

 

You were holding your arms tightly. You looked Onew from a side and smiled to the ground. Onew took a peep at you and saw you smiling. His face bloomed as he saw you happy. You were so shy at that moment. He came close to you and kept his right hand on your right shoulder. Onew gently took your hair behind which was around your neck. You were only blushing all at this. You couldn’t do anything. As your hair came behind your ear he came near and told you some sweet things. It came from his heart. His nose and face lightly touching your ear and chin. He took his right hand and holding your hand gently.

 

        “You took away my sleep,

            You made me shy,

                                            The breeze of air is different

                                                               When you walk beside me…”

 

Suddenly Visanthi pulled you from your other hand and started to run. You saw your hand departure from Onew’s. You looked at him with a sad face. But he was clam, smiling sweetly, putting his hands in to his pockets. Visanthi yelled. “This game takes so much time. Let’s play something else.” This time you were mad at her. You thought to yourself. “This little bread is always getting in my way. Agioo…. What am I thinking…? This is not me!! Huh…” 

 

 

  

 

A/N:

This is also a long chapter~~~

I hope you guys like it.

Wa~~~ imagine Onew saying that near your ear~

I would faint for sure~