Oh no... Did he see me??

The moments I spent with you Onew~

ヽ(´ー`)人(´∇`)人(`Д´)ノ  Chapter 4~

                     Oh no... Did he see me??

 

It's so nice & cold outside in the evening. You loved it. So you came jumping from inside the house to the front garden. You stood in a poss like a worrier. You looked up & down. When you turned to a side you saw Visanthi near you.

 

You said "Hi Visanthi dear. how are you?" and she told you to come near her in sing language. You rolled your eyes & went near her, and whispered "What is it?" and she gave you a kiss on your chick. And gave you  a chocolate too. She was so cute. you thanked her. And said "I love you so much dear ... Mmm... what do you want from me? Ask anything, come on. "

 

She thought for a wail and said that she'll ask you tomorrow. And she asked if you like the chocolate that she gave. You answered "More than the chocolate, I love your sweet kiss. Thanks dear. your my sweet sister " and you gave her a kiss on her forehead. She pulled you towards the forest.

 

She said "lets go and play Lolita, come on.. please......" you said okay, and ran to the forest. From a small way you carried her like a baby. She was holding around your neck. She was laughing so much. Guess she loved the ride. You let her down when you both came near the woods. You felt the cold breeze inside you.

 

Visanthi pulled your shirt and said to spin her harder, that she loves it. So you took her to your hips. Her legs were around your hip, and you told her not to hold you by hand. Than you started to spin holding her back. She was screamed so loud. While you were spinning you saw a lot of people coming towards you. So you stopped spinning and let her down. And you asked her "Was that good?" She said "Wow, that was Awesome. I love it Lolita, you are the best..."

 

Then you smiled and turned and got shocked to see that Onew was behind you looking at you with a sweet smile. you didn't know what to say, what to do.

 

❅ ❅ ❅

 

A/N:

okay, okay. this is so doom.

But the fun & romantic part starts now~