PAIN

MOONLIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ONE MORE CHANCE

 

Three words that keeps repeating through Seo Joohyun since last week. The thought of him gets her easily distracted especially at work. She is under contemplation, a debate against thy self.

 

FOCUS – she can’t have any of that and it gets her more stressed when she needed them the most since Jaehyun’s birthday is on the weekend already.

 

“My god! I got no time left to prepare everything. Got to need Yoona unnie’s help” she thought as she stares to a list of to do things for the party. She stood up and went to Yoona’s office.

 

Meanwhile….

 

People from the different dimensions of media were all gathered upon the conference hall of Seoul hotel as flashes of lights were focused to the young author who was enthusiastically answering the questions being thrown at him.

 

“Mr. Cho will you discuss a bit about your book entitled MOONLIGHT: A PROMISE?” a reporter from a known tv network ask Kyuhyun as other camera’s zoomed in to focus unto him as numbers of microphones from various network, magazines and all other medias lined up before his table.

 

Kyuhyun cleared his throat first on the side before he made himself audible to the press people.

 

“First of all, I want to thank each and everyone for coming here as a gesture of interest to my debut as an author in my homeland. Of course sir, it’s my pleasure to tell you about the book. Moonlight: A Promise is a romantic novel that flares passion of true love. A novel that will tell you how love stands as it is tested by time and how fate plays part on it. It will surely enlighten your heart as you take your journey on each chapter of Moonlight. I guess that will be all so you will be eager to know what the book really is and then buys the book (laughs)” Kyuhyun explains and laughs on the end as what he have said earlier.

 

The press people along with Director Choi and Minhoo shared the quick laughter with him as Director Choi answers some questions afterwards and asking him how Kyuhyun was discovered by the company and the like. Kyuhyun took a bottle of water and quickly typed a message to his phone. As soon as he presses the send button, he slips his phone back and faces the press again.

 

“So Mr. Cho, I heard from many speculations in the media world that this story is a self based story? Is it true? Is this your love story perhaps?” a reporter asked that made the others eager to what he is going to answer since it is spreading already that Moonlight is a true love story of the author even Director Choi and Minhoo locked their gazed to him anticipating his answer as well.

 

Kyuhyun felt weird as people’s attention were all on him like there is no tomorrow, feels like the center of the universe. If looks could kill then surely he is over six feet under ground. He didn’t even imagine how people would give such an interest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter