Surprise on Winter!

The moments I spent with you Onew~

٩(●̮̮̃•)۶ Chapter 1~

 

          Surprise on Winter!

 

It was winter season! You didn't like that day at all…. You felt like this was your last day of your life. You were just moved from your country, to Korea! Due to your father’s job. You were so tired of traveling. The new house… it was okay for you.

 

It was a cold early morning  in Korea. You loved the breeze that came with the wind. It felt so amazing. 

You were sitting down on the door step of your new house, staring out side. For then you have just finished putting your things on your new room.

 

You looked your room from outside, it was easy to climb to the room window. You thought it was good. “Well now this looks like the room for me… ” so with on your thoughts, you felt a cold breeze, you turned around and you were gone from that place to a dreamy world, cos…..

the nature was so bloomed and fresh. The place was fully green. You felt like flying through the woods. You took you phone out of your denim shorts. You just started to taking pictures of the wood. Some little girl was playing a bit far. You zoomed to the playing girls, and you were shocked…

 

you almost dropped your phone. You pinched yourself to see if you are dreaming or not. (I know it hurts) You couldn't believe your eyes. It was Onew! So cute with his long hair and white t-shirt.

 

He was so adorable with those little girls. Lots of thoughts rushing through your mind.

“Should I go and speak with him”

“Will he reply?”

“What should I do now?”

“Which one is his house?”

OH MY GOD, Onew...

 

This is the first time you saw Onew live. So sweet of Onew, he was giving a piggy back ride to a small girl, you wished if that small girl were you. You just wanted to see him for even once in your life, before you die. You couldn't come to a steady mind.

You tried to go and speak with him, then suddenly...

 

❅ ❅ ❅

 

          A/N:

            Hi-ya, just a drop start~

            It'll get more groovy on the way~ ^_^

            Stay in touch~