What is happening to me!!

The moments I spent with you Onew~

v(*.*)^  Chapter 5~

                           What is happening to me!!

 

Onew was just a bit far. You wanted to go and talk. But you couldn't. You didn't know why… You felt embraced thinking that,

 

- Did he see me spin like a little girl?

 

- I screamed too…

 

- Oh… how can I talk to him?

 

- I can’t just walk away either…

 

Anyway Visanthi saw Onew and ran to him, No not alone she is pulling you too. She ran in high fast. Guess she loves Onew so much. She ran behind him to get a piggy back ride, She let go of your hand when she came close to Onew. You almost knocked him.

 

 

He went “Oh…” putting his hands in front of him.  You stopped yourself and said Sorry with an innocent face.  You were so quick, “I’m, I’m so sorry. I didn't mean to, to do that. I’m really sorry, sorry”; as you go like that,

 88e6e081b5ab8e351990c73a7842a70012819815

 

Onew was just looking at you, taking his head a bit to a side and examining your full face with his awesome eyes. He had a small sweet smile hiding inside him. But he didn't express it. But you knew it anyway. When you stopped taking he stayed for a few seconds and said, “It’s okay. It was just an accident, nothing happen…”

 

As soon as Onew said that Visanthi jumped up on his back, He couldn't control, and accidentally hit your forehead, with his. Both of you were rubbing your forehead, and then started to laugh. After few seconds he said “Okay, now I’m sorry. Now that’s a good turn off”

Than you said looking down, “never mind. It’s just an accident”. After that you looked at him, and he was looking straight into your eyes. (Don’t get confused, you were doing the same thing)

 

“Come on Onew, I need the Piggy back ride….” Visanthi went on screaming in Onew’s ear. Both of you snapped out of the sweet eye – contact. Onew rolled his eyes and said “Okay...”

 

They started to play all together. You really wanted to talk with Onew. You tried to go and talk but the little kids didn't let you. They were all on you. But you all got friendly so quickly. Then it almost got dark. You forgot about your house too. There were a lot of chores to do though. Then you told everyone “Bye guys, have to go now, it’s almost dark” Visanthi was on Onew’s shoulder, she got off and came near you, with onew’s hand on her hand (Pulling him) and she said “ya, we should be going now”

 

The other girls went from near the forest. You, Visanthi and Onew walked to your house. Visanthi was on the middle of you and Onew. Both of you were holding her hands from both sides. (Like a family! ~_^) “Finally, can talk to him” as your mind voice, you asked him “You live here right? Which one is your house?” He laughed and said “Visanthi is my cosign” So they live in the same house.

 

You said “oh… okay. I ‘am a big fan of yours. Love your songs, dance, Voice… everything…”

 

“Just say that you love me…” said Onew suddenly.

 

You got shocked and looked at him. “Hey. Just kidding!” smiled Onew. “Oh… Onew” you said with a sweet voice. He said to call him Jinki. That he likes it. As your house came you said “Bye, Good Night.” to both of them.  Onew came near you and said, “If you put a band on your hair, everyone can see your sweet face… (He turned and walked a bit then turned and said) Good night… Lolita” with a smile, and went towards his home. You couldn't move an inch.

 

❅ ❅ ❅

 

A/N:

Hope you guys like this one.

​Just taking it so curious ah~ >.<